[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss Valkyrie Profile here and why it's one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 191416-vp3.jpg (109KB, 372x277px) Image search: [Google]
191416-vp3.jpg
109KB, 372x277px
Can we discuss Valkyrie Profile here and why it's one of the greatest games ever made?

>Dark, melancholic atmosphere that's presented perfectly
>Some of he most beautiful 2D artwork of any game ever made
>Gorgeous music
>Interesting plot and storyline, well designed characters
>One of few JRPGs with non-linear, open gameplay and challenging mechanics
>Made just before Enix was sold out to Square and turned to shit.
>>
>>2782243
>>
>>2785931
I tried it once, but there was about an hour of cutscenes before the game started. By the time I got control I was already bored and stopped playing.
>>
>>2785931
Great game. I'd still love to get my hands on a physical copy one of these days.
>>
>dat horrible voice acting
>>
>>2785931
I had no idea what to do after the first dungeon. Best played with a guide im guessing.
>>
File: 1283096054439.jpg (254KB, 1000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1283096054439.jpg
254KB, 1000x1087px
>>2785931
I love VP but I'm Not sure I agree that it's one of the best games ever made... it has some deep, deep flaws. The unskippable cutscenes are a big problem. The voiceacting is shit.

>>2787092
>Best played with a guide im guessing.
Yes. Play on hard mode with a guide or you'll have less fun and miss a lot of stuff.
>>
>>2785931
i really didn't like this game. the pacing was so slow
>>
>>2785931
>Gorgeous music

The melodies are great but I just wish the dungeons/battles tracks sounded more "orchestrated" and less like they were pounded out on the world's most electronic-sounding keyboard. This shit's annoying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvko78lDO40

That said, some tracks are just fantastic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES5hbsOkQyA
>>
Am I the only one who usually had Valkyrie equipped with a sword?
>>
>>2785931
Love this game. The art is so beautiful. Music is perfect and voices too. VK and FFT are my favorite games ever
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.