[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready? It's almost here...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 19h37krmv0c0ejpg.jpg (189KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
19h37krmv0c0ejpg.jpg
189KB, 730x548px
Are you ready? It's almost here...
>>
>>2800623

go on...
>>
Ultra HDMI is finally out and being sold to the public.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1135850
>>
164$

>Non emulator fags will defend this
>>
>>2800623
wow are those some cpus? did u solder them too? i also like to make cpus
>>
Terrible quality and over 2 frames of lag along with signal drops in MM.
>>
>>2800657
it's because n64 emulation is so shit
>>
Are the Smash 64 players excited about this? Seems like it's going to change the CRT game.

What's the latest with GameCube HDMI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HVYXpli7XM
>>
Oh man it's really out?

Maybe when I have $$$ to blow I'll get my N64 modded with it.
>>
>>2800735
excited for lag? (according to that above anon)
>>
>>2800657
Flashcartfag here. S-Video is the superior video connection type for N64. Everything else looks like shit and I'm not paying $164 for the privilege of having shitty picture quality.
>>
>>2800751

Apparently it's very very good. Idk. People wouldn't be excited about this thing if it was as laggy as any other HDMI solution...
>>
> the most important aspect to the Ultra HDMI is that it promises a zero-delay signal with less than 100 nanoseconds of lag when no filters are added to the output.

http://www.retrocollect.com/News/retroactives-ultra-hdmi-nintendo-64-adapter-coming-soon.html
>>
I can't even fathom the amount of autism it took to develop an HDMI mod for a now almost 20 year old console.
>>
>>2800806
Please leave.
>>
>>2800806
Don't talk shit about Marshall next he'll be engineering space rockets while you're still be a NEET eating two minute noodles.
>>
>>2800753
I have two S-video cables for my N64 and both are very bad. What kind do you have?

My first S-video cable has this grill grid overlay on everything. 2nd one looks good and doesn't have the overlay but frequently spazzes out into these indecipherable flicker shows. Neither were expensive.
>>
>>2800813
>>2800814
calm down you dickriding faggots
>>
>>2800828
http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-Video-SVHS-Cable-Nintendo-N64-SNES-Gamecube-Game-Cube-Innovation-NEW-/171947696066?hash=item2808e19fc2:g:PD0AAMXQgyZR-lyK

This is the exact cable I bought. Never had a problem with it, and it's actually wired properly.
>>
>>2800832
Well thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Can't get it now because of my finances.
>>
>>2800735

Smash 64 players all just play netplay these days anyway. And Melee players are too cheap to mod their GCs.
>>
>>2800623
>photos were taken on concrete
Cannot stop laughing. Reminds me of the SNES ad taken on someone's lawn.
>>
this thread is funny, I thought I was in /v/ for a moment.

I should probably spend less time here.
>>
>>2800985
>this thread is funny, I thought I was in /v/ for a moment.
newfag spotted, it's like this all the time
>>
>>2800623
Thank god! It's about time someone made a device that allows you get the same quality picture on an expensive new TV as a free old one.

>>2800814
>taking two minutes to make one minute noodles
Talk about lag faggot
>>
>>2800623
Oh hey, I've been looking for one of those, gimme that so I can get in.
>>
>>2800623
If I have a framemeister and a rgb moded n 64, it is wort it, seing the video i see no difference and ther guy Its just sucking the dick of the device not making a real side by side comparison
>>
>>2800623
reminds me why so few 5th gen 3d games are basically unplayable. eww
>>
>>2801037
only newfags call other people newfags (or claim that something has always been like it is, perhaps to convince others that this is the way things should be)
>>
>>2801835
Nope. You're just a newfag. I would have started with "not even" but you're too new to know that that means.
>>
>>2800623
It's about fucking time. Now, when's the goddamn PSIO coming out?
>>
>>2803269
When monkeys fly out of my butt. They may as well give up now that they've given up on a pnp solution.
>>
File: svideo bad cable interference.jpg (408KB, 1874x768px) Image search: [Google]
svideo bad cable interference.jpg
408KB, 1874x768px
>>2800832
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.