[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rush n' Attack on NES any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I was at my local game store the other day and saw this game called Rush n' Attack in the NES section and I was wondering if it was any good. I asked the clerk how good it was. He said that the game was okay. I also checked a game review on Youtube and it said the same thing. Now I would like some extra opinions from any of you guys who have played the game before.
>>
it's fucking awesome.
>>
Why don't you play the arcade version?
>>
>>2850232
GTFO with this shit, he went to a store to buy a game, I assume he didn't buy a cab. unbelievable people on vr who must express themselves...faggotry.
>>
>>2850239
I have the C64 version but I wouldn't play that nowadays.
>>
This was actually the first game I asked for when I got my NES back in the 80's. It has a decent co-op mode and all the typical elements found in other Konami action platformers are present. I think it's a decent enough game. The bazooka is for laying down and shooting the land mines on the floor by the way...
>>
>>2850239
Yes because when someone suggests to play an arcade game they always mean go and buy a full size cab and could not possibly mean play it on mame or get an arcade collection.

The arcade version is on Konami arcade classics for DS, along with the arcade versions of contra and gradius, plus a bunch of other great ones you hardly ever see like tutankham and roc n rope. Time pilot too.

The NES version is fantastic though, I'm surprised it isn't more expensive given how much like contra it is. Grab it now while it's still cheap, you won't regret it. It's hard as fuck though so be ready for that
>>
>>2850143
>I asked the clerk how good it was.

I'm assuming you have some type of learning disorder?
>>
One of my favorites on the nes.
>>
Remember... no Rush'n
>>
goes great with rush'n salad.
>>
Petition for a rush'n attack remake called STAB EVERY COMMIE
>>
File: 1449608198658.png (925KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1449608198658.png
925KB, 746x718px
It was alright. It's pretty fun with too players but it can get pretty repetitive really fast. I would get it for no more than $5
>>
Well as long as we're having the Arcade vs. Console Port slapfight, I recently got the SNES version of Samurai Shodown and wondered how it stacked up to the arcade version.
>>
>>2850478
Same. You have to learn the jump and knife mechanics but once you have that down its a fantastic game. The music sounds fucking awesome too.

The worst you can say about it is that its repetitive, theres no variation like castlevania or contra but its fu as fuck and a solid play
>>
I've yet to beat it for some reason. I finally got through Battletoads and The Immortal, but Rush N Attack has given me some troubles. More time I guess. Fun game....nothing like knifing six guys out of the air.
>>
it sucks desu
>>
>mfw took me years to realize that the title actually means Russian Attack
>>
>>2850727
It's an SNK game. By default its SNES port isn't going to be as good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.