[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt bullshit people claimed about retro games back in the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

File: introa.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
introa.webm
2MB, 854x480px
When Street Fighter 2 first came out on SNES I remember all the big kids claiming that hadouken happens because Ken and Ryu's gesture for it rubs the wrists across each other creating friction resulting in a fireball.
>>
>>2895779
Oh my god, I have a BUNCH of bullshit just about SF2, let alone retro gaming as a whole.

Kids pronouncing Ryu as RYE-YOU and "that kid" claiming it was actually pronounced ROO.

The original Street Fighter was banned in America, that's why you never heard of it until 2.

Shen(g) Long.

If you get two perfect wins with Chun-Li on E.Honda's stage, she'll jump into the fountain and get naked.

Sagat got his scar from Claw.

Dictator isn't the final boss, there's a hidden boss that kills him if you (do ridiculous thing). This was of course years before Akuma and SSF2T actually made that one true.

Something about Blanka and/or Zangief eating people because they have those throws where they bite people, I can't recall the whole thing but it was definitely some bullshit about that.

Then there's the one I thought was bullshit that was actually true - strong counterhits will sometimes cause opponents to vomit.
>>
>>2895806
ARE YOU KEN
>>
>>2895806
>Kids pronouncing Ryu as RYE-YOU
i still do that lol

>If you get two perfect wins with Chun-Li on E.Honda's stage, she'll jump into the fountain and get naked.
rings a bell
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 171x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 171x200px
>Jax has metal arms because one time he tried to do his arm pulling off fatality but his own arms got torn off instead
>>
FFVII having a movie-length ending.
>>
>>2895806
They say "Ryu" all the time that way.

Sho-Ryu-Ken

That's where the names come from.
>>
>>2895841

With the amount of wankery this game gets from it's nostalgic fan-base, I'm not surprised at all that it would have been exagerrated that much by kids
>>
>>2895864
Ryu in shoryuken is pretty far from the way American kids pronounce Ruy.
>>
File: street-fighter-main_0.jpg (410KB, 1668x1049px) Image search: [Google]
street-fighter-main_0.jpg
410KB, 1668x1049px
>>2895806
>The original Street Fighter was banned in America, that's why you never heard of it until 2.

Really? I remember seeing SF1 at a bowling alley as a kid but this was after SF2 was already very popular. My friend and I freaked because we had never seen let alone played the original. It was awful
>>
>We will argue about Chrono Cross vs. FFIX just like we argue about Chrono Trigger vs. FFVI.
>>
>>2895924
Yes and Chun Li does actually get naked if you win on e-honda's stage. my brother works at Nintendo.
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
>>2895924
An arcade here had one when it came out. Being a little kid, I was too intimidated by those buttons to play.
>>
>>2895779
My uncle is into video games and always makes up bullshit claims. Like he says he beat Altered Beast. That game is so full of artificial difficulty I can't even play it
>>
>>2895945
The one I saw was in a generic cabinet though it still had art on the sides (I think, this was over 20 years ago). So I'm not even sure if the one I played had the pressure sensitive buttons I think it just had a typical 6 button layout like SF2. (which is probably why it played like dicks).
>>
>>2896006

...I beat Altered Beast tho
>>
>>2895924
>Really?

No, this is a thread about bullshit rumours.
>>
>>2895806
>Dictator
>Claw
fuck off
>>
>>2896006
if he wasn't a total scrub he might have. that game is a button masher. you just get the special animal and mash special. the rest is stage memorization
>>
>>2896090

No u
>>
File: 1420065832738.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1420065832738.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>2896085
oh yeah... thats right. I should go to bed now.
>>
It was kind of fun, that time before the internet that when a video game magazine made an April Fools joke, an entire month went by of idiots on the playground claiming they unlocked Shen Long or the Nude Mario Code until the next issue confirmed they were both liars AND morons.

Also having a Nintendo Power subscription and "How to Win at Nintendo" books, especially at the beginning... made the whole playground basically treat you like the Godfather coming to kiss your ring asking for cheats on Rockin' Cats or whatever.
>>
>>2895779
>gesture for it rubs the wrists across each other creating friction resulting in a fireball
same, but it was Guile combing his hair and using the static electricity to form a sonic boom
>>
>>2896006
That game had multiple versions, some are piss easy
>>
>>2896090
What's with this?
>>
>>2896916
man, kids come up with some retarded but brilliant shit. yours is also pretty fabulous
>>
>>2896916
Hell, I used to think Sonic boom WAS the comb.
>>
>>2896006
Man that whole nintendo uncle shit... it still surprises me to this day. I mean, I live in a fucking backwater country and and I met a kid who said pretty much the said the same thing in regards to sega. How the hell is that phenomemon so ubiquitous.
>>
>>2897051
Children lie for attention. Adults,too.
>>
>>2896006
they 8 the b8 m8
>>
"I've played Leisure Suit Larry 4"
>>
"FFVII is better than V and VI."
>>
That you can jump over the flagpole in SMB.

Technically, there is one way to do it on one level but it involves a glitch and therefore doesn't count.
>>
>>2895779
>my uncle works for Nintendo

>in Japan they're up to Mario 6 already
>>
>>2897051
Not at all surprising that a backwater country was into Sega
>>
>>2897731
>not retro
>reported
>>
>>2897731
This isn't fucking retro you sick autistic dumb faggot fuck you i hope you get gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are, you broke ass bitch pussy dumb-splerg walk of the wasteland fuck.
>>
>>2897773
I can attest that you absolutely can jump over the flagpole and have done it several times.

How is that a glitch? At max speed, jumping from the absolute edge of certain staircases, it can be done.
>>
>>2895806
i thought sagat got hes claw from ryu's dragon punch
>>
>>2898035
see
>>2896085
>>
>>2898026
The best move is jumping on top of the flagpole and then jumping off of it again to behind it
>>
There was a local rumor about Tekken 3 that if you played with Lei in his police outfit you could do a special movie where he draws and fires his gun and ends the fight immediately
>>
>>2897731
Hopefully he upgraded to pc and looked up Tamriel Rebuilt.
>>
>>2898009
Dang sperg much?
>>
>>2896090
you fuck off casual, it gets fucking confusing when you're talking to people about the game who played it on a different region for so long

even to this day in the modern games people still use the names dictator, claw and boxer.
>>
>>2897960
>>2898009
Wow, what a fag. Way to get a completely legitimate post deleted.
>>
>>2899275
>not retro
>completely legitimate
Pick one.
>>
>>2899507

What game was it?
>>
>>2898271

Actually, I heard just that here too. Are you from Norway?
>>
>>2895779
In middle school I remember some fat white trash with a mullet referring to Guile as "Ghoulie".

I heard quite a few about Mortal Kombat with secret characters, nudalities and even hidden sex scenes.

I also remember all the bullshit rumors with Pokemon, that's where I probably heard the most.
>>
>>2899527
Fucking Morrowind, so it's still a 14 year old game. People who purchased it at launch of saves old enough to drive almost.
>>
>>2899923

... Really? These fucking autists were pitching a bitch over fucking Morrowind?
>>
>>2898271
From Michigan and heard this rumor many times as well only it was tekken two not three
>>
Used to know a guy who would BS about a lot of stuff on video games and life experiences in general. Though none of it harmful or to gain advantage over us, just weird, unverifiable, inconsequential boasting a la Jon Lovitz's Tommy Flanagan.

Having done Chun Li's fireball (before she actually got one,) among all the other standard SFII rumors. And when we actually played, "It's weird, I was doing it consistently last time, now it's not working..."

Plugged a Genesis cartridge into the port underneath the NES and characters & game elements were crossing over to the NES game.

Particular Megadrive game he had was rare and one of X copies in existence ... I later bought two in Japan the following year for not a whole lot.

Had a Neo Geo, but was on loan to a friend the time I came over ... guy's family was pretty well off, so I'm not too quick to brush this one off, but under the circumstances it still comes to mind.
>>
>>2898271
>Lovely will be in TTT, guys, I swear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP4h7VMLN5o
>>
>>2899979
>Plugged a Genesis cartridge into the port underneath the NES and characters & game elements were crossing over to the NES game.

That is some Edgar/Before-tier nonsense. This should be fitting, everything he said was utter bullshit:

https://warosu.org/vr/thread/S1849337 (wherein he claims PS1s could play laserdiscs)

Also the spam filter thinks I'm posting crap, but you can search for !!vPRlrndO9G8 in warosu as a tripcode and you can see massive amounts of bullshit (and butthurt on getting called for it) as well as plenty of "Well my dad had a workbench"
>>
>>2900091
>plugged not welded
>edgar
>>
File: PikaBlu.jpg (28KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
PikaBlu.jpg
28KB, 300x234px
>PikaBlu
>Pokemon Gods
>The truck outside SS Anne
>Catching Mew
To be fair a glitch that did that was found waaaaaaaaaaaaay later
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 378x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 378x388px
>>2900639
I'll always remember kids at school saying Venustoise was an actual thing
>>
>>2895779
>kid at walmart said that you could save Aeris in ffvii
>friend claimed that mega man was unlockable in the original smash brothers.
>my brother claimed that Xenogears was a sequel to chrono trigger
>>
>>2900657
>Xenogears was a sequel to chrono trigger
What the...fuck?
>>
>>2900656
>"Its true anon I actually caught venustoise. After you beat the elite four Prof.Oak uses his computer to send you to pokegod island. I would show you but I left my gameboy at home."
>>
getting mew from the truck in red/blue
what 'the key' actually did since it doesn't open the truck.
a bunch of shit to do with unown because we had silver before it was out and frankly bugs.

non existant zones in sonic games (not the ones cut from 2 or anything like that, just bullshit people coming up with)

walking behind stuff in mario 3 turned out true, hold down on white blocks.

finally got mew (and second mewtwo) with missingno and luck (it randoms by your player name, which is why you will see cycles of the same monsters and other people will see different cycles.)

weirdest one is sonic 3d, input code (up down left right a b c start), physically tap near power button on console (mk 2 MD), it glitches out and goes to the debug menu. i've seen it on two consoles. make of that what you will.
>>
>>2900657
>You could save Aeris

There MUST be a way, because while fucking with my Gameshark and watching FMVs on the discs I DID find a FMV where Tifa pushes her out of the way and takes the stab herself.

Obviously the burden of proof is on me, and me and the 1 other person who was there at the time seem to have ever seen it, so let's just say I'm full of shit too until I can find the proof.
>>
>>2895779
The fucking pokemon called Mew which was supposed to be under a truck in Pokemon Red. Still have nightmares today,
>>
>>2895806
>Kids pronouncing Ryu as RYE-YOU
That is the correct pronunciation.
>>
>>2895779
>When Street Fighter 2 first came out on SNES I remember all the big kids claiming that hadouken happens because Ken and Ryu's gesture for it rubs the wrists across each other creating friction resulting in a fireball.

WTF? I've never even heard that one before. That's just bizarre.
>>
>>2895806
>"that kid" claiming it was actually pronounced ROO

Fuck, there was always that one asshole who did that.
>>
>>2895806
>The original Street Fighter was banned in America, that's why you never heard of it until 2.

At our school the rumor was that the original Street Fighter had been an obscure beat 'em up starring Ryu and Ken.
>>
>>2899979
>Having done Chun Li's fireball (before she actually got one,)

At what point did Chun-Li NOT have a fireball?
>>
A big one when I was a little kid was that Zelda makes out with link in the ending of Zelda II.
>>
>>2901330
>>2895819

It's pronounced リュウ you fgts.
>>
>>2901370
Its RYE-YOO. We aren't in Japan.
>>
>>2901378
You pronounce someone's name the same way as they do regardless of what town, country, or planet you're on.

Do you pronounce it Don Kwizotay? You probably do.
>>
>>2901391
*RYE-YOO
>>
>>2901391
No, people who pronounce names correctly do that.
>>
>>2895806
My favourite will always be the hidden "Blanka transforms into Franz Kafka" cheat.
>>
it's actually pronounced "die jew".
>>
>>2901364
The original Skeet Fighter 2.
>>
>>2896358
Kinda reminds me of when I had a gameboy in daycare and no one else did
>people would come to me asking to play
>they'd be my friend or bodyguard
>one kid gave me a sour lollipop to let him play
>let him play
>tell him to give another kid a turn since he played for about a bit too long
>snatched lollipop out of my mouth and threw it on the floor, saying we're not friends anymore
>cycle begins the next day
>>
honestly I'm glad the internet killed off 'that kid's' ability to bullshit about literally everything. overall i do miss the simpler times before the internet but this is definitely one of the improvements following the dotcom boom.
>>
>>2901330
No, but here's your (You)
>>
>"my cousin hacked Mario 64 and unlocked Luigi"
We're still friends now actually but I still have no idea what that was about. To be fair, I told him a lot of bullshit that I heard from other kids as well and I also believed all of it.
>>
>>2900657
I was told by my next door neighbor that if you pressed a "special combo" just before Sephiroth kills Aerith, Cloud would push her out the way and fight Sephiroth and beat him. You would then get to keep her for the rest of the game.

Naturally he did claim to have successfully pulled it off. But, it could only be done with a rare copy of the game, which he did have, only his uncle (who he said was an assassin) was borrowing it, and as he lived on a private island (that he brought with the money from his job), It would be some time before he got his game back.

Fuck you, Paul.
>>
hitting the monster jill spawns in mvc2 causes the monster to hit jill.
>>
>>2901842
fail
>>
>>2901087
I had a programme on my old win95 PC back in the day that let you view all the FMVs on Playstation discs. Naturally, I started looking through all of mine, then through those of friends for hidden FMVs.
There is nothing like that in FFVII. However, I did find FMVs in three games that were out of place. One was in some near-launch extreme sports (like biking, blading and skating and stuff) game. Don't recall the name of the game, but I remember an in-game FMV if you lose a race, there's an FMV where some bitch calls you a "scrub." Anyway, in that game, I found an FMV that wasn't even related to the game but at this point, I no longer remember exactly what the hell it was, but it may have been demos of other games by the company. Not sure.
The other two were a South Park episode in the Tiger Woods game and the FMV for "Ms. Smith" becoming the Ice Queen in Persona, a side quest that was cut from the game's NA release, though it was in Moonspeak.

>>2899979
Of all my friends, only I and one other actually owned Neo Geo, though neither of us played it much because we were more into RPGs and NG had few or none. I certainly never played one on NG. Mostly played Metal Slug, since between myself and that other kid, we owned all of the MS games for NG.
>>
>>2900091
I fucking miss Edgar and his bullshit, it was so hilarious just to sit around and laugh at him
>>
>>2901020
His bro probably meant chrono cross dunno why, but I get those mixed up too
>>
I remember once we all beat up this kid for claiming that you can get Megaman to do a fireball like Ryu in MMX

Kid just wouldn't let it go so we ended up tying him to a tree in the woods and leaving him there

I guess he got molested or something that time but whatever that little shit deserved it
>>
>>2901952
Xenogears does have a lot of the same staff and Lucca shows up at the beginning as a cameo

if you didn't know better and you just saw the pictures of the two games you could believe they were related
>>
>>2901947
>There is nothing like that in FFVII
Then you didn't look hard enough. It's there. I've seen it.
>>
"If you put the game in the freezer, you get Mewtwo"
>>
File: YGlitchDexED.png (2KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
YGlitchDexED.png
2KB, 160x144px
>you can get Mewthree by entering this Game Shark code!

I got this. It turned into a Rhydon after I leveled it up.
>>
>>2901950
I think he reincarnated as NESfag
>>
File: 1397021821143.jpg (6KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1397021821143.jpg
6KB, 205x205px
>>2901842
Don't you mean "here's your (Rye-You)"?
>>
>>2901960
To be fair, throwing yourself down a pit several times for a secret is legit dumb as hell.
>>
Also about Street Fighter. Since the first game most people knew was Street Fighter 2 and nobody really played Street Fighter 1(at least where I'm from) there was a rumor that there is no Street Fighter 1, and that the reason why the game was called Sreet Fighter 2 was because it could be played with two players, or you know, player against player.
>>
That they brought General Leo to life by following an overly complex thing to get a "true phoenix down".

Also, that you can recruit Rammus in Xenogears and to a lesser extent that you can get that "Men of the sea" dog captain thing as your last party member.
>>
>>2901020
Didn't you meet Lucca as a cameo very early on in Xenogears? Bam, Chrono Trigger connection.
>>
>>2901827
I dunno man, I don't think it did. You still have these 'cheat' sites where bullshit is propagated like wildfire.

Hell a lot of the old Pokémon bullshit I found on the internet, but this was of course a long time ago. I remember printing out a long list of 'cheats' and then spending several afternoons checking the lost keys in the Game Corner in different ways until someone would talk to me and give me Pikablu.

and it worked but my i lost my cart so i cant prove it
>>
File: didurikeit.jpg (42KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
didurikeit.jpg
42KB, 250x271px
>>2902074
lol sure
>>
>>2901364
Welcome young one.
>>
>>2901378
Sure it's RYE-YOO if you wan't to sound like a moron.
>>
>>2902747
>I had a program to view FMVs on playstation discs for Windows 95

lol sure
>>
File: 183_marill.png (31KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
183_marill.png
31KB, 450x450px
The Pokemon bullshit was endless back in the days of Red and Blue version. I remember kids saying that you could go to Mexico City as a hidden area, and that you could catch Yoshi. Let's not forget Pikablue, who actually ended up incorporated into the next game.
>>
>>2902842
>Sure it's RYE-YOO if you wan't to sound like a moron.
No...the only people who pronounce it REE-YOO are weebs. Even 9/10 people at retro conventions pronounce it RYE-YOO.
>>
>>2895806
>Kids pronouncing Ryu as RYE-YOU and "that kid" claiming it was actually pronounced ROO.

When 'Ryu' is enunciated by itself as a single word/name, (i.e. not as sho-ryu-ken) 'ROO' isn't exactly wrong from a japanese perspective. The actual japanese pronunciation is sort of like an intermediate between REE-YOU and ROO, the REE/Y sound is sort of slurred to the point where what could be considered the long 'E' sound in english is not really discernable in many dialects of Japanese.

A lot of people that called him ROO probably saw some of the english capcom/sf2 promotional videos or combo video VHS tapes released by capcom back in the day. The 'official' english pronunciation by capcom america was actually ROO originally, but it was changed later.

RYE-YOU is obviously fucking retarded though.
>>
>>2903564
>RYE-YOU is obviously fucking retarded though.
No, RYE-YOO is correct. Its how we say it in America. If you are so desperate to pronounce it close to its Japanese roots, you are the definition of a weeb.
>>
>>2903570
People were using 'roo' and 'ree-you' long before 'rye-you'.

The only time people started saying 'rye-you' was because of the street fighter movie which said it incorrectly, which was almost 4 years after the original street fighter 2 came out. Even still, the most hardcore fans never actually said rye-you because they were playing these games years before the film came out.
>>
>>2903570

Every game that Ryu is in that has announcers saying names pronounces it "reeu."

>>2903592

Quit responding to shitposters.
>>
ah, and in true chantard fashion, the manchildren of /vr/ have now engaged in a petty squabble over rye-yoo vs ree-yoo that is going to go on for god knows how many more posts. although now that i've made this post perhaps it won't. let's see.

but seriously. you faggots REALLY need to get laid.
>>
>>2903570
Most Americans say "Ree-you". I've never met anyone who said "Rye-you" who wasn't an actual retard. Not only is it hilariously wrong, but it also sounds retarded.
>>
Back in like 4th or 5th grade my friend claimed that when he played the Robocop arcade game at the local pizza place, he did a certain button combination in front of a supposed onscreen background Data East factory causing Robocop to do a funny dance which in turn allowed him to play other Data East arcade games.

Sounded like bullshit at the time but we didn't dare call him out on it. Anytime we had anything remotely negative to say about Robocop he'd lose his shit and run after us trying to seriously kick our asses.
>>
>>2903638
Weak bait. /vr/ is literally the only place that says ree-yoo. During any E3 since the inception of Street Fighter, including the latest E3 which had SFV, Capcom even said Rye-Yoo.
>>
>>2903895
>During any E3 since the inception of Street Fighter, including the latest E3 which had SFV, Capcom even said Rye-Yoo

lolno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyKdBeW1ZME
>>
>>2903915

Go back to /a/
>>
>>2902842
Not the other anon, but I've always heard it rhyme with "rye"
>>
i've literally never in my life heard anyone say ree-yoo. everybody says rye-yoo. please escape your basements,
>>
>>2903930
>i've literally never in my life heard anyone say ree-yoo.
*at least irl

they were saying ree-you in the official animated movie (which is canon)
>>
>>2898009
>>2897960
>>2899275
what was the game he brought up?
>>
>>2903957
Morrowind.
>>
Saying that Ryu is pronounced RYE-YOO because we aren't Japanese is like saying we should pronounce Jose as JOES because we aren't Mexican.
>>
>>2903989
Not even close. Nice effort, though. 1/10.
>>
>>2904009
Not that anon but reading this thread it seems like you're really butthurt over people thinking RYE-you sound stupid.
>>
>>2904021
More people say it correctly, "RYE-YOO", so why would I be butthurt?
>>
>>2904031

Actually, that's incorrect. Most people don't say it like that, as it's incorrect and sounds stupid :^)
>>
>>2901364
You're not old enough to be posting here. Head on back to /v/.
>>
>>2903923
>get completely blown the fuck out
>post random gibberish

y tho?
>>
Just pronounce it the way the fucking announcer does, jeez.
>>
>>2901385
>>2903989
That's wrong though.

Jesus
Heh-Zeus (Mexicans)
Isa (Arabs)
>>
File: Ninja_Gaiden_(NES).jpg (54KB, 256x364px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja_Gaiden_(NES).jpg
54KB, 256x364px
That particular Ryu from Street Fighter will always be RYE-YOU to me.
Now if it's Ryu Hayabusa it would be the proper pronunciation.
Also there was some strange bullshit with my cousin saying there's an alternate ending where Cammy marries Bison if the game ends in a draw.
And Fei Long being able to use his nun-chucks in a fight.
>>
>>2906965
Well, as long as you understand thts it's the wrong pronunciation I don't see a problem.
It's hard to get rid of habits.
>>
>>2897036
I think it was because the scarcity because of no internet and therefore no abundance of knowledge and other games made us over-analyze and absorb every single detail of the games we had. It was a good feeling because games gave you more pleasure when you had fewer of them.
>>
>>2906996
I'm sorry there was no internet in your village when you were a kid in 20now
>>
>>2906965
>Ryu Hayabusa
>not Hayabusa Ryu
>>
Remember lolling hard at all the dummies who swore up and down Samus was a guy, and "had pictures to prove it"
>>
>>2908401
>Remember lolling hard that you played the first game decades after it was released and never read the manual that clearly says she is a he
Yeah. Being an ignorant baby is full of joy.
>>
>>2906073
>>get completely blown the fuck out
Wat?

I proved already its RYE-YOO. You are just arguing with yourself at this point.
>>
>>2901960
… you know that is a thing right? No joke.
>>
>>2895779
I really believed the SM64 Luigi shit for a while. I would have dreams about unlocking crazy shit because of it.

I also remember this kid claiming Lara Croft crawled out of his TV and fucked him once he activated the nude mod.
>>
File: 1451462464562.gif (2MB, 237x233px) Image search: [Google]
1451462464562.gif
2MB, 237x233px
>>2895827
>Jax has metal arms because one time he tried to do his arm pulling off fatality but his own arms got torn off instead

Oh that's wonderful.
>>
>that one kid that misheard the move voices
>"you got flame"
>"you got fire"
>"panic fume"
>"youfagsget huurt baaad"
>"cyber uppercut"
>>
>>2908585
I know what the other ones are, but what was "youfagsget hurt baaad"?
>>
>>2901795
In 5th grade the Game Boy came out and the first kid in the school to have it was a Cambodian boat person who was 35 and in our grade.

He was so suspicious that he refused my advice to go under the first boss in Super Mario Land. Kept jumping into him.
>>
>>2901960
You fool everyone knows how to hadouken in MMX

This is bait
>>
>>2908601
I'm assuming it's tatsumaki senpuu kyaku
>>
>>2908736
>This is bait
Yes it was, and you got hooked, idiot.
>>
Sure it's been posted, but holding b+down while playing red or blue gave you a better chance of catching shit supposedly.
>>
>>2908825
Only truth to that is that it rerolls the RNG
>>
>>2908834
what would that do?
>>
Sonic was really Mario's animal form.

One kid's dad was really good at welding so he combined a Genesis and a Super Nintendo into a Playstation.
>>
I have a few I remember back in the day

>Using debug commands in Daikatana, you can make Mikiko or whatever the chick was give you a blowjob and restore your health
>All the misheard move names
>Lara Croft nude mode
>Someone claimed you can unlock Scorpion in SNES KI when you swap the cartridges right or some shit
>The existence of an SF vs MK / KOF vs SF game (before MUGEN was a thing)
>The existence of an ultraviolent Acclaim Wrestlemania game with a Deer Stunner bonus mode where you play as Stone Cold Steve Austin and you have to decapitate as many deers as possible
>>
>>2902436
No, but here's your (You)
>>
>>2895827
I want to see that Fatality on dorkly,
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.