[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, when was the last time any of you play TRUXTON! It is one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: truxton_flyerfront.gif (227KB, 512x725px) Image search: [Google]
truxton_flyerfront.gif
227KB, 512x725px
So, when was the last time any of you play TRUXTON! It is one of, if not the best game ever.
>>
>>2844096
Truxton isn't even one of the best vert shmups around. I like it a fair bit, but it's honestly pretty boring as the genre goes. And no, I'm not comparing it to bullet hell.
>>
>>2844096
Cool name
Lame game
>>
Truxton II >>>> Truxton
>>
>>2844101
boring? its nonstop minibosses it fuckin rules
>>
>>2844245
If you think it's fun then good on you. But it's no surprise why you didn't post this in the shmups thread.
>>
A few days ago on the Mega Drive. It's pretty fun. How does the PC Engine version compare?
>>
I fire it up every now and then to do a few relaxed, casual runs and see how far I get. I love the style but it's incredibly hard to play the game seriously because of how long and boring the stages can be.
>>
Taito never lets down. They made the best Game Gear shooter Halley Wars.
>>
File: V-Five 07.png (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
V-Five 07.png
24KB, 240x320px
Gotta love Toaplan, Truxton is too hard for me, though.
>>
>>2844269
They only published it in the west, the game is actually by Toaplan which would eventually become the CAVE guys.
>>
>>2844241
>7 minute stage 1 where nothing happens, then you game over to cheap bullshit in stage 2

Yeah, nah. Fuck Truxton 2.
>>
>>2844249
because I dont post in the autism general.
>>
>>2844096
Didn't a furry musician take his name from this game?
>>
>>2844251
Tatsujin(Truxton) on PC-Engine revs up the difficulty. The Genesis version doesn't have player position detection, thus making it far easier to dodge enemy fire. I tried the PCE version after having completed the Genesis version and could barely make it past stage 1. And the music is more true to the arcade version, but by no means better than the Genesis version. Also, price for the hu card is about twenty times the price of the Genny cart.
>>
>>2844542
I guess I should call it player position prediction. Their fire is spot on almost every time. No 'fire in a few directions to create an obstacle' stuff going on there.
>>
truxton is overrated as fuck
>>
arcade version's way too hard without autofire
>>
>>2844452
yes and that makes it impossible to find truxton covers on youtube
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.