[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many consoles do you have, do you play all of them? Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pilotwings + me.jpg (351KB, 1280x795px) Image search: [Google]
pilotwings + me.jpg
351KB, 1280x795px
how many consoles do you have, do you play all of them? Which ones do you play the least, which the most?

I have:
PC engine duo RX
PSX
Saturn
Dreamcast
Master System
Genesis
NES
SNES
and GBC

Ones I played the least:
Dreamcast
PSX
Ones I play the most:
SNES
Saturn
>>
File: GBP teal.jpg (98KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
GBP teal.jpg
98KB, 500x375px
At the moment, PSOne, Game Boy Pocket, GBA SP, GameCube and PS2 Slim.

I have two policies:

- If I can emulate it with considerable accuracy, then I'll emulate it instead of investing in the hardware. PS1 emulation isn't that great, and I don't have the PC specs to attempt GC or PS2 emulation.

- I make a unique exception for handhelds, because I want to have something to play on-the-go.

All of my platforms usually receive equal attention. At the moment, I'm most interested in my Game Boy Pocket.

I'm thinking about investing in a PSP somewhere down the line, if only to use for portable emulation. There are some PSP-exclusive retro compilations that look good too.
>>
>>2829291
PC
>>
NES
SNES
PS1
PS2

The only one hooked up now is the PS2 and that's so I can play Street Fighter 3 and some Virtua Fighter. PS1 has been in the closet for a couple decades and I only pull out the (S)NES on a rare as-needed basis since emus are just easier.
>>
NES, SNES, N64,Wii,Genesis,DC,PS1,PS2,PS3,PS4

Am i cool yet?
>>
>>2829327
Needs more saturn
>>
File: not-cool.gif (487KB, 436x352px) Image search: [Google]
not-cool.gif
487KB, 436x352px
>>2829327
Nope. No gameboy.
>>
>>2829357
Game Boy isn't a console.
>>
just the /vr/ ones

nes, snes, genesis, saturn, ps1

I play all of them

I'm interested in TG16 but I'd have to get one for a good price and I'd probably get a flashcard for it as saturn and sega CD already take up most of my money
>>
>>2829291
>Retro
PSone
NES
SNES
N64
SEGA CDX
GBC

>Non-retro
PS2
PS3
PS4
Gamecube
Wii
Wii-U
Xbox
PSP
GBA

Most played retro: PS1.
Least played retro: Sega CDX
>>
muh gaym0r history

>Atari 2600 (it was already in the house when I was born)
>NES
>SNES
>Gameboy OG
>Genesis
>N64
>PS2
>PS3
>PS4

Had a PC capable of playing games since around '95.

I've always been a one console per gen kinda guy, no need to overdo it. Feels like a waste of money to own multiple machines in a single gen, whatever. Genesis was the exception because of the MK2 hype. I wanted the bloody version and then it turned out the SNES version had blood anyway. No matter, Genesis was great.
>>
>>2829291
Retro:
Sega Genesis
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Game Gear

Non retro:
PS2
Gamecube
Wii
Xbox
DS
PS3
PSP

MIA:
GBC
PS1
GB
N64

Out those I play it's mainly the Saturn and Genesis. I constantly forget I even own a Wii and Gamecube due to how little I touch them.
>>
every nintendo console
all the Sony consoles
Both xboxes
Genesis thru Dreamcast
TI 994A, win98, XP, win7 PCs

Pretty much every portable

I play nintendo ones the most, but it goes in phases. Right now I'm hot on the trail of my nes pile, and later I'll be onto my gamecube pile, and eventually I'll catch up on the last year of 3DS homebrew while baking my DS pile.

I expect by this time next year to have beaten another 40 games. I just hope I won't have bought another 80 more to replace them.
>>
>>2829364
>Least played retro: Sega CDX
that's god damn travesty, son
>>
>>2829306
I'm planning on playing some monochrome Gameboy games soon.
How does the ghosting on the Game Boy Pocket compare to that of the backlit GBA SP?
I see people say the backlit GBA SP has more ghosting than the frontlit GBA SP, but nobody compares it with the Pocket, which would be my other choice.
>>
>>2829358
I could have sworn we used to call handhelds "consoles" too back in the day.
>>
Retro

>PC Engine
>Game Boy
>Genesis
>N64
>SNES
>>
>>2829291
Not even sure how many. More than 100. It would be quicker to list what I don't have.
I only ever play CDI to show people how shit it was. 3DO and Neo Geo get limited use. Saturn, DC, N64, SNES, PCE, MD, GBs on a regular basis.
>>
>>2829291
SNES SMS NES GB gbc, and some modern handhelds and a Wii. Nothing is connected right now. I just moved and am still getting settled.

I'm most likely to play sms because it has the best blaster games. I am an emufag for everything else.
>>
Xbox
Wii
Gamecube
N64
Snes
Genesis
Gameboy Advance
3ds

The Genesis isn't set up and the only games i have are Sanic and Atomic runner, so this is what i play the least.

At home i mostly play Xbox at the moment (found the big fucker in the street a few month ago) and 3ds when i'm on the go.
>>
>>2829291
Atari 2600
NES
Genesis
Gameboy
SNES
Gameboy Color (2)
N64
PS1 (2)
PS2
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
GameCube
Nintendo DS
Dreamcast
Xbox
Wii

Console I play most: SNES and my PC
Console I play least: Dreamcast and Atari 2600
>>
>>2829392
>Segafags
>>
File: 1375166983610.png (259KB, 335x496px) Image search: [Google]
1375166983610.png
259KB, 335x496px
>>2831479
Wanna fight about it bud?
>>
>>2829465
I didn't grow up with a Genesis. i don't have a lot of nostalgia for it.
>>
nes
gameboy
gameboy color
gba
ds
3ds
n64
gamecube
wii U
psone
ps2
ps3
genesis
dreamcast
xbox 360
xb1

ive pretty much limited it all down to ps3, 3ds, wii U. and xb1 now. Everything else it put up unless I want to play something. Got rogue galaxy recently, do the ps2 got pulled out of my vidya storage.
>>
>>2829291
Have:
Consoles
Snes
Famicom
PS1
Turbografx + TCD
Mega Drive
Master System
N64
Dreamcast
Xbox

Handhelds:
PSP Go
PSP Slim
Wonderswan
Mega Duck (yep)
Game Boy Micro

Had:
Game Boy Pocket
DS
PS2
Gamecube
Wii
PS3
Colecovision
Vecrex

I still want to try to get my hands on a Saturn, 3DO and a Neo Geo Pocket
>>
Nes
Snes
N64
Master System
Genesis
Sega cd
Sega Saturn
Sega dreamcast
Tg 16
Neo geo aes
Panasonic 3d0

Most played: breakfast
Least played: all the others?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.