[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chrono Trigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: chrono-trigger-cover-snes.jpg (96KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
chrono-trigger-cover-snes.jpg
96KB, 600x436px
I will be playing Chrono Trigger for the first time. Any tips / advice?
Im using an emulator BTW.

Also, CT thread, I guess.
>>
Don't read guides, don't listen to people. The game isn't the hardest, so you can forge your own way through it pretty comfortably.

There's a ton of random shit that can happen though (and stuff that you won't see coming and can't exactly prepare for), so multiple runs are definitely better.

Seek out the side quests
>>
>>2865223
Wow dick. Way to ruin it for him.

Someone please ban this asshole.
>>
>>2865225
Dude he was asking for advice

Do you know how pissed I was when I worked so hard to get Kiss for fucking Frog and he gets killed by Lavos eggs in the 1992 segment - fuck you I'm doing him a favor
>>
>>2865209
8:7
>>
File: 1-CT-743.png (27KB, 512x420px) Image search: [Google]
1-CT-743.png
27KB, 512x420px
Keep talking to Tata after you get the medal

It's randomized because the Japanese are a bunch of fuckers but if you keep talking to him it's worth it
>>
>>2865209
At one point, you will be able to choose whether you want to fight one of the main antagonists. Let him go.
One of the playable characters has a skill called Charm. It lets you steal items from enemies. Use it on every boss, some of the best equips in the game can be obtained this way.
Try to do as many sidequests as you can.
Some chests can be upgraded by traveling to the future.
>>2865223
>>2865242
This guy is memeing, so don't worry, you haven't been spoiled yet, but I suggest leaving this thread.
>>
>>2865337
>Some chests can be upgraded by traveling to the future.
There are chests (and doors) that can only be opened after you have a certain item. The chests exist in multiple eras.
Think about that real hard before you open one.
>>
>tfw no marle gf
>>
>>2865496
>not Ayla
>not wanting to have rough, primal sex with an alpha female
>>
>>2865538
>alpha female

hey louie
>>
File: 1430259161699.jpg (62KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
1430259161699.jpg
62KB, 1024x770px
>>2865337
>memeing
>>
>>2865209
Don't quit in the first hour. Take your time to get a feel for the game. Once the events will start rolling you probably won't be able to put that controller down. Chrono Trigger isn't hard at all, wouldn't be too concerned about missing stuff in the first run.
>>
>>2865209

Just play it. It's an RPG, so make it your own experience.
>>
Fucking love this game. Played it myself recently and was really impressed.

I would encourage you to play the DS version instead of the SNES one though, for a slightly better (imo) translation and added features.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.