[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: sophi1--article_image.jpg (62KB, 620x395px) Image search: [Google]
sophi1--article_image.jpg
62KB, 620x395px
I'm sorry
>>
Edge/Blade looked incredible for a PS1 game. Namco were fucking Wizards.
>>
Sorry... for what?
>>
early 3D fighting games are unplayable garbage
>>
>>2828597
Early 3D fighting games are fun and hilarious because they're broken.
>>
>>2828601
>fighting games
>fun
The whole point of the genre is dick waving.
>>
Why did you waste your youth honing your skills in a thing less than 1% of the world cares about?

Wouldn't it be better if you used all that free time to get fit, practice an instrument, learn a second language?
>>
>>2828674
why didn't you do that? why does entertainment even exist at all?
>>
>>2828678
I'm just wondering, do you regret those life decisions, anon? Wouldn't you feel better if you admitted you got hooked in competitive gaming to make up for the fact you're a total loser in everything else that actually mattered?
>>
The rest of the world might give no shits about it, but I'm sure your parents must feel really proud of your hi score in the Donkey Kong arcade or some shit.
>>
>>2828682
"Oh I'm sure little Jimmy will find a cushy office job when he gets older, the kid spends a lot of time on the computer. I've got really high expectations of him."
>>
What the hell happened to this board?
>>
Why do people always get so salty about fighting games on this board?
>>
>>2828687
Well, some people should just git gud.
But if you're a nigger, you can't git gud at that, I'm sorry.
>>
>>2828659
For some people, yes. But clearly not for everyone. People can enjoy the same thing for different reasons.
>>
>>2828674
>1% of the world

That's 70 million people. You think you can find 70 million who really gives a fuck about any of your hobbies, no matter how productive you think they are?
>>
I want Sophitia to kick my balls.
>>
You got to get to the Edge of Soul, to carry on what you believed in from
the very start

You got to get to the Edge of Soul, to carry on, deep in your heart
>>
>>2828659
Git gud, you fucking scrub.
>>
>>2828659
Everything is dick waving to a filthy casual who has no dick to wave.

>>2828674
Because it's fun and some people enjoy being good at things.
>>
>>2828597
>>>/v/
>>
>>2828597
scrub
people still play vf2 and t3
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>2828591
For you...
>>
File: I'm_Sorry_Title_Screen.png (8KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
I'm_Sorry_Title_Screen.png
8KB, 256x224px
>>2828175
Okay.
>>
>>2832187

kek this whole game
>>
>>2828175
I NEVER HAD SUCH AN EASY VICTORY
>>
File: 1447355602173.png (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447355602173.png
29KB, 480x480px
>>2828659
So is shitposting.
>>
>>2828180
>Edge/Blade looked incredible for a PS1 game. Namco were fucking Wizards.

It looks good for 1996 PS1 game. There are countless later PS1 games that look leagues better, even just counting Namco titles.
>>
>>2833915

What games do you think look better? I'm not saying I disagree, I'm just wondering.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.