[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question of the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 22341_front.jpg (71KB, 551x469px) Image search: [Google]
22341_front.jpg
71KB, 551x469px
Best Version from Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse ?
>>
>>2869532
ps1 but its pal only. Also depends on which soundtrack you like better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FOZR9m1lPM
>>
>>2869532
I grew up with the snes version which is the worst. Missing a lot of levels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUsJBnBoyCg
>>
>>2869537
>Missing a lot of levels.
Well that sucks, that game was my Epic Mickey
>>
>>2869534
I swear, the ps1 was made for 2D platformers
>>
>>2869538

A disappointment in every possible way?
>>
File: 1437113636025.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437113636025.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>2869559
Not so rough.
>>
Im like this
>>
SEGA MEGA CD is the best?
>>
>>2869532
The MD version is way better than the SNES version is all that I know.
>>
>>2869605
Second
>>
i not only just have the SNES version, but a fake chinese version with a backwards label on the cart to boot =/
>>
>>2869540
Even though they can look great, it really wasn't. Developing a 2D game on PS1 hardware was really hard.
>>
>>2869559
But that's the sequel.
>>
>>2869534
Wasn't the PS1 version just a port of the Sega CD version with a different name?
>>
>>2869806
Not really, it's quite different. They changed the object placement around to make the game a lot harder.
>>
1- PS1
2- MegaCD
3- Megadrive
4- SNES

I'm still impressed by the tower level on Megadrive. I wonder what trickery they used to pull it off. While the rotating tower background doesn't feel that 3D to me, the rest is convincing especially the planks.
>>
>>2869534
Megadrive for best boss theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lBF6KN93IU
I know the Snes version has more instruments but I really love the synth here.
>>
>>2870817
>>2870819

I don't think the SNES version is considered "bad" so much "less complete" when compared to other versions out there.
>>
>>2870865

>not considered "bad" so much AS "less complete"
>>
>>2869537
Genesis does what Nintedon't: No loading times.
>>
I haven't played the PS1 version but I'm going to through my hat in for the Sega Mega CD version.

Mickey actually has quite a bit of dialogue in it - commenting on different stages. Moreso than the other ports.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.