[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else like deus ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: shiftermodearlygame.png (457KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shiftermodearlygame.png
457KB, 1280x720px
does anyone else like deus ex
>>
>>2808554
Cyberpunk, you gotta love Cyberpunk. Classic game, been watching a lot of the gameplay lately. Am a great fan of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. So, should I buy it?
>>
>>2808573
yeah man

the level design and dialogue is still top notch in this game, though the AI is honestly pretty bad, it was a pretty special game at the time it was released
>>
>>2808554
I don't. Tried to get into it three times already but I think it's only good if you grew up with it.
>>
>>2808554
Yes i enjoyed it i, played it for the first time in 2014 and thought the level design was great .I liked how immersive each level felt with the dated graphics.Was impressed considering it's a year 2000 game. Im 26 btw
>>
>>2808554
I liked it but found the game very easy. I made the mistake of getting the sword right away along with upgrading low tech to master ASAP and it ruined it.
>>
>>2808554
>>>/v/
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (111KB, 1270x669px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
111KB, 1270x669px
wait... what?
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (1MB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
1MB, 1276x716px
>>2809790
HMMMM
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (1MB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
1MB, 1275x715px
>>2809792
>>
>>2808573
I found HR bit disappointing and bareboned compared to the original, but it's cool. It's still much much better than Invisible War.
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (68KB, 510x228px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
68KB, 510x228px
>>2809795
but I wanted orange
>>
>>2809797
is there a mod that makes invisible war less shitty
>>
>>2809803

WHAT

Damn I thought I knew everything about this game.
>>
>>2809024

I always play it without trying to kill anyone
>>
>>2809820
it's shifter mod easter egg I guess

the second aug on the skull gun capsule is random, but I've been trying for a while and haven't gotten power recirc', synth heart or microfibral muscle no matter how many times I've tried it.

haven't seen the other cranial augs either
>>
>>2809806
Yes.

It's called 'stop being a fucking faggot and you'll realize it's not a bad game'.
>>
>>2810339
I didn't say it was a bad game, I just said it had inherent issues of shittiness like a sniper rifle that's incapable of killing many enemies even if I shoot them directly in the head. (like what is even the fucking point then)

I really shouldn't have to go into the config file and adjust the damage multipliers just to make it more reasonable.

The fact that enemies will do a highly entertaining full 360 degree backflip when I do so is beside the point.
>>
>>2810353
>The fact that enemies will do a highly entertaining full 360 degree backflip when I do so is beside the point.
webm plz
>>
Played it as a kid, want to hang out with Gunther and Tracer Tong again - what mods or packs should i download for an improved experience playthough?
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (674KB, 1276x714px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
674KB, 1276x714px
Hong Kong has all my favorite NPCs

>>2810474
right now I'm using the official 1112fm patch, Shifter Mod, New Visons, and DeusExe by Kentie along with the related DirectX 9 renderer

everything is pretty smooth without too much fluff. I definitely wouldn't recommend Shifter for a first time player but if you've finished the game before its a lot of fun

there's also HDTP but I find the new faces to be pretty gross and jagged in that one so I didn't use it

the weapon models are really slick though, if I could have just the HDTP objects while the characters remained the same I'd be pleased, but I didn't bother looking into it that much
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (970KB, 1279x714px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
970KB, 1279x714px
Don't you think this is a little bit heavy handed
>>
>>2810486

thanks, now off to see how to stack the mods
>>
I remember I was able to one shot everything in the game with that Dragon sword, and I don't think I invested much in melee weaponry to begin with. But literally every enemy, including the last boss, one swipe and it was done with.
>>
>>2809806
There was a HD texture pack. I never used, but it's there.
>>
>>2810885
That's New Visions
>>
>>2810864
This game doesn't even have a last boss though

the "last boss" is a nanotech factory that produces endless amounts of deadly creatures and robots

If you're playing on realistic though, you can fight other agents who have just as much capability of instantly killing you as you do to them, and it's mostly more about preventing that from happening and getting that fatal shot in than it is about having to slug away at some giant bullet sponge

IIRC there are only actually 2 characters that you have to kill, and you can do this by talking to them. You can run away from or bypass literally every other fight in the game.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.