[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNES buying and selling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 01012010120.jpg (633KB, 2583x1577px) Image search: [Google]
01012010120.jpg
633KB, 2583x1577px
Recently I've had some success selling some old snes games on ebay.

I've kept all of my old consoles (pic related) but I seemed to have doubles of that I had no use for, so I just thought I'd give it a try.

I was shocked how fast they sold and with the amount of sales piling up I'm thinking I could make a viable side business out of this..

So I ask of you, where would be the best place to pick up old snes/GB/sega games locally so I can sell them on?

The advice from anyone who has had experience with this, or just suggestions in general would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guys.
>>
let me get this straight... you're coming to a place that hates resellers to ask for instructions on how to become a reseller?

just run now while you still can.
>>
no trolling outside of /b/
>>
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>2855017
>>2855023
>>2855019
Nobody from where I live is interested in any retro games,I live in a small nowhere type of town. I want to fill my collection and make money off the rest.

What exactly is so bad about selling a snes game for 10$ who wants it but can't buy it locally? otherwise it'd stay rotting at the bottom of some discount bin in a charity shop.

That just makes no sense, it's a win-win situation, the more retro games in flow the more people can actually play them without resorting to emulators. Think it through.
>>
>>2855023
Also, "go fuck yourself"? Where exactly are you buying snes games from if not from people selling/making a profit out of it?

Do you just sit and hope that the snes fairy will pop one under your pillow?

Fucking hipster.
>>
>>2855086
fight me irl
>>
>>2855006
0/bait
>>
File: sophie marceau.jpg (61KB, 589x392px) Image search: [Google]
sophie marceau.jpg
61KB, 589x392px
>>2855086
>>2855043
>the more retro games in flow

only not, your bunch just wants to sit atop a large box of 50$ cartriges siting at ebay for weeks or months until a buyer comes along.

thats why i trade my games, got tired of starfox and mario kart, traded for smash bros that we can play 1x1x1x1 every reunion, collections are for museums, if i feel like playing single player 007 world'strogenough i can turn my emulator on
>>
>>2857076
>collections are for people who aren't poor
FTFYK
>>
>>2855006
Why do you need to shit on everyone's hobby to make money? Why are you a pathetic faggot who jumps on a fad to make a quick buck. Why not wait until the Holiday season so you can hoard a pallet of Wiis and make a quick buck. You fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.