[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name that Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 7NFpfUk.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7NFpfUk.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
What's that game I'm trying to remember called?

It was a third person rts-ish thing where you played some sort of summoner who harvested the souls of fallen enemies in order to summon monsters and complete objectives. You could order your minions indirectly, but played from the perspective of the summoner, and could assist them on the battlefield with various spells and stuff.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>2874378
masters of magic for dos
that was too easy
>>
>>2874447
Nah, that's not the one. It was an over-the-shoulder-cam sort of deal, and there was some stuff about choosing a God to follow or something.
>>
>>2874378
>>2874447
>>2874483
Now that I think about it, It would have been a windows 95 or 98 game. I distinctly remember struggling with sluggish mouse controls.
>>
Sacrifice?
>>
>>2874492
YES! That's the one! THANK YOU ANON!
>>
NES game where you piloted a helicopter and rescued soldiers. I think it was in a silver cartridge.
>>
>>2874528
Chiplaughter
>>
>>2874528
Choplifter
>>2874534
reeee
>>
Next time use the thread, tard.

>>2835696
>>
>>2874378

Sacrifice was fantastic. I loved that game. I think I still have old screenshots from it.
>>
File: shot0017.jpg (180KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shot0017.jpg
180KB, 800x600px
Yeah here we go. I have to convert each one from TGA, hooray? Come on 4chan get with the times and support TGA.
>>
File: shot0018.jpg (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shot0018.jpg
182KB, 800x600px
I made maps too. (Picture unrelated.)

I still have some of them, but some were lost somehow.
>>
File: shot0023.jpg (226KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shot0023.jpg
226KB, 800x600px
If you're considering playing this game now, make sure you have something better than a Pentium II and an ATI Rage Pro, because the scenes can occasionally get pretty busy!

It's usually much simpler than this though.
>>
File: shot0008.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shot0008.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
Stratos 4eva.
>>
Win 98
Scifi
Jungle planet
Had dinosaurs
You piloted a hoovercraft
I remember a cutscene where you landed from the mothership and the camera swapped to further away and some dinos attacked and ate soldiers and you were to go there.

I was barely ten and only played a demo and made my mom watch the cutscene.
>>
File: nes_fire_hawk_p_9gu4vl[1].jpg (112KB, 443x480px) Image search: [Google]
nes_fire_hawk_p_9gu4vl[1].jpg
112KB, 443x480px
>>2874534
>>2874663
Sorry wrong. I just remembered the name.
>>
Haven't had much luck but here goes nothing.

Point and click adventure game, animated/cartoon graphics. I wanna say the goal was to escape some island with your dinosaur homies because of an erupting volcano. I always will remember this maze underground that always spooked me. Wanna say I played it on Windows 98?
>>
Been looking for one for a while. It was a japanese psx game where you battled the computer. You had to pull different types of tempura out at the right time so they would be full cooked. it was a grid based system, either 3x3 or 4x4. Sometimes there was powerups that you could grab.
>>
Super Famicom (Japan exclusive SNES) fighting game in which you can only play as old ladies.
>>
>>2878464
Okay, found it. Gouketuji Ichizoku or Power Instinct and only one character is an old lady. Disappointing.
>>
Game about pirates, if you left the boundaries of the sea you would get attacked by hundreds of ships, I also remember it had dueling, it might be pirates! Not sure.
>>
>>2875042
>>2875049
>>2875054

if anything the skies look pretty nice.
>>
>>2875195
Dangerous Island? probably not
>>
game 1 from other thread

It was a pc game, must have been between 98-2000. The main character was a young redhead mad scientist type who was competing/fighting his evil twin or maybe evil clone. You fought him by solving a variety of puzzles like guiding 3 lasers into their color coded goals and I remember something like complicated mastermind. When you solve a puzzle, you'd get an item. When you ran into your twin at random places, you would both use items in these cutscenes and if you had the counter item, you could use that. I think one of the items was a megaphone and the counter item was ear muffs.

game 2

You played as a tiny blue wizard like to pixels tall. It was a platformer. One of the spells you had was featherfall and I remember that your main attack was like a silver/gray spark thing with some particle coming from it.
>>
Hi guys, I'm trying to remember this cool arcade game I used to play 10-15 years ago. All I can remember is that it was gauntlet-like, isometric hack n slash where you could select a ninja as a character (there was a mage and probably a female character I think).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.