[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"What the hell happened?" The thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Golden_Axe_III_Coverart.png (200KB, 256x356px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Axe_III_Coverart.png
200KB, 256x356px
"What the hell happened?" The thread
>>
Didn't this game feature fighting game style command moves that weren't explained anywhere outside the manual? I didn't think it was that bad.
>>
File: Final-fight-tough-box.jpg (17KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
Final-fight-tough-box.jpg
17KB, 300x210px
>>2885148
Sure you aren't thinking of this?
>>
>>2885142
>Wahh the background graphics suck. This game sucks!!

>>2885148
>Wahh the controls are too hard. My thumb can only press 1 input per second!!!

its a decent game. only idiots knock it
>>
>>2885232
this 2bh, it's not like Golden Axe series was that great to begin with
>>
>>2885238
Was that the one where you could be this puny guy w/ a Trident whose magic power was summoning apples that could restore health? That was the strongest character in the whole series. One life was all I needed to play for like 30+ minutes bc of them apples.
>>
Nothing wrong with Golden Axe III. Nor with japanese SOR3 for that matter.
>>
>>2886153
>That was the strongest character in the whole series

Oh, really? Is that an opinion or a fact?

Because it sure as hell isn't a fact. But you're saying it like it's an established fact.

((i'll stop being austistic now, but no, he is not the strongest character in the series))
>>
>>2886164
his character needs the least amount of credits to pass the game so yes, he's the strongest
>>
>>2885142
>can't play as the dwarf
What the hell were they thinking?
>>2885232
>>2885243
Screw you two. Golden Axe 1 and 2 were great even if simple. The physics for 3 are messed up. 2 felt just right.
>>
>>2886176
First of all, you said the "whole series"

That's false. Cronos from GA3 is a hundred times stronger.

Second, Dora is just as strong in RODA.

Anyway. you said "whole series" and you're wrong. nigga, cronos is a god.
>>
>>2887019
i love anti australia-kun
>>
>>2885159
Except that actually have a move list in the manual. It's not the game's fault it came out late during the SNES's lifespan and is now the original packaging is ridiculously rare.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.