[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im having some serious fucking issues right now with fallout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: MasterInGame.png (165KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
MasterInGame.png
165KB, 400x275px
im having some serious fucking issues right now with fallout 1. I started on friday night with the intent of beating the game over the weekend, and i had to quit in the middle of my battle with the master. i come back, reload my mid-fight save, and now every time i aim for an eye shot my game crashes. whats going on? can someone help me with this bullshit? i cant have done all this work on this game just to have it fucking crash on me at the very end.
>>
had something similar happen to me once. never bothered to play through it again
>>
>>2838710
this cant be the end
dogmeat and katja died for me to get this far
i cant let them and my weekend be sacrificed in vain
>>
>>2838696
Lol you don't have multiple saves? Serves you right. Anyway you can just run and exit the map and still win the game (unless you haven't destroyed Mariposa yet)
>>
>>2838727
I do have multiple saves, but i dont want to have to clear multiple rooms of this place all over again

I mean if i have to i guess i have to but if theres some way to fix it that would be dandy
>>
>>2838750
1.Make a copy of your saves
2.Uninstall and reinstall fallout
3.?????
4.enjoy
>>
>>2838754
>>2838750
Also my tech support is not free so you owe me $15
>>
>>2838710
>>2838696
same exact thing happened to me man, i just youtubed the final cut scene and considered I had finished the game lol
>>
File: hackers gonna hack.jpg (18KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
hackers gonna hack.jpg
18KB, 330x330px
Jesus fuck, the exact thing happened to me on my first run.
>>
Have you tried not aiming for the eyes?
>>
>>2839119
yea, i just had to reload and do it all over again. i ended up beating the game and it felt pretty good.

its time for my thread to rest in peace for it serves no purpose anymore
>>
>>2838759
Got paypal?
>>
>>2838696
Every Fallout game (especially the new ones) crash on me and are ruined because I keep forgeting to make separate saves as backups.
took me forever to muster enough motivation to finish the games
>>
>>2838696
>not convincing the master to go fuck himself with a nuke
>not rigging the nuke to go off for the lulz and bypassing that entire fight
>>
>>2841567
I hate that Marcus' dialogue in F2 seems to imply that the Master went down fighting instead of being convinced he was wrong.
>>
>>2841615
True, ive always found satisfaction that the Master learned what he did was fucking insane

Fighting him proves nothing
>>
>>2840725
Yes sir, here are my paupal account credentials please sir.
[email protected]
>>
>>2838696
Welcome to Broken: The Game
>>
>>2838754
The save file is clearly corrupt
>>
File: 1433905582644.jpg (152KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433905582644.jpg
152KB, 900x600px
>>2841615
>>2841693
It makes sense though. Marcus tolerates humans but he still looked up to the master and is clearly butthurt about the vault dweller when you ask him how he feels about them. It's not really that big of a leap in logic that he'd lie about what really went down to make the master look better.
>>
>>2841738
You forgot to tell him to do the needful.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.