[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Harvester?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: GOTY.jpg (22KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
GOTY.jpg
22KB, 300x380px
What do you guys think of Harvester?
>>
>>2798520
Why you wanna know, homeslice?

Were you one of the developers?
>>
File: Harvester_DRTYMAG.BM.png (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Harvester_DRTYMAG.BM.png
78KB, 640x480px
I like it, until you go into the Lodge. That was the worst part for me.

I especially like all those easter eggs and the replayability of the game
>>
>>2798535

I wish I could be insane enough to make this.

I bought it a while ago and found it intriguing, just wondering what everyone else thinks.
>>
everything leading up to the lodge was fantastic.

the towel folding scene and the wasp egg scenes were the most memorable to me.
>>
>>2798562
>Not the Mr.Pottsdam scenes
>>
ROADRUNNNER CARTOONS?
>>
>>2798574
(X) SUPPORT NATURAL CAUSES
(Y) HATE NATURAL CAUSES
(A)NATURAL CAUSES?
(B)[RIP HER SPINE OUT]
>>
File: harvester house of flame.jpg (345KB, 1030x793px) Image search: [Google]
harvester house of flame.jpg
345KB, 1030x793px
I love it. The Lodge was kind of a disappointment because it wasn't as epic and mysterious as they made it sound like. Lodge did have its moments, like that part with those children eating their mother.
>>
Stumbled upon this video that made me ridiculously curious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIYfSY1PjFs

Bought it from gog when it was around $4 and totally loved it.
>>
This game is amazing simply for the fact that it exists. Bought a boxed copy as I recorded it for the Retsupurae duo, the "good" ending I could never record in DOSBox properly, I thought it may have been an issue with my copy of the game, but no, it was DOSBox fucking with it.
>>
>>2798520
Really good until it starts to focus most of its time on combat. I got so fed up with it I just used cheat codes to get through The Lodge after a certain point.
>>
>>2799540
Oh so you're the guy who did the longplay.

That game certainly was...interesting.
>>
>>2798520
bellow dogshit tier adventure game that had an interesting premise.
>>
>>2799729
Next time you post make sure you're not parroting more e-celebs mmmmmmmmmmkay?
>>
>>2799731
and which one would that be?
Because this is my opinion, no matter what.
The puzzle are aweful and bugged, way too many loading screen for nothing, garbage visuals, etc.
>>
>>2799895
>Because this is my opinion, no matter what.

Yeah ok bud whatever you say.

>>>/v/
>>
>tfw steve went to jail
>>
>>2801941

>Mugshot has him in the same outfit as in the game
>>
>>2799729
This. It's only notable today because of how weird it is. The puzzles are average at best and the concept falls flat.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.