[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's the last time you looked after yours, /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Tamagotchi[1].jpg (309KB, 1464x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Tamagotchi[1].jpg
309KB, 1464x1186px
When's the last time you looked after yours, /vr/?
>>
I imagine it's still under the seat of the 1984 Chevy Celebrity my father sold twenty years ago.
>>
somewhere in the basement of my parents house, last time I saw it in passing was 04'
lol
>>
>be a kid
>Get a tamagotchi knock-off
>dont know what am and pm means, fuck up it's time cycle
>your life becomes living hell with a gadget waking you up every night to feed it and play with it
>>
Maybe 2009? I thought it would be neat to fire it up again, but I lost interest after a couple of hours.
>>
I got the digimon ones. I should put a battery in one and see if I can take it to work with me
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2796473

Two of these
>>
File: d3-1[1].jpg (90KB, 639x713px) Image search: [Google]
d3-1[1].jpg
90KB, 639x713px
>>2796473
Oh shit yeah, I had one that looked like pic related but green.
>>
>>2796224
Never had one of those.
>>
>>2796224
Never. I'm pretty sure I had my first kid before these came out. I have a few in a box of Japanese keychain games I picked up a while back. Everything is still in the blister pack/box so I've never played them.
>>
10 years ago
>>
my sister had about 6. She never let me play with one.
>>
>>2797350
sell them they are worth more than retro vidya lol
>>
>>2796291
So you had to break into it and put it there?
>>
>>2796479
I have 4 of the series 1 digimon
>>
File: rex.jpg (55KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rex.jpg
55KB, 764x1024px
Along the same lines
>>
>>2796224

I smashed that shit with a hammer because I'm not gay or a 10 year old girl.
>>
File: pair-angled.jpg (318KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pair-angled.jpg
318KB, 600x450px
My sister had both of these.
>>
I have a sister who had one of these. Messed around with it for five minutes and never saw it again. I wonder, do they still make these things? I could see them getting popular again with the ironic hipster crowd.
>>
I was playing the app (you can't get in on the play store anymore so pirate it) until my mostly evolved tamagotchi died after it crapped itself and didn't warn me it had crapped itself.
Now I'm gathering courage to raise a new one.
>>
>>2796224
I got a Godzilla one from an airport back in the day.

It liked to poop in it's sleep. I'd wake up in the morning, and found itself buried in it's own shit.
>>
>>2800870
I tried looking for my yellow one the other day and realized how sad I was that I couldn't find it.
>>
>>2798496
>what is exaggeration for emphasis?
>>
Probably when the batteries died and I couldn't be bothered to replace them, so...

9-8 years ago? They were alright but looking back they were sort of overrated. I remember finding one on the playground and some kid that liked ripping on me tried to intimidate me into giving it to him. He said it was his, but I knew that was a lie since he couldn't tell me the other keychain attached to it, a small converse sneaker.

Watching him sulk towards the school to feign telling the principle (and seeing him just hanging just outside the doors as I left in my bus) was probably one of my fondest memories of elementary. Fuckin' hated that kid.

Funnily enough I probably only ever used the thing a handful of times. I could probably sell it for a decent price, wouldn't be a bad idea actually. Thanks OP.
>>
>>2796479
>>2796473
Last used mine around... 2005 I think?

where any past series 1 released stateside?
>>
File: $_3.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
Fuck yes. Every time there's a Tamagotchi thread I'm reminded to check eBay for the third, Japanese exclusive GBC game with its own battery, clock and alert speaker. This time there was an auction with free shipping from Japan that had all three. I didn't talk about the GBC games in this thread because I didn't want to stir up any competing bidders but now I'm stoked. I got it for my absolute to bid too so if I sniped you know that I did it by a penny.
>>
>>2796224
Sometime in the 90s. Came across it in a box a while back. Not worth looking after.
>>
I took care of mine religiously up till August of this year when I got caught in the rain and it ruined it, i haven't gotten a new one yet.
>>
>>2804421
>Buying Japanese games on eBay
enjoy your gaijin tax
>>
>>2807007
They were $15 shipped
>>
Huh. I'm 20 now soo........ Thirteen to fourteen years ago. I found it along with my pogs last week. Still play with those fucking pogs too
>>
File: tamagotchicomic.jpg (251KB, 600x1680px) Image search: [Google]
tamagotchicomic.jpg
251KB, 600x1680px
( ._ .)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.