[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: twitter_icon03.jpg (44KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
twitter_icon03.jpg
44KB, 240x240px
Anybody else fan of the SMT series? Which one is your favourite though?
>>
Will be online in like 3 hours to answer anything.
>>
Favorite retro is Soul Hackers followed by SMT 1.
>>
Innocent Sin because Steven Seagal, homoerotic sexual tension, gaijin integration, rumors and hipster literature references.

Too bad Eternal Punishment was kinda meh and more anime-like.
>>
File: Makip2.jpg (118KB, 592x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Makip2.jpg
118KB, 592x1656px
>>2807695
Also IS Maki a qt.
>>
if...
>>
>>2807647
>Which one is your favourite though?

I wish Atlus would port SMT1 to android. I also wish they'd come out with the mobile version of 2 in English sometime.
>>
>>2807647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m2lI-8dj0o
>>
Out of retro, I've only played Soul Hackers, Persona 1, Persona 2, and partially played through SMT1. So far, P1 is my favorite of the bunch, that story was bitchin'.
>>
As far as retro Megaten goes, my favorites are SMT1 and Last Bible/Revelations: The Demon Slayer.
>>
>>2807909
not retro fuck off kiddo etc
>>
>>2807647
>Which one is your favourite though?
Retro: Soul Hackers
Honorable mention: Persona 1
Non-retro: Nocturne
Honorable mention: Raidou 2
>>
Still waiting on if...'s Translation.
Of Retro I've played Megami Tensei 1 and 2 on KMT, and SMT 1 and 2.

What other retro SMTs have an English translation available?
>>
File: 1413567849623.png (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413567849623.png
123KB, 500x500px
Persona 2 IS
>>
>>2808394
>i'll clean my apartment when i'm dead
>i'm dead and i'm still not cleaning that apartment
Gets me every time. I like P2:IS/EP best of all.
>>
>>2808246

Elaborate. What translation do you refer to?
>>
>>2807684
So Soul Hackers is worth it? Gonna play that soon.
>>2807871
1 is classic, big fan of the soundtrack.
>>2807909
KILLING DANTE IN THE NAIM OF KAJOS!!!
>>2807935
So P1 isn't on that stupid kawaii train like P4? Sounds good.
>>2807953
Dunno, they all feel like retro cause the 2D fighting style doesn't change. Like it.
>>2807961
As you might notice, I enjoy SMTIV. Am pretty hyped for SMTIV Final.
>>
File: a305f75b.jpg (120KB, 1000x806px) Image search: [Google]
a305f75b.jpg
120KB, 1000x806px
>>2807935
Are there any other JRPGs that have the multiple scenario thing going on like Megami Ibunroku PERUSONAH? Only other game I can think of is Linda cube.

Also, MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTNING KICK
>>
>>2807647
I started with 4 when it came out and have been in love since, I'm just trying to work my way through pretty much all of them (They're all recommended at some point or another, right?) trying to go from most to least accessible.

Right now what's on my mind is what's your recommended way of playing Persona 1 and 2? I keep tossing and turning over which versions to play due to differences in music, gameplay and Hitler--I don't want to settle for some guy in shades and a cape! and I can't end up deciding, but the idea of a Persona game that still retained the mainline tone is a very appealing thought to me.
>>
>>2808556
Persona 1 is much closer to the SMT games than all the others,
>>
>>2809264
Play the PSP version of 1 because the original one was butchered for the American market, then play IS and EP on PSX. When you're done, play Soul Hackers on 3DS.
>>
>>2809350
Too bad Shoji butchered the PSP port too with his awful fucking music.
>>
File: YHVH.gif (37KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH.gif
37KB, 300x348px
SMT2
>>
>>2809534
They also added more save rooms and a real time map no one asked for. Still better than the American "localization" and rebalancing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.