[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make Rampage good again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1337168-rampagewtn64uk.jpg (50KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
1337168-rampagewtn64uk.jpg
50KB, 640x468px
How do you make Rampage good again?
>>
>>2790062
Be 6 years old again in the 80's.
>>
don't play it unless you have a friend around and tons of weed
>>
>>2790084
^pretty much
>>
>>2790062
The n64 games were pretty good, I think a current gen version could work
>>
>>2790106
There was one on wii. It was bad. So very bad.
>>
>>2790106
No one played the wii game, why would someone play an HD remake?
>>
>>2790116
who said anything of an HD remake?
>>
>>2790062

we may as well be asking how do you make ARCADES good again?

this was an arcade classic. the home versions never really worked out as well.
>>
>>2790117
So how the fuck would it work anyway?
>>
>>2790115
>>2790116
Because the Wii game was a piece of shit with awful controls, and horrible destruction physics.
It didn't feel like being a kaiju, so much as a guy fucking up some cardboard boxes with food it them.
>>
>>2790121
could be 3d sandbox
>>
>>2790126
Let's have nothing to do with the source material and just play like GTA with monsters.
>>
>>2790129
sounds awesome
>>
>>2790129
I like that idea, I was thinking more Hulk but GTA:monsters is awesome
>>
>>2790129
i'd play the fuck out of that

also just use google maps 3d projection to smash real cities
>>
>>2790129
>Lizzie beating George to death with a baseball bat.
Kek.
>>
File: Superman Ponders.jpg (17KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
Superman Ponders.jpg
17KB, 300x305px
I've always enjoyed the Rampage series, but this question got me thinking, how well would these games work if you toned down the arcade token/quarter taking elements, like giving you more health or making food/people give you more health back? Not sure what you would do to compensate for it though, maybe make the levels longer or add even more stages?Or maybe this was only a minor issue for myself me
>>
>>2790220
It would become more or less a skill based game, where attacks can actually be dodged. Not to mention food and people give you decent health, but some attacks will hit like a fucking truck if you don't dodge.
That's how I would want it to work today, learn how to dodge but also fuck shit up.
>>
>>2790084
>>2790097
>tons of weed
Piss off potheads.
>>
>>2791936

u mad, bro?
>>
Are you ready for the film starring The Rock "Dwayne" Johnson?
>>
>>2790246
Probably one of the better answers I think we may get to OPs answer
>>
>>2791976
Yes. I actually can't wait.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.