[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best Beat em ups on the snes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

What are the best Beat em ups on the snes?
>>
You posted it.
Most of them are quite meh, but if you desperately want to play beat'em up on SNES play the Capcom and Konami ones, plus some others like Sonic Blastman 2, Denjin Makai, Kunios and a few other SFC exclusives.
>>
File: shvcknsalefront.jpg (52KB, 277x500px) Image search: [Google]
shvcknsalefront.jpg
52KB, 277x500px
>>
Turtles in Time
MMPR:The Movie is good enough to mention

that's like... it. most SNES beat 'em ups have a maximum of 3 enemies on the screen at once compared to the 5 or so you'll usually see in a game like SoR2 or 3.
>>
>>2890165
King of Dragons has 5-6
This one has 5-6 too >>2890163
Great battle 2 also has 5-6

King of Dragons is the only one i'd call great though.
>>
>SNES
>beat 'em ups
enjoy your 3 enemies on screen at once, lol
>>
Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou
Final Fight
Turtles in Time
Sonic Blast Man
Edo no Kiba
Ghost Chaser Densei
Iron Commando
King of Dragons
Knights of the Round
Ninja Warrior Again
Great Battle 3
UFO Kamen Yakisoban
Super Double Dragon
BS Shockman Zero
Rushing Beat 2 and 3
Final Fight
Undercover Cops
Batman Returns
>>
>>2890170
It kinda annoys how the SNES had all the beat 'em up developers, many of those games would turn out better on the genesis.
>>
>>2890179

genesis does have the best beat em up of them all '' street of rage 2''
>>
>>2890170
>>2890179
>>2890180

these games would run better on a Neo Geo lmao console warrior babies play real arcade boards or fuck off
>>
>>2890180
Yeah but except for SoR2/3 there is not much else.
>>
>>2890207
Neo Geo is 4 enemies on screen pleb shit, couldn't hold a candle to the CPS-2.
>>
>>2890210

CPS-2 couldnthold a candle to the FM Towns marty.
>>
>>2890210

CPS-2 couldnt hold a candle to the vectrex
>>
>>2890156

Side scrolling:
What you posted
Final Fight 2 and 3 (or was it 4)
Turtles in time
King of Monsters 2
Any Sailor Moon game (not kidding they're ok)

2 player:
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Gundam wing
>>
>>2890156
The Ninja Warriors Again

Batman Returns

Ghost Chaser Densei
>>
>>2891505
and Return of Double Dragon
>>
>>2890208
Comix Zone, Battletoads, Cyborg Justice, TMNT, Golden Axe, Splatterhouse, Spiderman games, The Tick, Power Rangers, Avengers, Sailor Moon.
There are other beatem up games. Not great or anything, but that goes for the SNES too. Beatemups were largely a diversion not a great genre barring extremely rare games like SoR2/3 or D&D that really made an effort of it.

Though I'm leaving out much of the 2D platformer melee games since those aren't strictly platformers.
>>
>>2891621
>SoR2/3 and D&D are the only good beat 'em ups
lol
>>
>>2891645
>I can't read
lol
>>
>>2891652
You said great beat 'em ups are very rare being SoR3 was one of them, AKA you have shit tastes.
>>
>>2891660
So you can't even read the shit you yourself write. Done with this troll shit.
>>
>>2891668
I was talking only about consoles you mongoloid, arcade Beat 'em ups are much higher quality than your average console brawler.
>>
>>2891621
>>2891652
>>2891668
>SOR3
>great

Nigga get your ass outta here and never come back.
>>
>>2890208
3 is shit.
>>2891621
>Comix Zone
I hate that the game is so short and had no sequel.
>>
>>2892170
It's short but it provides a good experience. What more can you ask for you demanding little piece of sunshine.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.