[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repair/Mod General - GameTechWiki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17

File: Gtw_mario.png (101KB, 684x629px) Image search: [Google]
Gtw_mario.png
101KB, 684x629px
Repair/mod discussion thread. What are you working on?

http://www.gametechwiki.com/w/index.php/Main_Page

Check out the wiki and see if there's anything you can add.

Most problems can be solved simply by cleaning the console itself, the games, or the controllers. Follow this guide before attempting any repairs:
http://www.gametechwiki.com/w/index.php/Game_and_Console_Cleaning
>>
File: 1350190727259.jpg (72KB, 358x239px) Image search: [Google]
1350190727259.jpg
72KB, 358x239px
I recently got a Wario Land 2 game for GB, at first I had problems making it run properly, the nintendo logo appeared chopped off, but after cleaning the contacts it got better (the logo).

However that's it, the nintendo logo displayed perfectly and then two things would happen;

1. Absolutely nothing, the nintendo logo stayed there for eternity

2. The nintendo logo will disappear and then nothing.

After cleaning the contacts and the whole board even further I could sometimes get past that screen and being able to actually see the clouds and the main screen, emphasis in sometimes because it would freeze almost instantly and the logo appeared chopped off again after restarting.

I don't know what I did, but this barely happens anymore, what happens now is that the game runs properly, it shows the intro where the monsters flood the castle and leave that alarm clock thingie, then when I get the "Chapter 1..." screen, and pressing A or Start, the game just resets itself.

I just don't know what else to try, I even changed the battery but no dice, I just want to play this game guys...
>>
>>2794987
Resolder ROM and RAM.
Clean the contacts more.
Clean the cartridge connector in the GB as well.
That's what I can suggest against such sporadic faults.
Do other games work without any problems?
>>
File: 1446725055390.jpg (612KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1446725055390.jpg
612KB, 2048x1536px
Reposting this because I didn't get a definite awnser:

Bought a RGB cable the guy said it was had screen foiling instead of shielding it doesn't get rid of the screen buzz, my question is: Is it possible to apply the same stuff on this other cable I have so that the screen buzz will disappear?

AC coupling capacitors
>>
File: 1446725124966.jpg (493KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1446725124966.jpg
493KB, 2048x1536px
>>2795292
Other cable.
>>
>>2795074
Yeah, this is the only game that presents these problems, I've tried on other game boys, game boy pocket, advance, sp, super game boy, and its the same on all.

I'm gonna try to resolder the rom and ram.
>>
File: 9977483060000000057689.jpg (16KB, 425x265px) Image search: [Google]
9977483060000000057689.jpg
16KB, 425x265px
Well, I have really weird problem with Dreamcast.

When I start Soul Calibur it works fine, the intro and menu loads fast and its smooth. Problem starts when yu chose a character it freeze for a half a minute then battle starts. When you win all battle then console just freeze.

When starting for example chu chu rocket console just reset.

I don't know the source of problem, gd rom looks fine, I cleaned whole console. Im not sure what the problem is. Maybe power?

In Saturn i have similar problem. I resolved it temporary by taping the cd tray switch as the console think its closed all time. Should I try it?

Ah yes, it's PAL region 1st model Dreamcast.

Sorry for my english.
>>
>>2795292
If you want to get rid of screen buzz, you need to individually shield all the signal pins. Or completely disconnect the audio pins and use separate audio out, even digital audio mods (Megadrive 1 has a headphone slot for it, while SNES and anything later can be modded for s/pdif output)
>>
>>2795519
So I couldn't just dissasemble the pins and make it look more like >>2795294?
>>
Would Brasso be safe to clean cartridges and the cartridge slot on an NES? On some other guides that I've read they recommend using it, but not on the tech wiki, (I ask because the other guides recommended Windex but the wiki specifically says not to.)
>>
>>2798559

The cart slot? Probably not, it's fine for the cart pins because you're just rubbing the tarnish off. Read hardcoregaming 101's guide
>>
I'm planning on doing an RGB mod and remove the security tabs for SFC compatibility for a SNES Mini.

What's this RGB Amp you can buy? Is it just a convenience thing?

Also, my brother gave me two toaster NESs that can't seem to read carts. I get the blinking power light on both and just a white/grey screen (on and off, I assume while the NES is cycling power?) one of them will do a stable white screen if I push the cart to the left while it's inserted but the connector seems very tight and I'm afraid it'll bend the cart pins or something.

Is this an easy fix? I can use a soldering iron but I'm not that experienced with electronics.
>>
>>2798823
The blinking light is the CPU resetting over and over because it can't read the CIC chip on the game.

TL;DR, your NES cartage port is ditty, open it up and clean it with a medium tooth brush and some 90% alcohol.

Then, clean the games pins with the same solution but with a Q-tip. You may have to invest in a security bit to open the NES games to really clean the games pins properly.
>>
>>2798831

I tested it with a cart I took apart and cleaned so I have to imagine it's the NES itself.

I'll open it up and clean it tonight if I can find a screwdriver, otherwise I'll have to buy one.
>>
>>2798842
Its either or.

Q-tips really don't do a good job getting deep grime out of game pins. And the NES most likely needs the slot really cleaned, and checked out thouraly. I use a small safety pin to adjust each pin up. If you run something in the slot, like a flat head screw driver, you should be able to feel resistance from each pin pushing up.
>>
Does anyone have any experience with diy Virtual Boy AC adapters? One tutorial I looked at says it needs 9V at 3A, while another says 9V at at least 350mA, but then the official adapter is 9V 1.3A.

Is 350mA sufficient or not? I do have a 1.3A snes adapter that I could use, but I'd rather use a spare 350mA that I have lying around.
>>
>>2798845

Thanks for the tips, should I buy one of those NES cleaner carts to use on the connector? They're pretty cheap second hand.
>>
>>2799078
Yes and no. If you can find a good Nintendo brand on that has a spare replacement, go for it.
>>
>>2799003
I think your 350ma gut got the virtual boy confused with the game boy.
>>
>>2799406
I'll just use the snes one. I'm having trouble finding an AC adapter jack with a central pin thick enough for the snes plug though. Did Nintendo use an uncommon plug on it or something?
>>
>>2798559
MIGHT be ok for the contacts on a cartridge, though I only use it as a last resort. Definitely wouldn't use it on the 72 pin connector.
>>
>>2800026
Yes. The cunts did just that. Master race SFC uses a normal one though.
>>
Just bought a new motherboard for my broken atari 5200
>>
>>2793853
I got a modded PSX and burned games for it, got a few games for a dollar today and I can't play the original PSX discs? Is it the modchip
>>
>>2800214
Yeah most likely.

My old PS1 my dad modded started doing that so he installed an on/off switch that connected and disconnected the mod chip.
>>
>>2800217
Fug I got syphon filter 1-3, and grab turismo 2 for 2$ today, was hyped to play, guess I'll have to burn em or buy a new unmodded PSX
>>
>>2800219
It's pretty easy to burn copies of PS1 games, if you haven't bought into the "optical drives are useless" bullshit.
>>
>>2800219
>>2800308
Adding on, it should also be pretty easy to go >>2800217 's route and put an off switch on the mod.
>>
File: 20151022_213639.jpg (521KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20151022_213639.jpg
521KB, 2240x1344px
How do I get rid of this blotch of light on my DSi XL's touchscreen? It's really annoying.
>>
>>2800483
Didn't I give you some possible solutions in the last thread?

You gotta take it apart, nobody is going to magic an easier way of doing it.
>>
>>2800308
Nope as I burned a ton of games for mine already, but I was surprised regular games don't just work
>>
>>2799406
Wait, the GameTechWiki says 10VDC at 350mA or DC 9V 500mA.
>>
>>2800932
Well since those two combinations give different power I'd say some kid on the internet was making shit up again. Honestly it's pretty silly try to save a few buck on a power supply only to have it blow up and take your console with it.
>>
>>2801278
There's an official device that allows a snes adapter to be plugged into it, but for all I know it could be doing some extra conversion to what comes out of the snes power supply. Planet Virtual Boy even recommends using a nes power supply with it, but I think they output AC, so I'm not sure if that would be safe. I just want to know what its actual power requirements are.
>>
Does anyone here have experience with the 3-in-1 joybox from Mayflash? I've heard tons of people reporting various issues with them and my gamecube controller has its c-up constantly pressed despite calibration attempts, thing is without a gamecube handy I have no way of knowing if its my controller or the adapter.

I have a spare wavebird wireless controller but the adapter doesn't support it at all, worst case scenario I can cannibalise it for parts though.
>>
>>2795461
Could be an issue with the laser-reader. If it is possible try emulating the game on your pc and see if it has issues.
>>
>>2801889
It occurs to me I should clarify, the adapter is a gamecube\xbox\ps2 > usb adapter for PC.
>>
>>2801810
The actual power requirements are a range. You won't go wrong by using the original spec.
With most systems you can use a lower voltage because they run off a lower volts internally however you still need to give it enough power and the volts you put in need to be within what the regulator can handle.
On a side note. In the time you've spent posting/reading about this an average illegal alien could have picked enough heads of lettuce to have bought the correct power supply.
>>
>>2802568
>You won't go wrong by using the original spec.
I'd love to but I don't know what it is.
>>
>>2802739
Someone posted it ITT, Thought it was you. Not even going to check.
>>
Is there any truth to the whole "Original Xbox has deadly capacitors" bit? If it is something that can be fixed by someone not familiar with repair stuff, that would be great. Well, if it is true.
>>
>>2802949
>Is there any truth to the whole "Original Xbox has deadly capacitors" bit?

Yes. The timekeeper supercap is almost guaranteed to fail and leak its corrosive juiciness everywhere.

Look up its location on the board and clip it off. The only thing not having it does is make the system forget the time and date when it turns off, just like removing the timekeeper battery in the dreamcast.
>>
>>2802976
Huh, thanks Anon. Is it in any way something that can be horribly botched up? I rather love my old Xbox and would not want to wreck it.
>>
>>2803085
Well, you could go ape with the clippers, I guess that would be a good way to mess it up.

or clipping the wrong thing, but I assume you're gonna be careful about that.
>>
Are there any guides to fixing game gear screens?

Especially when it turns off when you turn it on.
>>
>>2804081
Yes. There's a bunch on google
>>
File: VJUqy.jpg (118KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
VJUqy.jpg
118KB, 650x487px
>>2802912
That was me, but those are the specs of the snes ac adapter, which is apparently okay to use on the virtual boy. It's hard to find any solid info on the actual virtual boy adapter, but it looks like it might be 10V 850mA.
>>
>>2804105
I'm going to guess that it's safe to assume that all screen/video problems are related to the capacitors?
>>
>>2804081
I'm interested in this. I've replaced the capacitors in 3 different game gears, and one still turns off after half a second.
>>
>>2804259
Dude, it's a $5 adapter. Save up or whatever.
Read the rules about age as well.
>>
>>2804682
Try $35, plus probably another $20 for shipping to where I live. If I could buy one locally I might consider it, but that's not going to happen.

>Read the rules about age as well.
I can read just fine, thanks. Maybe you should read my original post where I asked if there was anyone who had any experience with vb ac adapters. If i wanted to talk to someone who knew absolutely nothing about them at all, I would have said so.
>>
>>2801895
I have second DC in my friends house, so games are 100% good.
>>
>>2804704
Must suck to be an eBaby in a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>2804680
OP from that question.

I've found this:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/eviltim/ggrgb/ggrepair.html

And it seems that the turning off by itself is another indicator of bad caps.
>>
>>2805483
Yes, but I've already replaced the caps. Nothing has changed before or after replacing them.
>>
>>2805483
Also, in this forum, someone suggested checking the CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp).

http://assemblergames.com/l/threads/game-gear-turns-off-itself.47077/
>>
>>2795918
Shielding round the pins won't be enough, all the individual waires throgh the whole cable would need to be shielded, but you'd have to strip the outer insulation to do that so not really possible...

Just get a better cable.
I went through 3 RGB SNES cables to get one with the right shielding and good components so I have no checkerboard.
>>
>>2805489
Yeah, I've been looking everywhere about those kinds of things. >>2805493 is the closest I found to your problem.
>>
>>2798559
Use a spirit like Isopropal rubbing alchohol.
I use White spirit too.
>>
File: 1621-00.jpg (126KB, 970x728px) Image search: [Google]
1621-00.jpg
126KB, 970x728px
>>2805493
>>2805506
Awesome. I already have one of pic related to do an led mod. Some day when I find time/ambition I'll install it and see if it fixes it.
>>
Got a white screen NES

I took it apart and bent back the pins on the connector and cleaned it with 99% alcohol, went from a flashing white screen to a solid white (occasionally pink if I power it on and off rapidly) screen.

What's my next step? Try cleaning it again but better? Boil the connector?
>>
>>2805082
I live in a >0.900 HDI country. Also, please stop shitting up the thread.
>>
>>2805619
Try cleaning the games.
>>
>>2805921
Half a dozen posts trying to save a few bucks on a power supply is shitting up the thread nigglet.
>>
>>2806061
>>2806061
>Half a dozen retarded posts trying to save a few bucks on an AC adapter is shitting up the thread my young refugee.

>>2806246
If you weren't retarded, you would have realized that the point of the post was to confirm the VB's power input values, not go on anon's little shopping spree.
>>
>>2806465
It's on the PSU dingus. The point of the posts is anon wants to save a few bucks by using something that doesn't provide enough power. Facts and science be damned. He believes that if he posts enough the laws of physics will change or something.
>>
>>2806707
>The point of the posts is anon wants to save a few bucks

You're the same type of person that would claim you weren't retarded enough to buy something for $40 over its value, so fuck off.
>>
>>2806707
That was the only image of the adapter I could find clear enough to actually see what was written on it. There isn't a lot of info about it out there. The GameTechWiki and even Virtual Boy fans sites all have conflicting information, and none of them agree with what's written on the adapter.

>The point of the posts is anon wants to save a few bucks by using something that doesn't provide enough power.
I have tonnes of spare adapters lying around, including ones that are 10VDC >850mA. I just wanted to know what it's actual requirements were.

If you have no interest in/knowledge of the Virtual Boy, please stop posting.
>>
>>2806715
I am. Not sure how having sense with money is a bad thing.

>>2806734
So let me get this straight. You're upset because some kids on the internet offer conflicting advice even though you have the official numbers direct for Nintendo.
No one can give you an accurate answer to your question because you just don't understand what you're asking. The "actual requirements" vary with hardware, temperature, what game is being played, etc. Supplying anywhere near that is just retarded because if one variable changes and it needs more power you risk damaging the power supply or even then system.
You can stomp and hold your breath as much as you want. It's not going to change the laws of physics of make you any smarter.
>>
>>2806916
>So let me get this straight.
>delusional rambling follows
I asked if anyone knew anything about VB power adapters because all of the info I had found up to that point was conflicting. I never expressed any anger at this so I don't know where you got that from.

>even though you have the official numbers direct for Nintendo.
I found them long after I made the original post in a blurry photo.

Have you even been following this conversation?
>>
>>2805504
I don't have any problem with the video quality, but I can't find a RGB cable without the screen noise.
>>
>>2806954
I think you and I are the only ones following this conversation. Everyone else is probably giving the entire thread wide berth due to the "delusional rambling" you post.
So, in short, you have all the information you need. You'll need to post a response, because autistic kids have to get the last word in. So let's just get that out of the way so everyone else get back to what they came here for. Deal?
>>
>>2805504
Can you link to the good one you bought?
>>
>>2807014
>So, in short, you have all the information you need.
Yes, about five posts back. If you actually read the posts you were replying to instead of getting offended at their imagined content, you might have realised that.

>autistic kids
That's pretty rich, buddy. Your posts have consisted almost nothing but juvenile insults and spergy passive-aggressiveness from the start. Can't you at least try to act civilised? This isn't /v/ you know.
>>
>>2807014
>You'll need to post a response, because autistic kids have to get the last word in.

Irony.
>>
>>2806013

Games work perfectly fine on other systems
>>
>>2805619
>Try cleaning it again but better?
That's step 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the NES repair guide.

20 years of grime is pretty stubborn.
>>
>>2807134

Any tips for really getting into the connector? I tried an old card and a coffee filter soaked in alcohol but it was a bit too thick. Tooth brush seemed barely effective
>>
>>2807138
If you like toying with disaster, one of the sets of pins can be pulled out the back for better access, otherwise you're stuck scrubbing it with a credit card or a toothbrush.

If you're persistent, you might be able to find one of the official cleaning kits that hasn't been used to pieces.
>>
File: 1447899389752.jpg (36KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
1447899389752.jpg
36KB, 405x431px
>>2807145

Well I have two of them, maybe I'll try soaking one connector for an hour while I brush and scrub the other one.

If it still doesn't work I guess I'll try replacing the capacitors. I just hate soldering so I'm saving that until I feel like I've cleaned it as best I can
>>
File: ok.jpg (555KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
555KB, 1200x900px
I got this but then it went back to a white screen

/blog
>>
>>2807254
Platform? Have you cleaned it?
>>
File: ok2.jpg (405KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ok2.jpg
405KB, 1200x900px
>>2807305
It's a frontloader NES

This is after the second cleaning. I also bent the pins back up

I think the board's contacts might be screwed. One of the metal contacts looks like it was partially stripped (pic)

I scrubbed the contacts with a q-tip and alcohol and popped the connector back on and Godzilla booted up perfectly. However once I tried switching carts it went back to a white screen, even when I went back to Godzilla.

So it seems like the alcohol might have been working as a temporary contact but once it dried up the carts weren't reading anymore
>>
>>2807325
Have you tried going at it with a brush or a very mild abrasive like a magic eraser? That doesn't really look like the substrate showing through.
>>
>>2807331

Yeah I'll have another go at it in a bit. If it still doesn't want to work I'll try just the pin connector in another system so at worst I'll probably still be able to salvage that.
>>
>>2807254
godzilla for NES also has a blank screen first before it boots to the title screen, try waiting a few seconds after each try. Also clean the contacts more, if you got that far it should work eventually.
>>
>>2807331
Is magic eraser safe? I'm reading mixed opinions on it.
>>
>>2808957
It's basically just very fine sandpaper. Dab it in alcohol as you use it and make sure you're not rubbing too hard and it should be fine.
>>
File: 373633849_483c538e00.jpg (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
373633849_483c538e00.jpg
188KB, 500x375px
My Nintendo 64 load the games for a little time and then restarts it takes several restarts to load the game well. Is My N64 dying?
>>
I am also trying with a game that i cleared the pins recently
>>
>>2810328
Well perhaps you shouldn't have smashed it with a sledgehammer like that.
>>
>>2810328
Well, you can try and clean it. maybe clean your games too. The pins could have trouble reading the cartridge
>>
File: $_57.jpg (187KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
187KB, 1600x1600px
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I want to get an RGB SCART cable for my Mega Drive (Model 1, PAL), preferably one that also connects to the headphone jack in the console so I get stereo sound. I am in Europe so all my TVs have Scart input.

I've seen some sites that sell them like retrogamingcables and ebay but I don't know jack shit about cables so I don't know which one to get. But then I saw some videos where people made their own cables. I've only ever soldered a thing once in my life, back in high school, but it doesn't look too hard to do.

Is it worth it to try and make my own, or should I just buy the cheapest one off ebay? Anybody know a good guide to use on how to make your own?
>>
>>2810719
>Is it worth it to try and make my own

I'd say yes. When you get to the point of being able to make almost everything you need, you'll wonder why you ever wasted money on those things before.

You should practice on junked electronics before you actually go into anything you're going to use, and remember that flux is your waifu. Use it on any solder joint you want to work.
>>
>>2810719

The cheapest one on ebay and your attempts of making your own are likely to have the same quality and success rate. Retro Console Accessories on ebay is your best bet Console5 would be my second choice
>>
Quick question about cables since we're on the topic.

I got a model 1 Genesis and I want to have stereo sound. Where can I get one of those combo cables that mixes the sound in and links the Genesis with the 32X?
>>
>>2810759
ebay
>>
>>2810770
any sort of seller in the sates? Only guy I'm seeing is in the EU
>>
>>2810775

You're looking for video cables with the 32x link cable built in? Do you have a link? I've never seen one of those
>>
>>2810782
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Mega-drive-Megadrive-I-Genesis-1-to-Sega-32X-STEREO-connection-link-cable-/172006049180?hash=item280c5c059c:g:lfcAAOSwys5WUFZ7
>>
Accidentaly broke one of the pins of my SNES. How bad is this? Do i need to replace the entire pin connector? How i know if i have a plug and play pin connector?
>>
Hey guys I bought some cheap Eliminator cleaning systems today, they appear to be unused or at least very clean but I'm wondering is the fluid safe to use? Also can I use any contact cleaner? It's just cotton right?
>>
another pic
>>
>>2811
If the entire connector is silver in color you can remove it by simply unscrewing the RF shielding and pulling up on the connector. You can see black on the left and right sides of the cart slot with the ones that have to actually be desoldered. All SHVC and GPM models have the easily removable type. I can't be certain from your photos, since it's a bit too dark, but it looks to me like they're the removable type.
>>
Here is a clearer pic of the right side of the connector please take a look and let me know what you think.
>>
>>2811876
Yes, that's definitely the removable type. After opening the console all you have to do is remove a few Phillips screws and wiggle it upwards to remove it. Very easy to replace. Although maybe you can nudge the bent pin back into place with some tweezers or something.
>>
Thanks anon you make my night. Glad to hear my SNES can be repaired. I only need to buy another pin connector and the special screwdrivers
>>
And about pulling the pins back to its place i don't know looks broken to me. another question is this problem serious? i canĀ“t test the SNES until tomorrow
>>
>>2811903
I may be wrong, but it kind of looks to me like you could just get a thin pair of tweezers or something like that and push the bent one back into place. But even if you can't, it's not a serious problem. If you can't fix the original connector, you can just replace it. I can see there are some replacements on eBay right now, so they're not hard to find.
>>
Question someone i know have a junk SNES Jr that i can use its parts but don't know if are the same pin connector as the normal SNES. Can i use parts from a SNES Jr ?
>>
>>2811932
No, the SNES Jr. has the type of connector that has to be desoldered. You'll need a connector from an earlier SNES, like these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151887809147
>>
Thanks anon you have been very helpful.
>>
>>2810719
I guess that depends on what the cheapest one on ebay costs and how shitty it is. The connectors and cable will cost you about $5 and then you have to do all the work. You might also consider modding an existing higher quality cable.
>>
>>2810787
>>2810782
I meant the one that mixes in the stereo sound from the model one into the 32X and links them at the same time.
>>
Trying to put some front lighting via LED in my GameBoy color. Anyone have any experience?
It might look a bit ugly and leak light since it's the Atomic purple shell, I'm afraid
>>
>>2807025
Still waiting.
>>
I've got a 6 button Genesis controller that always has Up active. I've opened it repeatedly, checking for fucked up traces as well as bad solder connections between the cable and the board, and I'm out of ideas on how to fix it.

The specific model is MK-1470, in particular, this version of it http://segaretro.org/6_Button_Arcade_Pad_(MK-1470)

It has a glob top for the IC, so I can't even check each of the pins, only the connections where the PCB connects to the cable.

Left to right, top to bottom looking at the connector head on, the pinout is marked
1- C1/VDD
2- RS
3- LX
4- DY
5- UZ
6- CST
7- VSS
8- Sel
9- BA

I will say I haven't poked around at it while powered on, but that's partially due to not wanting to short something out.

A similar problem about inputs being triggered automatically cropped up before, but was -seemingly- fixed by just touching up the connections to the board. It lasted several months without any problems before this cropped up.

Assuming the different labels are what each of the pins are carrying, I wonder if Z has problems as well; I don't believe I have anything that actually makes use of the 6 buttons, so I can't say whether it does or not.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.