[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOS games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 13

File: dosbox.png (15KB, 499x102px) Image search: [Google]
dosbox.png
15KB, 499x102px
been surfing through Abandonia and trying out some old DOS games
a few I've played before out of nostalgia but I've also found a ton I've never seen that are great so far

really recommend for all of you looking for some great lesser known stuff

also posting recommendations as I try out new games.
http://www.abandonia.com/
>>
File: Wolf.jpg (30KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf.jpg
30KB, 480x300px
Right now I'm playing this game called "Wolf"

its a pretty in depth simulator game where you control a single Wolf through its life, the ultimate "goal" is to mate and become Alpha of a pack but its really open otherwise and all up to your actions

mating is really hard just like real life ;_;
>>
File: israelo.png (29KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
israelo.png
29KB, 1280x512px
something else I've tried before, for all you Good Goyim out there, is Conflict: Middle East Political Simulator.

more of a grand-strat game than a sim game but you play as the PM of Israel and basically have to manage your situation/work things to your advantage in the turbulent middle east, as well as making the filthy goyim bend to your iron will.
>>
File: Albion_PC_115.png (45KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Albion_PC_115.png
45KB, 720x480px
After playing Wolf a bit I'm either going to try Deus or Albion

Albion is an RPG really open, solid story and a lot of options, graphics look great as well.both 1st person mode and 2D overhead mode.

Deus I've never played before but is basically an open survival oriented RPG. the survival mode is really hardcore but otherwise its incredibly interactive. Graphics are early 3D and look pretty dated.
>>
>>2832843
This game looks like it's about wolves, but I would't bet on it.
>>
>>2832843
Looks pretty comfy. I will have to try it out.
>>
File: Wolf_8.png (211KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_8.png
211KB, 640x400px
>>2832879
actually its only about one wolf
but other wolves are involved sometimes
>>
>>2832853
I bet they couldn't predict ISIS.
>>
>>2832885
desu you can fund terror groups and carry out Mossad operations to create your own ISIS

I had to do it in Egypt because they were fucking my Chosenhole in traditional warfare.

was funny to watch them slowly disintegrate after putting tons of effort into trying to destabilize them, though Libya ended up invading them and getting strong as fuck
>>
>>2832910
What's wrong with dosbox?
>>
>>2832928
Nothing, anon is autistic.
>>
File: egatrek1largeqc7.jpg (59KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
egatrek1largeqc7.jpg
59KB, 640x353px
>>2832840
I remember buying this on a floppy as a kid and spending hours exploring the galaxy fighting not-klingons in the not-enterprise.
>>
>>2832975
>not-enterprise.
Pretty clearly the actual Enterprise in that version.
>>
File: ega trek lexington.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ega trek lexington.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>2832975
It says that in the title screen, but in-game its the USS Lexington, at least in my version.
>>
>>2832928
Good goyim, keep using that free software.
>>
>>2833054
>ifunny.c:)

Go back to /pol/ you stupid shit-stirrer.
>>
>>2833054
how do you play these old DOS games without it? I haven't seen any better software out there.
>>
File: red storm rising.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
red storm rising.png
14KB, 640x480px
playing too many sim games but I love them

found this one, Red Storm Rising
takes place during the Cold War turned Hot where you take command of a Nuclear powered NATO ship and have to do you part to fight the Russians in the North sea.

heavy customization in terms of how you arm your ship, and lots of tactical details by which you need to cut the Russian supply lines and win the war effort.
>>
File: Sword of the Samurai_2.png (21KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sword of the Samurai_2.png
21KB, 640x400px
weeb or not this is a great game
I love Japanese history so I've been playing this for a while before, basically you have to struggle and rise through the ranks of the Samurai, from raising your own status, to training warrior bands and building your territory.
>>
File: 1409675180443.jpg (13KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
1409675180443.jpg
13KB, 201x219px
>>2833716
>that font
>>
File: Sword of the Samurai_8.png (286KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sword of the Samurai_8.png
286KB, 640x400px
>>2833718
yea its pretty annoying but it doesn't look as bad in game, just because I blew the image up its pretty blocky

great game though and loads of replayability
sad not many people know of it.
>>
File: U7.gif (93KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
U7.gif
93KB, 640x400px
>>2833718
JUST
>>
>>2833837
is there any mod that changes this?
or at least puts text into some kind of black textbox
>>
>>2833840
Apparently you can just change the font.
http://exult.sourceforge.net/forum/read.php?f=1&i=232362&t=232362
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.