[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay... now what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 50025.png (584KB, 1318x862px) Image search: [Google]
50025.png
584KB, 1318x862px
Okay... now what?
>>
Is that A link to the past or what?
>>
>>2829978
I remember that. Don't remember how I solved it though. Took a me a while if I remember correctly but that was over 9 years ago.
>>
If you're looking for the flute it's north west of the tree stump just a few dig spots from where you're standing. In the corner of tthree or so trees there should be a patch of flowers there as well.
>>
Once you have found it go back to the time warp thing you made and that guy should be back on the stump. Walk up to him and play the flute
>>
>>2829978
Turn around the tree stump exactly 11 times counterclockwise

Now exit the screen and come back

Then the Forest Guy should appear and will talk to you.

If not, you will have to cut everything again.
>>
>>2830059
>cut
>>
>>2830061
Well technically, digging is nothing more than cutting the earth with a curved flat thing.
>>
>>2830132
>curved
>flat
>>
File: Black Quill.gif (1004KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Black Quill.gif
1004KB, 500x281px
>>2830132
>>2830192
>>
>>2829981

Animal Crossing
>>
>>2829981
Harvest Moon
>>
Sharpie in pooper
>>
Leave the screen, come back and do it again.
>>
turn off the game, play something actually good
>>
Put keyboard on head and I'll go private.
>>
Go outside and find the love of your life
>>
LOL

it's in the top-left corner
>>
>>2829978

I did the same fucking thing when I played this a year ago, OP. Don't feel bad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.