[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I beat ff7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: That chick from ff7.png (827KB, 1241x701px) Image search: [Google]
That chick from ff7.png
827KB, 1241x701px
/Vr/, should I beat ff7? I mean, I liked it but I haven't picked it in 6 months. I haven't even beaten what would've been the first disc.

Am I missing out? I was thinking of just starting a new game of FF8 in my free time
>>
>>2828579
Yeah sure. There is a funny scene with cloud in the hospital later.
>>
>>2828586
>>
For fuck sake you don't win street cred for beating videogames. If you don't like it just drop it. In fact the first disc is probably the highlight of the whole game, quality goes downhill afterwards.
>>
>>2828595
>the first disc is probably the highlight of the whole game

The first disc is like 2/3 of the entire game.
>>
You know how long it took me to figure out those aren't ears...and not just a bow
>>
>>2828579
yeah I think it's a game everyone who enjoys RPG's should beat at least once. I mean it's not anything extremely amazing. But it feels good to finish.
>>
>>2829069
it took me untill just now with you saying that
>>
>>2828579
Probably the worst ff ending
>>
I'll spoil ff7's ending it's literally nothing.
>>
I also started this game and didn't finish it. I got stuck wandering around some desert area and never picked it back up. I plan on going back to it once I'm done playing through some other stuff.

Any advice you guys would like to give regarding missable stuff in the game? I'd like to see as much cool optional stuff as I can but I don't want to hug a walk through the whole game. I completely missed out on recruiting Yuffie the first time I played, and there were a bunch of side quests in the starting city I apparently missed out on. So, refarding stuff like that, what are some optional things I should know about or keep an eye out for the next time I try the game?
>>
>>2828603
That's the second disc. First disc ends after the funeral, there's still the Weapons, the Big Materia, the psyche rebuilding, getting the airship, all sorts of shit.
>>
File: Snowboard_jump.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snowboard_jump.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>2828595
Inaccurate.
Disc 2 has snowboarding.
>>
why beat 7ff when you can beat 0ff
>>
>>2831352

>> Snowboarding involves going downhill dumbass.
>>
>>2829121
>>2829128
>babbys can't appreciate open-endings
>>
>>2828579

I would say yes, then play FF8 afterward.
>>
>>2829128
>>2829121

What? FF7 probably has the deepest ending of any FF. Sorry that it's not like a Hollywood movie ending.
>>
Don't finish it, anyone that has to ask the opinion of others about games in this way probably shouldn't play them. Go join a herd, we are always in need of sheep.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.