[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Street Figher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Street_Fighter_Logo.png (74KB, 396x252px) Image search: [Google]
Street_Fighter_Logo.png
74KB, 396x252px
Your favorite Street Figher version and system?

For me it's plain Street Fighter II - The World Warrior on SNES.
>>
I don't see any reason to play the home versions of these games anymore other than nostalgia

I like Alpha 3 and Third Strike, emulated arcade
>>
>>2821619

I suppose the one I've played the most is Alpha 2 but you can't go wrong with Super Turbo
>>
For me it's Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the PS1. Man I wish they'd release an online version on the PSN or something.
>>
I can't go back to World Warrior, I've gotten too used to Dashes and EX moves on Anime fighters and Third Strike onward, Super Turbo/Alpha 2 is the furthest I can go back.

My favorite is probably Alpha 3 or Ultra 4, just because of all those characters.
>>
ALPHA 2 HAS THE MOST FUN GAMEPLAY

ALPHA 3 HAS BEST ROSTER

EX3 HAS THE BEST OST
>>
>snes
Meh, I bet you also like Doom on Jaguar.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
Zero 3 on the Saturn. Fun times!
>>
>>2821693
Or do a trilogy pack like they did with MvC/War of the Gems.
>>
I'm pretty shit but I liked Super Turbo.
>>
>>2821693
use fightcade and you can play the superior arcade version, dummy
>>
Played Alpha 2 on my Saturn the most. It's like the model 1 controller was made just for playing Street Fighter. Soooo damn good!
>>
>>2822573

Also played shit tons of Alpha 2 on Saturn...

however I use model 2 controller.
I never actually held a model 1 controller in my hands, but they look a bit weird, especially the d-pad... why do you say they were made for playing SF?
>>
>>2822581
>why we're they made for playing Street Fighter?
The 6 button layout(same as the arcade), the model1 d-pad(best for fighters IMO), and the overall way the controller fits in your hands.

Saturn controllers are just great for fighters in general. Nothing wrong with the model 2s I just find the model 1s better for fighters. I use the model 2s for practical all my other Saturn games.
>>
Fighters are garbage if you don't have any friends to play with and the community is horrible.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.