[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else get the impression GameSack is slumming it lately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: CXxwU_rUAAAiNGA.jpg (52KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CXxwU_rUAAAiNGA.jpg
52KB, 599x337px
Anybody else get the impression GameSack is slumming it lately?
>>
>>2892337
No one has heard of your youtube channel, noone cares about it either.

If you want to advertise at least pay for it so I can adblock it.

Thanks
>>
well they've gone back to a weekly release schedule, there's less time to cover more stuff.
>>
>>2892382
>it's not pewdiepie so i don't watch it
>>
Even if it's them advertising, Game Sack is pretty decent.

They cover a lot of retro stuff and I like that.
>>
They do feel a bit more rushed nowadays, but I still enjoy watching them. Also Joe is best waifu because he knows more about games than just Nintendo.
>>
>>2892438
Rushed how?

If anything they're covering less games per episode, they just go on about the games for a bit longer to make up the lost time.
>>
>>2892446
Less game coverage like you said, the material isn't as funny or detailed, the skits at the end aren't as good, etc.

They should probably become a bi-weekly show.
>>
>>2892446
>If anything they're covering less games per episode,

yes. Thats what we mean when we say rushed. They have overall less to say

If I didn't know any better Id say they where just trying to rush through their collections so they can be done with it all
>>
Discussion of youtube channels, retro gamed or not, is not /vr/.
>>
Why would anybody want to watch a couple of neanderthal looking autists spew their shitty opinions on older video games? Oh wait, I forgot that there's children on these boards who never grew up with NES/SNES/Genesis and don't actually want to play the games but pretend to like them.
>>
>>2892467
Stay mad faggot. Gamesack are one of the few good retro vidya channels.
>>
>>2892337
>Dissing Wacky Race
ho ho RETARD ALERT, BOYS!
>>
Joe is an autist and probably shitpost on /vr/ a lot.

Dave is cool but he looks like he doesn't even care, like he's already moved on from nostalgia and just want to do other things, but he probably pities Joe so he keeps doing these shit episodes and shit humor over and over.
>>
>>2892620
Dave's a fucking manchild with bad taste in games, Joe is the cool one nigga.
>>
That CTR part was just forced in and he tried to spite people by saying that it wasn't that good. Which is sad because instead of forming an unbiased opinion he rather tried to spite those who said that this game should be in it. I haven't played CTR 'till I was 20 when I saw speedruns of it and it looked great so I picked it up and I loved it. Pretty immature of him just to spite people though. Hope he won't do that anymore and lower himself to the same level as the ones that gave him shit to not include a game they liked.
That aside they really seem to feel more rushed, I think it began when they were ill and didn't release a new episode. Maybe they shouldn't upload a new episode for a week or two to get back to a healthy rhythm.
>>
>>2892626

I won't argue tastes because I think both of them have shit tastes.

But Dave is chill and looks like he really doesn't take anything seriously. Have you seen the footage when they were kids? like 15 year olds? Dave was the cool skater kid and Joe was the inbred nerd who probably lost his virginity at 30.
>>
>>2892627
>That CTR part was just forced in and he tried to spite people by saying that it wasn't that good.

First Sonic, now this. Soon I won't be able to discuss anything I liked unless it's Nintendo.
>>
>>2892648

Way to be over dramatic and victimizing.
>>
>>2892337
Dave often sounds like a kid writing an entry in a diary.

>"This thing is very good. It's good that this thing is so good. I'm glad it is not bad."
>>
>>2892382
>No one has heard of your youtube channel

You must be new here.
>>
>>2892337
NOW ON BLUERAY!!!
>>
>>2892458
>the material isn't as funny
holy shit
someone finds Game Sack funny
fucking end times are nigh and the year is only beggining
>>
File: 1448274286280.jpg (58KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448274286280.jpg
58KB, 960x720px
e-celebs are not /vr/
>>
please stop posting youtube bullshit here you fucking retard
>>
>>2892987

Congratulations, you just described 100% of the youtube reviews of video games.
>>
Remember when people used to like Gamesack on here?

In before some /v kiddie rages at my post, claiming to be 35 and having been here since day one.
>>
>>2893028
I like Game Sack a lot but nowhere in the sticky does it say "discuss e-celebs".
>>
I dont know who or what GameSack is (IDGAF) but that name is pretty lame.
>>
>>2893028
>Remember when people used to like Gamesack on here?

Maybe /vr/ is not one person and not everyone liked this pair of tards? Maybe many people on /vr/ don't even care about youtubers?
>>
>>2892458
>the skits at the end aren't as good.
They were never good, I watch Gamesack because I like to watch their coverage of really obscure shit, like Magical Pop'n on SNES.
>>
I was really dissapointed in their fighting games videos. only shows how big of scrubs they are.
>>
>>2892467
>The idea of a TV show that caters to my niche interests is horrifying
>>
>>2892631
Why do you show up in every sack thread and refer to Dave as a cool skater kid?
>>
>>2893021
>>2893018
>Please make all posts about the retro gaming hobby on another board, where nobody else who shares the hobby will see or be able to discuss it
>Discussing old videogames is good
>Video footage of others discussing videogames is bad

Just hide the thread and move on if you don't like it, we're trying to enjoy our hobby.
>>
>>2893161

Maybe because I know both of them since we were kids and I think they're idiots who shitpost on /vr/. Actually only Joe, as I said Dave doesn't care and he isn't really all that interested on video games.
>>
>>2892992
Only 20 episodes and no DVD version? Fuck that.
>>
>>2892382
gamesack is like the most popular game reviewers... fuck off you shilling retard
>>
>>2892627

To be fair, Id like to spite youtube commentators a lot too.

They're all a bunch of twats
>>
>>2892627
>>2892648

The fuck are you assholes on about he just said it wasn't the second coming of Christ. THe actual review was nothing but positive
>>
>>2893159
Youtube video =/= TV show
>>
That F1 game looks fun
>>
>>2893357
Why would you want a DVD version?
>>
>>2892420
>>2892990
>>2893485
>>2893564
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>2893161

Not that anon but he's right, Dave was a skater kid.

Also, there was an episode where there were drawings of young Joe and Dave, and Dave was wearing a shirt with something to the effect of "OMG have you ever heard of Fugazi?" on it.

It's hilarious that this giant manchild that loves video game music also likes really noisy abrasive punk rock.
>>
>>2892620
I find it hilarious that somehow Dave is not the autist. you've heard him talk, right?
>>
>>2893628
>It's hilarious that this giant manchild that loves video game music also likes really noisy abrasive punk rock.

sort of the pot calling the kettle nigger
>>
>>2893628
I know quite some people that like all sorts of music and are also into VG music, it goes quite well together
>>
>>2893628
I remember looking up Dave once and finding some woman remembering how she had a crush on him in High School or something.
>>
>>2893602
Don't have a blu-ray player
>>
>>2894190
Thank you for bumping this off topic thread for this extremely important piece of information.
>>
>>2894190
You can get one for 50 dollars. There's no excuse.
>>
Best Gamesack episode, and why is it the console modding episode?
>>
>>2894412

it wasn't just them saying obvious shit about games everyones already played
>>
>>2893028
I wouldn't say I didn't like Gamesack but their stuff is a little boring and the comedy is cringeworthy. Still a decent channel to see gems you may have missed.

But LGR and Classic Game Room are still much better.
>>
beecock
>>
>>2894495
Yeah, who hasn't played Urusei Yatsura on the Mega CD? They might as well review Mario next.
>>
>>2894590

I like LGR because he really likes the hardware and the games he works with, and have a good time reviewing it. But I feel his old material is better than the nowadays content
>>
>>2893596

It isn't. Like everything else, they played it for five seconds. That game gets boring after like 45 minutes.
>>
>>2895012
>they played it for five seconds
This is why they should release a new video every other week.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.