[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgt/ degenerate gamer thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: 2285238-legend_of_success_joe_11.png (721KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2285238-legend_of_success_joe_11.png
721KB, 1280x1024px
Games that fucking suck but you still play em'
>>
File: super-soccer-snes-front-cover.jpg (92KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
super-soccer-snes-front-cover.jpg
92KB, 800x553px
This turd here.
>>
>>2870956
Goalie's face is like "imma catch this fucking bitch"
>>
File: Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg (34KB, 252x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg
34KB, 252x250px
Mind you, I think it only sucked for magazine reviewers and people who don't know how to fucking play Mortal Kombat to begin with but goddamit, I liked this game so much I was able to beat it at least once a day.
>>
>>2871052
The platforming is definitely a mess, but the combat is pretty much Mortal Kombat, quite fun when you get used to it.
>>
>>2871053

It's only a mess in the wind level because of the screwed-up perspective, but after you get the timing JSUT right, the rest of the levels are actually pretty all right.

Escaping from the Prision of Souls after killing Sub-Zero a second time with this tune in the background? One of the best feelings ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxlir222Aec
>>
>>2870953
what is that
>>
File: sbbros.png (22KB, 384x240px) Image search: [Google]
sbbros.png
22KB, 384x240px
>>
>>2871125

Legend of Success Joe. The worst Neo Geo game ever produced and, perhaps, the only game not even collectors want to get.

I should know, I have a CMVS.
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
Are you a Bad enough Dude?
>>
>>2871127
This is bait.

>>2871190
This is above-average.
>>
I was raised on some shocking shareware and I love it all.

Here's one where I actually liked it so much I followed the LORE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbEFt9j5gkE
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
>>2871192

I wouldn't say above average, but I must admit it was enjoyable.

When I was playing this, I found a million and one things wrong with it, but I remember still my friends and I enjoying ourselves at the same time. It felt like the video game equivalent of the room.

"You will never escape"
"YOU WILL BE THE ONE ESCAPING!"
kek
>>
File: BALLZ.jpg (34KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
BALLZ.jpg
34KB, 475x347px
>>
>>2871197
Captain America arcade had average gameplay, but the presentation was fucking god tier for 1991, the backgrounds are amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0liOFpNV70

The Genesis port looks like shit, but the music was pretty good and it plays accurate enough.
>>
>>2871217
Holy shit, the arcade version actually looks good? The local arcade near my house must have a port of the genesis version, because the graphics/voice overs are just as laughable.
>>
>>2871219
The voices of the genesis version are similar to the arcade, just a tad more muffled.

The graphics however, are a pile of shit compared to the arcade.
>>
File: introball.gif (552KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
introball.gif
552KB, 300x220px
>>2870953
Boogerman and Ultra Balloon
>>
>>2871217
i loved this game and cab growing up. it was at walmart growing up near the claw machine and shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.