[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I loved the first 2 games. Sue me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 440x300px
I loved the first 2 games. Sue me.
>>
I remember these would get great reviews in the gaming magazines back when they were new, but I found the animation to be rather slow in comparison to a street fighter 2 or whatever else from the time... It was an original idea for the time (which was already saturated with other fighter games), so I'll give them that though...
>>
>>2830448
>I remember these would get great reviews in the gaming magazines back when they were new
Really? I remember them getting completely slammed. And rightfully so.
>>
>>2830593

Electronic Gaming Monthly (the only gaming zine they had at the comic shop I was working at at that time) was all on that game's nuts I recall.
>>
>>2830593
>Really? I remember them getting completely slammed.

nah, the first game got decent reviews when it was released
>>
>>2830690
>>2830619
>>2830448
Truth. Clayfighter was one of those titles that everybody at least tried to rent. For whatever reason it got generally forgotten.
>>
>tfw that remake is not gonna be good
>>
File: kigold.jpg (57KB, 533x380px) Image search: [Google]
kigold.jpg
57KB, 533x380px
>>2830135
why would you play any other fighting game if you had K.I gold?
>>
>>2831324

probably because N64 hadn't been released yet...
>>
WATCH THE HAIR MAN
>>
>>2830135
Guy on the right looks like Mr. Bogus
>>
>>2831324
why didn't they call it ki 2, it sounds like a special edition of the first game
>>
File: clay-fighter-2-judgment-clay-04.png (368KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
clay-fighter-2-judgment-clay-04.png
368KB, 640x480px
I loved the first. The second one was terrible.

I liked Bad Mr Frosty's look better in the original as well. 2 looked like shit all around though.
>>
The combo system is 63 1/3 is sonfucking satisfying to pull off. I never got into KI's though.

I wonder if they'll bring Kung-Pow back for the new one.
>>
>western fighting game
Meh, waste of time.
>>
My brother and I thought for years that when bad Mr. Frosty won he said "I'm bad, I'm cool, I know I'm cool"
>>
>>2831354
UH HUH HUH
>>
>>2831784
nothin personal kid
>>
>>2830135
I have most of the hidden character codes in CF2 memorized. Too bad I only learned about the single code that unlocks everything later.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.