[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck these guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: batman_nes.png (13KB, 154x139px) Image search: [Google]
batman_nes.png
13KB, 154x139px
Fuck these guys
>>
With a condom, hopefully!

I'll see myself out...
>>
They look like they jump forward in a weird arc and are hard to avoid
>>
I beat them with savestates, wasn't even that hard.
>>
>>2842003
They look like your mom.
>>
Just use some batarangs/throwing stars/discs. You don't even need that much energy for the previous boss. You should have some shit in reserve.
>>
>playing game as kid
>get to last stage, the boss is really hard, but after starting the level over a few times, I eventually beat him
>immediately after, the Joker appears and kills me
>ragequit because fuck beating the level, the penultimate boss, then the Joker all in 3 lives
>just recently watched James and Mike play the game
>you don't have to fight the penultimate boss again after you beat him, even if you have to start the stage over again

Goddamn it, now I have to replay it.

>>2842032
Are you really just guessing? Because you're right. They also take a lot of hits.
>>
>>2842819
I would have been so mad if that were the case, 5-2 boss was bullshit. Joker was easier by comparison I thought.
>>
>>2842003
Fuck them.

Also fuck the Joker. You actually need to use your fists to take him down.
>>
>>2842003
Shoot them with your discs before they are fully on screen.

Simple.
>>
>>2842032
>>2842819
>Are you really just guessing? Because you're right. They also take a lot of hits.

OP establishes that these enemies are more than likely huge cunts. Anon guesses that they "jump forward in a weird arc" literally meaning they move towards the player and "are hard to avoid" because you know, if they didn't attack and easy to avoid, they wouldn't be so goddamn annoying... And you think it was difficult to guess? If so, I bet you believe in astrological sign and I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>2847209
Wat?
>>
>>2842003
Timing.
>>
>>2842003
Protip: Throw a batarang at it and walk past him, you might take a hit or two but you'll probably lose more health by fighting them. Sure you can stay just there and kill these guys using the gun or throwing disc thing from far off but that wastes your weapon energy not to mention taking forever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.