[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any good games for wonderswan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: bandai_wonderswan-blue_1s.jpg (41KB, 350x215px) Image search: [Google]
bandai_wonderswan-blue_1s.jpg
41KB, 350x215px
any good games for wonderswan
>>
>>2832241
how come it dident come to us
>>
>>2832242
Most games were just made from anime licenses
>>
Gunpey
Kurupara!
That One Piece fighting game
Rockman & Forte: Mirai kara no chousensha!
Rockman EXE WS

That's it I think
>>
>>2832242
Bandai pulled the plug on it relatively quickly and they didn't have an established business for such things.
>>
If you don't mind ports, there were plenty of those:

Final Fantasy I, II and IV
Makai Toushi SaGa (Final Fantasy Legend)
Romancing SaGa
Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon (originally PS1, but never made it to the States)
Golden Axe

I believe some of the Mega Man Battle Network games were available for WS. There's also an exclusive Makai Mura sequel.
>>
Judgement Silversword, which is now on Steam btw
>>
Can you read Japanese?
>>
SD Gundam: Operation U.C.
>>
>>2832802
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1614/
>>
anyone know good music for wonderswan? I was just wondering what it's chip sounded like
>>
Dicing Knight is a hidden gem
>>
>>2833028
Buffers Evolution.
>>
So did Nintendo have him killed for wanting to compete against his own GameBoy creation or what?
>>
How about Dicing Knight?
I absolutely love to play it.
>>
>>2832353
Ha! No those were definitely not ports of Rockman.exe. I promise.
They're more like Megaman Battle Network: Network Transmission
>>
>>2832241
havent ventured too much into the WS library yet but if your emulating on your phone and want something thats not input demanding theres a guilty gear game that has a card game mode thats great for short bursts on work breaks and whatnot..
>>
Shame that most of the games are in moonrunes because I really like the handheld
>>
>>2833553
Don't be silly
>>
>>2833242
>>2833747
This, even has a translation patch. But on there hand, it's a WSC game made with the WonderWitch, so modern indie trash. NOT RETRO
>>
>>2832242
Because the colorless version came out after the GBC and the colored one was released in Japan like six months before the GBA was gonna come out in America.
>>
>>2832241
Guilty Queer Petit
>>
>>2835352

Looking into Nintendo's business practices in the past, I wouldn't entirely put it past them.
>>
>>2833028
The speaker is ear-grating and the headphone adapter is 100 bucks. Seriously. My biggest complaint about the system other than it's easy to accidentally remove the battery on accident with the first wonderswan (they fixed this with the color and crystal models)
>>
File: RetroArch-1116-074701.png (7KB, 224x144px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-1116-074701.png
7KB, 224x144px
The Wonderswan version of Medarot is way better than the GB version.
>>
>>2837427
>lol RetroArch filename

fuck off, shill
>>
Some of the Digimon games are actually in English.
>>
A bunch of horror games I really wished I could read back in the day
>>
If you can read moonrunes, I would recommend the original Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera.
>>
File: WBORG-header.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WBORG-header.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>2832241
Mr. Driller
Tetris
FLASH Koibito kun
Street Dancer

>>2832272
>Rockman & Forte: Mirai kara no chousensha!
Unless there was more than Rockman & Forte game, I found that game so horrible I actually sold it. (I almost never sell a game unless I have doubles.) I actually got back 3x what I paid for the game, so I guess there was one good thing about R&F.
>>
>>2839924
How does it compare to the GBA port? Was much changed, or is it pretty much the same game just on WS? Riviera is probably one of my favorite RPGs ever and I've been curious about the original for a while, just never enough to actually dive in and check it out.
>>
>>2832501
this was the only good game for WS
>>
>>2832241
http://www.gamefaqs.com/wsc/566009-makai-toushi-saga/images/21

SaGa 1 remake. There's a fan translation.
>>
I want a Wonderswan if only for the handful of Dragon Ball games on it, but I haven't got a clue about moonrunes.. Is it a bad choice in that case?
>>
File: IMG_20151118_222756.jpg (2MB, 2368x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151118_222756.jpg
2MB, 2368x3200px
It's like this thread was made for me.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.