[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

~Black Friday Retro Sale~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: black-friday.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
black-friday.png
4KB, 640x480px
Can we make a thread to track down Retro Games on sale during Black Friday?
There are so many games on sale here and there and no filter option for retro games specifically on most sites; you have to look yourselves.

Deus Ex - Game of the Year Edition - 1,74€/£1.24/$1.74
http://store.steampowered.com/app/6910/

Fallout - 2,49€/£1.99/$2.49 (UK/AUS/EU/GER Versions censored!)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/38400/

Tomb Raider I - 1,74€/£1.24/$1.74
http://store.steampowered.com/app/224960/

Tomb Raider II - 1,74€/£1.24/$1.74
http://store.steampowered.com/app/225300/

Tomb Raider III - 1,74€/£1.24/$1.74 (GER Version censored!)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/225320/
>>
anyone know if they're having a sale on ROMs anywhere?
>>
>>2820769
ROMs? No that's not legal I'm afraid, but they sell digital downloads of ROMs on PSN, nintendo e-shop etc...
>>
>>2820769
Everywhere, everyday, for free, on the net. Unless you like the feel of original hardware in your hands.

(I do)
>>
Krikzz is doing a sale in his store. Pretty good deals. I grabbed a gameboy everdrive for seventy ameribucks.

GDEMU also has preorders open.
>>
>>2820828
$20 off... Great deal.
>>
>>2820817
oh no, this thread is not for les collecteurs
:(
>>
>>2820828
I'm thinking of getting the official Super Everdrive for ~$70 without the DSP chip (I have Pilotwings, so I'm pretty sure that I can solder the chip from that).
>>
stone age gamers also has flash carts and other stuff on sale. the cost of shipping will probably negate the 15% off though
>>
>>2820987
>the cost of shipping will probably negate the 15% off though
Shipped from Krikzz to my state (southern US) was only $7. I got a SD2SNES and a Mega Everdrive.
>>
>>2821012
Do you think the Mega Everdrive is worth the additional 40 clapcoins?

>>2820987
It should be noted for both that ordering from retrogate rather than krikzz site directly will offer a slightly higher discount. No idea on shipping difference, but the EDMD is 60 instead of 62 and MegaED is 106 instead of 114.
>>
I almost ordered a TG16 flash card but then I realized I'd have to buy a TG16
>>
>>2821065
>No idea on shipping difference
Even with the $8 retrogate is asking, it's still $5 or so cheaper than krikzz.
>>
File: 1446517860112.jpg (200KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446517860112.jpg
200KB, 1200x1200px
>>2821065
A Sega CD ram cart costs about that. That's how I justified the extra expense anyway.
>>
Do people play the jedi knight games online?
>>
>>2821065
I think its worth it. Arguably more reliable and faster loading times. If I ever get a Sega CD, I have a RAM cart as well. It was just $40 more.
>>
So people from /vr/ don't participate in steams annual mega sales? Man....this place is so out-of-this-world.
>>
>>2821234
do you just ignore the OP or what
>>
Not games so much as equipment to play them, but Focus Attack is having a 20% off sale on Monday. If you're looking to buy some arcade stick hardware, you could do worse. They don't have the selection of Paradise Arcade Shop, but they tend to have better prices.
>>
>>2820772
It's legal if you have the rights to the game or the rights to distribute it.

When you buy a game for Virtual Console you're buying a dump of the ROM to play on the Wii's built in emulators.
>>
>>2821602
>It's legal if you have the rights to the game or the rights to distribute it.
what kind of vacuous statement.
>>
>>2821620
Nintendo owns all rights to SMB3, if they want to sell it on some kind of cartridge with the ROM on it again, they'll do just that.

Currently, they sell the ROM on the Virtual Console system for the Wii, WiiU and 3DS, what's incorrect about that statement?
>>
>>2821620
The kind that only a shitposting faggot would call "vacuous". Are you unaware of how companies license ROMs are just a contrarian cunt?
>>
>>2821139
>>2821215
That is something I had considered, but hadn't looked up the price on; I don't currently have a SCD but plan to pick one up at some point, so I suppose that's a very good point.
Thanks.

Ended up grabbing a bare board(along with an unapplied sticker) from Retrogate for 114 shipped.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.