[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chrono Trigger Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (121KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 500x415px
ITT: Chrono Trigger fans talk Chrono Trigger stuff
No Chrono Cross or Final Fantasy, strictly CT
>>
I like
>>
the music
>>
Chrono Cross
and
Final Fantasy
>>
What's the overall worse time period to go through, and why is it 12,000 B.C.?
>>
>>2790317
because its the most dramatic part of the game and is pretty boring thats why.
>>
>>2789789
babbys first jrpg
>>
File: robo.jpg (73KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
73KB, 500x551px
>>2790317

I didn't care for 2300 A.D. desu senpai despite Robo being my favorite team member.
>>
>>2790317
it's mostly just fights, I thought you guys liked that
>>
>>2789789
Wasn't even good when it came out.
>>
>>2790382
Appreciation thread. Start a thread on why you think the game is bad if you feel the need to shitpost.

Excellent contribution.
>>
File: crono.jpg (130KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
crono.jpg
130KB, 500x375px
Time to derail this bitch with a waifu post.
Which one, /vr/?
Be sure to tell others why they're wrong.
>>
>>2790457
Marle.
>>
How badly would it gimp you if you killed Magus?

I always bring Frog along and storywise it seems dumb for him to spare him.
>>
>>2790504

Not that badly because Crono Trigger is easy as fuck
>>
>>2790504
Perhaps it was Frog's idea that he wasn't a beast, but was a human? Maybe he didn't want to be the monster he was turned into.
>>
>>2790464
gross
>>
>>2790367
Yeah, it doesn't have much going on.

The Lavos reveal was real cool, but in subsequent playthroughs, it kinda loses its appeal.
>>
>>2790457
Marle had the lewdest sprites
>>
Trying to get my dad into it. Downloaded it for his phone but it seems like hes not that interested since he still pretty far in the beginning.

>feel when know no one who has beaten the game

Sucks not being able to talk about it with my bros
>>
>>2790457
Marle was the princess you want to win. Lucca was more of your nerdy best friend. Marle wins this one without a doubt
>>
>>2790457
Ayla you cu-ck

I'd unga her bunga anytime.
>>
>>2790871

Bleah. Marle was annoying as all fuck. The first time I played this game I remember hoping she'd die in an unfortunate Telepod accident.

On an unrelated note, anyone else see her as missing a few teeth with a really hideous crone's face in her mid-air jump sprite? I saw it once and now cannot unsee it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.