[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite open world games /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: LSD_Coverart.png (133KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
LSD_Coverart.png
133KB, 256x256px
Favorite open world games /vr/?
>>
>>2837227
Does count Fallout and the first Baldur's Gate as open world games?
>>
File: Ultima-Exodus-NES.png (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Ultima-Exodus-NES.png
3KB, 256x224px
Keeping it retro:

Ultima III: Exodus - It doesn't seem like many Ultima fans really care for this game, but U3 got me into open-world RPGs in the first place.

Some honorable mentions include:
Metroid series
Dungeon Magic: Sword of the Elements (something of a hidden gem on the NES)
Dragon Quest I and II
Final Fantasy I and II
Romancing SaGa (and most other SaGa games, for that matter)
King's Field series
>>
I recently started daggerfall, never played back when it was first released. It is fucking great. I like the dungeons and their maps is sick. It's scary how huge it really is. I had to change the keyboard setup a fuck ton to get it comfy. You can walk for days and there is some glitchyness that adds another level of play. I haven't even left daggerfall province yet.
>>
Shenmue 2. To this day no game world felt as real and as alive to me as Hong Kong and Kowloon did.
>>
>>2837436

Is that so....
>>
>>2837353
>Baldur's Gate
I sure think so.
It's a shame they were so lazy with much of the quests and the writing in general. It drags all the good things about it down a bit.

I'd have to say my favorite is Morrowind. It has the richest and most immersive world I've come across in an open world game at least, despite it's technical problems of course.
>>
>>2837447
>>2837436
... just make sure you play the Dreamcast version with the Japanese voices and not the terrible English dub!
>>
The Metal Max series
>>
>>2837468

I'd rather have bad English than good gibberish.
>>
>>2838567
>Gibberish

Ha ha, that's racist

I assume you watch dubs too?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.