[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parasite Eve 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 31

File: aya.jpg (27KB, 373x358px) Image search: [Google]
aya.jpg
27KB, 373x358px
Who else loved this game despite it's flaws?

It was short, and a significant portion of it is backtracking, but it was still totally fun.
It had great music and atmosphere.
The battles, while simplisitc, still had variety and many tactical options, some of which were environmental (mostly boss battles).
For a 90's survival horror/rpg, it had a great inventory system, and managed to have "leveling up" in a fashion.
Tank controls and fixed camera angles, but it was worth it for the better graphics/scenery, almost all of which had unique observations if you hit "action" while facing.
Plenty of secrets and (admittedly arbitrary) puzzles, most of which were optional.
Several parts of the game require you to use abstract thinking and have good problem-solving skills, as well as requiring you to pay attention to the environment and explore.

All around just a very detailed, fun, well-balanced game that seemed low budget.

>ugly character models
>Aya would rather face giant horrible monsters than jump over a counter (rude)
>nonsensical plot moments (woman screaming? better ask permission to use a wrench to undo part of a wall to save her, rather than breaking down a door. Yes, I am a cop, why do you ask?)
>have a drink of refreshing coca-cola!
>fucking weird ass ugly monsters, like bowl-cut man-faced pumas and exploding mosquito-hybrid babies with bane masks
>hope you made a very specific and unknowable series of actions throughout the entire game, or you'll miss the only decent ending, which you won't know exists unless you get it

I beat the game several times, only just got the good ending about a year or two ago (I never looked at guides). I have the harder playthrough waiting for me; I'll get to it someday.

Great game.
>>
>>2823779
I loved it too, also beat it several times like you.

It just had a particular atmosphere I couldn't really find in other survival games. Great OST too iirc.
>>
>>2823779
>>2823805
I should also add that it's always pissed me off how whenever PE2 is brought up, people jump at your throat to talk about how PE1 is better, blah blah blah. Fuck these people, I'm not even arguing whether it's correct or not as it should be irrelevant, it's as if it's near impossible to discuss that game for what it was on its own without having to compare it to its prequel.
>>
I never could beat it, despite PE1 being one of my favorite games. I made it to the Speaker/scream boss only to find out I had nowhere near enough ammo to defeat it. Very disheartening. I might give it a shot if I buy this backwards compatible PS3 fat for Christmas.
>>
>>2823810
it's so different and distant from PE1 that may as well not even be related to each other

It's practically its own game

I played PE1 many years after PE2 and while it was okay (given it's age), I just didn't like it myself. I was kinda shocked at how different it was.
>>
>>2823810
that's how i think about thurd birthday
>>
>>2823813
couldn't you just go back up the elevator and get more? You probably know, but there are unlimited ammo buckets for regular 9mm throughout the game.
>>
>>2823823
Nope, was locked out of any of the vendors, I believe I even checked a guide map to make sure of it. Was a pretty sad end to a quirky but fun game. Still need to beat it and The Third Birthday.
>>
One thing I really REALLY wish they did was change her outfit to match what she was wearing. It seems such a small thing to do, and it would have made the game so much better.

That beautiful Aya Special. mmmmm
>>
>>2823904
that would be pretty goofy with some of the outfits though, like the psyhic one, or the police combat suit
>>
File: Aya_Brea_by_masateru.jpg (183KB, 888x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Aya_Brea_by_masateru.jpg
183KB, 888x1500px
I wish they did have alternate outfits though. Like her outfit from the first game or even what she wore at the base and tower.
>>
File: 77-capture_10042012_174104.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
77-capture_10042012_174104.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>2823904
I don't think I ever saw that. It's pretty sweet looking.
>>
loved the game despite all it's flaws, but the typical final boss bulletsponge approach of Square drove me nuts in this one.
>>
>>2824143
most of my favorite games have disappointing, cliche, boring-drag bossfights. Usually after a long linear level full of tough enemies with little variation or anything but fighting. I call it "end-game-itis".

I mean, if you've been hoarding and griding, it's disappointing to end the game without using/needing your stuff, but it's like the designers feel obligated to do it this particular way (or maybe they're just burnt out by then, I dunno)
>>
File: chaser.jpg (67KB, 615x466px) Image search: [Google]
chaser.jpg
67KB, 615x466px
The monsters in this game really creeped me out. The chasers especially. The way the first few you encounter slowly turn their necks and stare at you for a second when you get near, like they can't quite remember what you are.
>>
All of them are good. Third birthday included. It's supposed to be its own spinoff right? Loved it. However PE1 is my favorite although way too much work to get the perfect ending (Chrysler building really?). Have yet to conquer the Chrysler building.
>>
>>2823813
You mean when you're chasing after the kid? Next time, max out Energy Shot ASAP, it's brutal when combined with explosives.
>>
>>2824237
Don't bother, just watch the ending on YT, it's shit and Chrysler Building is a chore.
>>
>>2824175
it was just so annoying that the last boss was no challenge, the pattern was dead obvious but it dragged on and on and after 15 minutes of rinse and repeat you notice all your guns ran out of ammo because you didn't bring max ammo for all your weapons.

none of the previous bosses dragged on that long
>>
>>2824276
Well, that sounds like you just didnt have good enough weapons/magic. The last time I did it, I took out the big fatty with maybe 13 shots from the semi-auto grenade launcher, and the last boss by going nova with those fancy bullets and all my strongest magic attacks and items. Now, if you didn't know better or were going for a challenge, and you only had regular shit like the M16, that might be the case.
>>
>>2824314
I had max psi powers but only had the M16 (with laser) and the revolver with a decent amount of bullets.
maxing out the ammo for the two in later attempts was barely enough.
>>
File: ken face.jpg (32KB, 270x268px) Image search: [Google]
ken face.jpg
32KB, 270x268px
>>2824237
>All of them are good. Third birthday included

No. Just no.
>>
>>2824338
turd birthday had good gameplay, mang
>>
PE1 and 2 are some of those games I truely love, but that I never spent enough time with. What I mean is, between the new game+, and all the different ways to play both games and all the endings in 2, there is a LOT to do.

And yet, I never even beat 2 because the graphics would glitch out at the end boss (was a long time ago, it's probably fine these days if you know what to use) and during all my replays I always stopped before that.

But anyway - the amount of ways you can play these games, depending on how you go at it, or with the new game+, is part of what makes it so amazing to me. Plus I love action jRPG and survival horror, so a hybrid of both that's well done, is just unique and amazing.

>>2824269
>>2824237
The Chrysler Building is some of the worst bonus dungeon I've ever seen in a jRPG. It's up there with the bonus dungeons of the DS version of Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>2824382
>new game+
I had to look that up
I didnt know there was a term for it

I have never played PE2's, but I have one waiting for me
>>
>>2824354
>turd birthday had good gameplay, mang

No. It really didn't. Not to the extent where it justifies shitting all over the story and character for the sake of sex appeal and drama, angst and tragedy.
>>
So yeaah - Anyone ever completed the game on emulator? And I mean game beat, 'cause last time it glitched out on me on the end boss. What emulator did you use?

I live in PAL territory and I don't want to play the 50hz version really.
>>
>>2824391
>muh story
who cares, just treat it as fanfiction, it's not like there will ever be another game anyway
>>
>>2824391
>>2824417
I think the three games are sufficiently different that you can just pretend they aren't the same series.
>>
>>2824382
>The Chrysler Building is some of the worst bonus dungeon I've ever seen in a jRPG. It's up there with the bonus dungeons of the DS version of Chrono Trigger.
Ever do the bonus dungeons in FF1&2 on the GBA? Absolute garbage.
>>
>>2824424
and besides PE was a fanfic based on that japanese novel no one read in the first place, it's not like story is important
>>
>>2824432
they made a movie and boy is it awfularious

it's also some leftovers from ff7, which they wanted to base in new york city
>>
>>2824432
The writer for the original novel was also a writer for the game, which makes it lean strongly to "canon sequel".
>>
>>2823779
Good game, flawed from borrowing too much for the massively inferior Resident Evil series that were sadly selling more.
>>
have you guys seen the "bad path" kyle dialogue?

http://lparchive.org/Parasite-Eve-2/Update%2059/

Control-F "total asshole"
>>
>>2823779

>tfw everyone says parasite eve 3 is shit

I don't want to stop playing this franchise. One is fun.
>>
>>2825882

I hate Kyle
>>
File: 136-capture_07062012_003332.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
136-capture_07062012_003332.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
I wish Aya's mist buddies got more screen time
>>
>>2824223
>PUMA

I don't know why they mistranslated... I think "horse" was the word they were looking for.

The big grey one fucked my shit up when I first fought it.
>>
>>2825918
>Replace that fucking bad ass nigger Daniel with this do-nothing nobody

A tragedy.
>>
File: Daniel.png (579KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel.png
579KB, 650x850px
>>2826007

Now let's be fair. You where never in a million years no way no how gonna make a bigger badass than Daniel.

Mother fucker jumped out of a helicopter into the ocean on fire and when he got out his suit was not only unsinged but completely dry.

Rup may not be Daniel but any brotha who drives into the middle of the desert to give me a magnum is pretty fly in my book. Ya dig.
>>
Which one had the final boss that was a baby that grew through like 4 phases to a full grown thing? My dad loved these games, played them all the time. I didn't. But he got all the way up to the guy I just described and couldn't beat him, no matter what.

I'd never played the game up to that point, but knowing he couldn't do it made me want to try. Took me 2 attempts. He was so salty he never played it after that.
>>
File: 60-pe-ultimate-being-child.jpg (43KB, 350x750px) Image search: [Google]
60-pe-ultimate-being-child.jpg
43KB, 350x750px
>>2826016

That was the first one

> My dad loved these games,

Was your objective to make me feel old? Because you succeeded
>>
>>2826019
I'm 32. My dad just loved games. I was obsessed with tekken when he was playing this.
>>
Man i had such a boner for Aya when i was a teenager. I had a save file specifically set up right before the cut scene where she is in the shower and the giant fire breathing elephant shows up.

I never beat the first game, as i was not a fan of the turn based system, but loved the gun customization and sound track.
PE2 was an adolescent defining game for me, but i could never beat the final boss till years later. The replay modes were really cool and it rewarded you for doing multiple play throughs.
>>
>>2826004
I always thought they were supposed to be camels, but I saw online somewhere that they were pumas.

>>2826064
I was 12 when I got PE2, and I honestly thought it was gonna be a nude scene. I was so excited to get that far and for a long time I couldn't because 12. Then it was a big let-down, of course.

I didn't finally beat it until I was 16 or 17, but I hadn't touched it since I was 12, so there's that.

Man, I gotta get on the replay mode. Everybody's talking about how cool they were.
>>
>>2826064
>I never beat the first game, as i was not a fan of the turn based system

It wasn't turn based.
>>
>>2826129
It absolutely was. You could just move around the battlefield.

What the fuck do you think that bar that lets you perform an action filling up meant?
>>
>>2826131

you mean the bar that filled up in real time?

Turn based means there's a pause between actions as everyone takes a turn. That wasn't what happened in PE. It wasn't you go, then the enemy goes. You had to be constantly active dodging shit, moving around and attacking when possible, not at your leisure.
>>
>>2826131
you would call that an "active time battle"

final fantasy tactics is a great example of "turn based"
>>
File: novel.jpg (35KB, 316x472px) Image search: [Google]
novel.jpg
35KB, 316x472px
so has anyone here read the novel?

I hear conflicting things and as is so often the case Im not sure if the issues people have are due to the book itself or to the quality of the translation.

translating fiction is hard
>>
>>2826197
only seen the horribly boring jap-horror movie
>>
File: 1431238132364.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
1431238132364.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>>2824063
>>
>>2826197
I really don't care, to be honest my family.
I'm more interested in the short lived manga.
>>
>>2825913
I thought he looked cool in the art, but he looked terrible in-game and he ended up being a manipulative spook
>>
>>2826261

I just don't care for the forced romance shit. Besides any guy who wants to date Aya has to earn Daniel's approval first and that asshole ain't gonna cut the mustard.
>>
File: Badge.jpg (91KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Badge.jpg
91KB, 800x900px
man it's about time for my annual play through. Where does the time go
>>
>>2827113
what's the best way to do things?
>>
>>2826197
What issues are you talking about? I own the book and I didn't notice any problems. It was about 9 years ago when I read it though.

One scene specifically still sticks out in my memory.
>>
this game is in my top 10, always. there's only a few complaints i have with it and it's that #1 its too short and #2 i wanted more characters OR more spells (my brain isn't working today i forgot the word they use for the spells).

the blockyness never bothered me because the game was good regardless and DAT MUSIC. the enemies were hilarious to me and the landscapes were ok.
>>
>>2826857
IMO Parasite Eve would be a better chance if you could just just straight up shoot Kyle until he dies. Shoot him until he dies, and have that be a permanent thing that affects the story, dialogue, and ending.
>>
>>2827338
*a better game

Fuck.
>>
>>2827310
>what's the best way to do things?

what do you mean do things? Gun modding? The main game itself is pretty straight forward
>>
>>2827426
PE2, I mean, and just everything

You play the game yearly, so what guns/armor/spells do you use?
>>
File: 5-Doggie.jpg (7KB, 191x191px) Image search: [Google]
5-Doggie.jpg
7KB, 191x191px
>>2827431

Save the dog.

>You play the game yearly,

Oh I meant that in regards to PE1.

But seriously save that dog. The dog is the key to literally almost everything
>>
I remember renting this game and being extremely disappointed that it was nothing like the first one.
Its probably a great game in its own right, but it sure as hell didn't feel like a sequel to parasite eve.
>>
>>2828685

It's pretty good if you'd give it a chance.

Shame they NEVER. EVER. EVER. made a third one. EVER!
>>
File: 1448867678922.png (241KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1448867678922.png
241KB, 700x560px
>>
>>2823779
>>2824063
Not that I'm complaining but what the hell his this woman's aversion to shirts?? I would think topless with a leather jacket would chafe like hell. I mean maybe she wants to belt sand her nipples off but. . . .oh god I've finally done it. I'm actually being critical of sexy game art instead of just faping to it . . .I may have started to adult.
>>
>>2829964
autism here; she never actually runs around with no shirt on under her jacket
she always wears a white tee
>>
File: 37-capture_11042011_171558.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
37-capture_11042011_171558.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>2830047
>>2830047

bit weird to see a character designed by Tetsuya Nomura to be dressed all...sensibly. Hell she don't even have a regular belt.
>>
File: 52-parasite_eve_back.jpg (70KB, 530x1151px) Image search: [Google]
52-parasite_eve_back.jpg
70KB, 530x1151px
not even a buckle on her shoes or anything

Id like to see if it's possible to pinpoint exactly where Nomura went nutso
>>
File: nom.png (226KB, 307x441px) Image search: [Google]
nom.png
226KB, 307x441px
then again, Nomura gonna Nomura
>>
It was one of my favourite games of the PS1 era. I really liked how all the different guns and abilities let you tailor your own way of playing.

Dryfield was creepy as heck, reminded me of the resi evil games for atmosphere.
>>
>>2830097
>>2830102
>>2830104

He draws what his bosses tell him to draw. They think the kids want to see shittons of belts and totally overdesigned characters, then they tell him to draw it. You guys ascribe way more creative freedom to him than he actually has.
>>
>>2830371
>Dryfield was creepy as heck, reminded me of the resi evil games for atmosphere.

It's a bit hard to say without sounding like a bitter old cantankerous fart but I miss when games had familiar locals that actually took time to get you invested into.

Dryfield was great.
>>
File: PED1.jpg (228KB, 796x597px) Image search: [Google]
PED1.jpg
228KB, 796x597px
>>
File: tyelpbcnuxsqmr0aliyb.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tyelpbcnuxsqmr0aliyb.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>>2830047
>>
>>2831057
Is this one of them epic memes? Because it seems to show up in every Parasite Eve thread lately.

It isn't funny.
>>
>>2831334

not everything is an epic meme you git
>>
Ayas body is ridiculous in PE 2. Them legs and ass.
>>
>>2826129
How would you describe the battle system in 1? I didnt like it but loved the way two flowed.

Anyone else never get the some of the puzzles without looking? The hotel register was retarded.
>>
File: 1431062466561.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431062466561.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>2830104

>You will never have rebellious Mitochondria nibble on your ear in a really hyper-sexual kind of way

No point in living.
>>
>>2831568

she got a cool car too

>>2831574
>How would you describe the battle system in 1?

Active time. Like it says in the fucking manual
>>
File: Parasite Eve II - Aya Scene.webm (2MB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
Parasite Eve II - Aya Scene.webm
2MB, 640x384px
Aya is super interesting.
>>
>>2831574
>Anyone else never get the some of the puzzles without looking? The hotel register was retarded.
I remember that one being pretty bad, but I don't remember if I had to look it up or not.
>>
>>2832059
>Heavily promoted sower scene
>Is actually super tasteful. Ive seen more skin in a shampoo commercial.
>scene actually used to add a bit of humanity and vulnerability to the character
>also serves as a nice break in pacing for an upcoming big disc 1 ending boss fight
>>
File: 1449165479323.png (596KB, 820x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1449165479323.png
596KB, 820x2000px
>>
File: 36-capture_15082011_210751.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
36-capture_15082011_210751.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Dryfield was so comfy. :3 Wish I could find a retreat like it in real world.
>>
>>2832059
>those hands

Jesus christ.
>>
>>2832059
Please delete, this is making me feel uncomfortable about my weight.
>>
>>2832483
>Wish I could find a retreat like it in real world.

Im sure there are hundreds if you drive you Arizona or New Mexico or whatever state they where in
>>
>>2832483
Seems too humid and full of monsters for me. Hope you find your Dryfield though, friend Anon! I'll stick to living in Michigan, enough crazy here to suit a PE game.
>>
File: Michigan.jpg (23KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
Michigan.jpg
23KB, 256x362px
>>2832553
>I'll stick to living in Michigan, enough crazy here to suit a PE game.

have you played this?
>>
>>2832558
PLEEAAAASE DON'T KILL MEEEEE

BUT I SUPPOSE YOU HAVE TOOOOO
>>
>>2832547
>>2832553
>TFW Eurofag.

No comfy desert hick towns full of stereotypical americana anywhere near me, unfortunately. ;_;
>>
>>2832558
I have not, sadly. I really would love to though.
>>
>>2823779
Love PE 2. First played when it came out and was legitimately frightened by the monster designs. That post-shower scene boss fight was hands down one of the most impressive fights I've seen on the PSone. Everyone nailed it with the atmosphere being phenomenal. One of the weirdest 3 act narratives. Act 1 - LA shopping center. Act 2 - Deserted Town. Act 3 - A bio-experiment Noah's ark. Just out of control with the bizarre creations. I like that the PE games allowed you to wield Melee weapons and modify your guns. One of the more satisfying games to grind for points and buy cool shit with. Post game content is outstanding.

I like 1 the most, but 2 is right up there for me. I didn't care for 3 at all.
>>
>>2832558
Is this a reference to the fact that there is a Hell, Michigan?
>>
>>2832059
>Aya is super interesting.
She really is. I like the part in two when she name drops all the guns in the old guy's trailer, when he's impressed at her gun knowledge, she just shrugs it off like "it's just a part of my job". What added to her appeal was her dedication to her job and killing mutants.

>>2832406
And then Squenix went full retard with the turd birthday's fan-service shower scene.
>>
>>2832663
>Is this a reference to the fact that there is a Hell, Michigan?

that's the joke, yes.

>>2832683

I liked the part that while she did worry about what she was becoming she was still above going all angstville and decided to just use her gifts to help save the world.

And then Squenix went full retard with the turd birthday's shit tier attempt at writing drama.
>>
File: ePSXe_2015_09_28_18_46_15_461.png (784KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ePSXe_2015_09_28_18_46_15_461.png
784KB, 1024x768px
Beat Nightmare mode this year. I thought that I would be brutalized and have to give up at the final boss but it only took two tries. The garbage chute boss was the hardest fight.
>>
>>2832553
>Nevada desert
>humid

wat
>>
File: aya-brea.jpg (57KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
aya-brea.jpg
57KB, 500x576px
I don't even really like blonds and Aya's one of my favorites
>>
>>2833074
I can't help but cringe when I see people play games with prerendered backgrounds on emulators. Isnt it worth busting out a console and old CRT for that? Not even because it looks like shit on emu, but because it looks that gorgeous on CRT, it makes half the experience.
>>
>>2832558
Oh god I love this game for some reasons.

>>2832483
>>2833074
What plugins are you using and what version of ePSXe please ?
>>
File: 11411216_big_p0.jpg (161KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
11411216_big_p0.jpg
161KB, 730x730px
>>2832683
>That scene where she gets the gun for saving Flint

Aya is cute.

https://youtu.be/j8dAnPRmOhw?t=49m33s
>>
>>2833431
i tried playing it with a ps1 on a big new tv and that's how it looks (that wasn't me, though)
so that might be his problem
>>
File: majureflanz.png (75KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
majureflanz.png
75KB, 1024x1024px
>>2833251
>tfw I made a character that looked exactly like her without even knowing about her
>tfw I used her for all my comics in the past
>tfw I am making a big comic with her now
>tfw I had to add freckles to her and change her eyes into yellowy orange to avoid her being too similar
>tfw I also increased her hips, thighs and butt in roundness

Pic related.
>>
File: 1430833536047.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1430833536047.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>2833625
THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
>>2833479
>What plugins...

I just used Google. I play the actual game on my slim PS2.
>>
>>2833625
Hnnngh. Thick and freckled. Yes please.
>>
>>2833431

you realize that's not always an option right
>>
File: PE2 M249.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PE2 M249.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
>>2833479
ePSXe 1.9
Plugin: Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9
- 1024x768 Window mode
- Internal X resolution: 2
- Internal Y resolution: 2
- Keep psx aspect ratio: off
- No render-to-texture: off
- Filtering: 0
- Hi-Res textures: 0
- TexWin pixel shader: off
- VRam size: 0 MBytes
- FPS limitation: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer effects: 3
- Framebuffer uploads: 1
- Scanlines: off
- Mdec filter: on
- Screen filtering: on
- Shader effects: 0/1
- Flicker-fix border size: 0
- GF4/XP crash fix: off
- Game fixes: off [00000000]
>>
>>2834730
I do not remember those enemies at all, or that cute ass slap at the end. M249 is bretty nice. I'll have to try to beat PE2.
>>
>>2834730
PE2 had tank controls?
>>
>>2834730
Ah, thanks.
Did you beat the game that way? I remember the thing glitching out at me at the end boss. Though I guess if that happens I could juse switch plugins or use the save on another emulator.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.