[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this never released in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 88788_front.jpg (32KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
88788_front.jpg
32KB, 475x347px
Why was this never released in the US?
>>
It's a mystery to everybody.
>>
Don't remember any Human games being localized except for latter-day Fire Pro.
>>
>>2802535
Super Soccer
Dance Aerobics
Kabuki Quantum Fighter
Monster Party
Clock Tower 1 and 2 (PSX)
Vanguard Bandits / Epica Stella
>>
Is this good?

I have distinct memories of being made fun of for thinking fireman/firefighting games would be fun. I know there was at least one arcade firefighting game that no one ever seemed to want to touch along with Sega's Airplane Pilot which I also thought was fun.
>>
>>2802546
You bet your ass it's good.
>>
>>2802546
>trusting plebs when it comes to games rather than trying them for yourself
>>
>>2802549
>>2802558

Alright alright I'm bustin' it out, something interesting to do tonight.
>>
File: 2363871-snes_theignitionfactor.jpg (3MB, 2100x1534px) Image search: [Google]
2363871-snes_theignitionfactor.jpg
3MB, 2100x1534px
>>2802546
>I know there was at least one arcade firefighting game that no one ever seemed to want to touch
I think I know what you're talking about. I've always wanted to play that game, its a lightgun game with a firehose instead of a pistol right?

Also yes, the Firemen is a great game. Very similar to The Ignition Factor, which we did get in the US.
>>
>>2802509
Because it looks like the fireman is holding a weapon shooting jiz so it was offensive to nutjobs at both ends of the spectrum.
>>
>>2802565
Yeah that's the one, at least I think it is. Definitely had a firehose peripheral for people hold and shoot out of, I just like any sort of strange/different peripherals in arcades, and the thought of saving people and soothing fires, love to see the over the top action in arcade games present it.

And cool another firefighter game, never thought I'd feel like I'm glad these exist but they're interesting ideas...
>>
>>2802565
It was called Firefighter F.D. 18 if anyone cares, and yes, it was pretty fun.
>>
they should have made this game multiplayer.
>>
File: firemen 2.jpg (32KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
firemen 2.jpg
32KB, 349x349px
>>2802615
Play the sequel.
>>
File: american release.png (336KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
american release.png
336KB, 475x347px
>>
>>2802741
But it's so much worse than the original.
>>
>>2802509
Because it really just doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>2802615
IS there a 2player rom hack out there somewhere?

Please, be yes. Pretty please be yes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.