[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shelfing carts without end labels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: latest[2].jpg (27KB, 256x229px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
27KB, 256x229px
How do you shelf cartridges without end labels while still making them easy to look through?
>>
Universal game cases
>>
>>2785021
I write the title on the top with a sharpie. And yes, I am mostly saying this because of how autistic some of you fags will get over it.

I really do that though, lol...
>>
>>2785024
Sharpie can be removed if necessary. Nothing to get autistic about.
>>
Alphabetical order

Doesn't matter much to me because the only loose N64 cart I own is Mischief Makers (which Gamestop was kind enough to write on the top since the label is ripped to hell), and I keep my loose Master System carts in a tape cassette drawer which has enough wiggle room between each slot that I can flip through them and see the front label.
>>
>>2785021
Carve the game's name into the top with a knife.
>>
>>2785021
In the original boxes.
>>
>>2785023

This guy right here knows his shit.
>>
Painter's tape on top, sharpie on that
doesn't leave anything on the plastic
>>
>>2785142
>leaving a sticky residue on the tape that's hard to get out instead of sharpie, which can easily be removed

I honestly hope you don't do this to your poor N64 tapes, anon.
>>
>>2785076
Autism: The reply
>>
>>2785206
Painter's tape is designed explicitly not leave a mark on walls. That's the difference between painter's tape and masking tape.
>>
>>2785212
Autism: The Reply
>>
>>2785249
Autism: The Reply
>>
>>2785021

With the front facing outwards.

It's not like there's enough worthwile N64 games to fill a whole shelf with the side facing outwards.
>>
>>2785021
https://www.etsy.com/listing/238900727/high-quality-nintendo-64-n64-cartridge

Try this anon me along with most of my family have gotten these stickers. For the price and how many end labels your getting it is worth it.
>>
>>2785021
https://www.etsy.com/listing/189868162/custom-nintendo-64-game-top-labels-high

If you hate the white text that goes on the end label and just want to see the end label? This is a good one too.
>>
>>2785021
>how do you rip open and throw away your game boxes with your fat round eye sausage fingers?
>>
>>2785069
>>2785212
>>2785249
>>2785250
>>2785708

Well, this _could_ have been a good thread, anyway...
>>
I just use a label maker on the top...works well enough. Sure the cartridges are still exposed to dust and grime and the occasional pet rampage, but I already have my library in iso and rom format so it's just something I've accepted.
>>
I have mine organized by series and the frequency that I play them. I have the order memorized, making labels unnecessary.
>>
I put em in plastic protectors and put on some tape with the name.
>>
Universal Game Cases. They take up a lot of room but it makes organizing them easier.

I also have a spreadsheet thats organized in Alphabetical order that corresponds to the order they are on the shelf so in theory I could figure out the position without ever leaving my chair then just count and pull it out without needing an end label.
>>
>>2786925
Why not "shelf" them with the labels facing out if you have that much room?
>>
>>2785021
You memorize what you have. I can pick out a game easily from the alphabetical set up I have. Thankful not to have to display them like nes and snes to save space.
>>
I have them in a trunk and just reach in and swirl it around. I usually find what I'm looking for.
>>
>>2788667
>i have 10 games
>>
>>2788761
Actually I have 88 N64 carts so far. Nice try though. It's not that hard to pick out a cart correctly when you have it in a specific order.
>>
>>2788791
>i have assburgers
>>
>>2789049
>i have trouble coming up with a comeback
>>
File: why are you such a casual anon.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
why are you such a casual anon.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>2785206
Aside from >>2785245 pic related.
>>
You make your own damn end labels
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.