[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I prefer the look of the N64 original.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 9

I prefer the look of the N64 original.
>>
>>2779504
>Comparing Majora's Mask versions

It's like comparing a sloppy turd in two different cracked dive bar toilets.
>>
>>2779504
If they had just left the game alone and messed with the graphics alone it would be a way better remake.
>>
>>2779504
Ruined the effect, looks goofy now
>>
>>2779510
Agreed, like the HD version of Perfect Dark.

They really dumbed the new version down.
>>
>>2779504
What bothers me in both OoT and MM remasters is that the lighting is too bright.
The coolest moments in MM involves the use of shadows.
>>
I decided to never buy a Nintendo product again when they fucked up the remake that badly.

>>2779510

This.
>>
File: upxkWCL[1].png (286KB, 920x264px) Image search: [Google]
upxkWCL[1].png
286KB, 920x264px
>>2779703
Yeah, the remakes are pretty gaudy.

I usually like colorful graphics, but the N64 originals, particularly MM, felt more tasteful. They knew when to tone things down a little.

Pic very related, probably the single worst example in both games.
>>
>>2779703
I didn't play the MM remake yet, but I enjoyed being able to actually see things in OoT.
>>
I already learned with SNES ports on the GBA to never buy a game you already own. If you chucklefucks fell for Majora's Mask 3D you've got nobody to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>2779718

Holy shit how does the one on the left look so much fucking better?

It's unreal. 0-o
>>
>>2779723

The Wii did not endear me at all to Nintendo. Consequently, I dodged the great 3DS remake bullet with ease.
>>
I have never played them
Prefer the look of the 3DS
But would rather buy the games on the Wii Virtual Console for 10 bucks and play them on a crt.
>>
>>2779724
The 3DS can only do so much graphically. It's most comparable to the Gamecube in terms of hardware capability. Impressive for a portable system, but a far cry from state-of-the-art.
>>
>>2779724
It looks even worse in motion:

https://youtu.be/8RDWfZj6VjA?t=753
>>
>>2779724
Looks like they just stretched the textures over the higher-poly models instead of properly redoing them too. It's like someone trying to wrap a map around a globe.

That aside, I've seen sooooo many "hardcore" retro enthusiasts expose themselves for the worthless posers or bandwagon bozos they are by sperging over this remake when it came out.
>>
>>2779729
>It's most comparable to the Gamecube in terms of hardware capability.

In that case, there's no excuse why it's outdone by an N64.
>>
>>2779727
It's hard playing the originals after the smooth 30fps the remakes have.
>>
>>2779741
It is not outdone
the 3ds remakes have a locked framerate, and I am sure the graphics have a much higher poly count.

The N64 games may have better art design, but then, they probably made the games brighter because of the small screen.

this video is better than a screeshot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzJI_5jAnI8
>>
>>2779718
I'm not defending the remake but they had to brighten up the scene else you wouldn't be able to see anything on the portable screen. It's like you guys haven't learned anything from the GBA
>>
>>2779747
This guy gets it.

Plus they're in 3D, so they're expected to render the game twice.
>>
>>2779749

This post made no sense whatsoever.

The GBA originally did not have a backlight. This caused the visibility problems to which you refer.

The 3DS has had a backlight from day one.
>>
>>2779758
the smaller an image is, the darker it appears to be. this isn't hard to figure out dipshit
>>
File: ps1.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
ps1.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>2779743
>smooth 30fps
Woah, they added like a whole 10fps. That is surely worth suffering through a degenerated artstyle, inferior atmosphere and watered down gameplay.
>>
>>2779760

[citation needed]
>>
>>2779747
>The N64 games may have better art design, but then, they probably made the games brighter because of the small screen.

>>2779749
>I'm not defending the remake but they had to brighten up the scene else you wouldn't be able to see anything on the portable screen.

I get that, but it still looks worse as a result. It's just so gaudy and cartoony. I'm glad that portable versions of the games are now available, but I'm just bewildered by this widespread opinion that the N64 originals are somehow obsolete because of them.
>>
>>2779747
>The clock tower basement is actually darker than the original game

Apart from being too saturated (why is the intro blue) this is an overall improvement. I used to think the mushrooms outside the tree at the start were fucking giant seashells or something.

>>2779758
He's not right at all, he's an idiot; but he's also technically right in a way. The 3DS screens ghost really badly on dark scenery.
>>
>>2779761
Did you even play them or are you just parroting the nostalgiafags in this thread?
>>
File: MM%20-%20Save%20Statues[1].jpg (66KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
MM%20-%20Save%20Statues[1].jpg
66KB, 450x270px
Downgrade in art style aside, I really hate that they added savepoints to Majora's Mask.

So long, feeling of tension and dread!
>>
>>2779779

It's because Aonuma never really got why we liked it in the first place. So he couldn't resist fucking with it to "improve" it.

He only agreed to remake it because Miyamoto wouldn't shut up about it.
>>
>>2779779
It's a portable game now, not a console game. It needs more save points for shorter sessions.
>>
>>2779795
That just begs the question: Why was a game, lauded for its immersive and engrossing atmosphere, remastered and ported to a handheld system, rather than a stationary one?

I love Majora's Mask more than my family, but I don't get why anyone would want to play it on a bus.
>>
>>2779778
I've played them. As remixes they are a decent experience, but as a replacement for the originals? No.
>>
>>2779803
most 3DS games are better played indoors
>>
>>2779803
because the 3ds is a commercial hit unlike wii U.
>>
>>2779803
I rarely bring my 3DS outside, but it doesn't mean I expect to sit down for an hour every time I play it.
>>
>>2779808

A "commercial hit"? Nah. That's bullshit. In the grand scheme of things, it's merely doing better than the Vita, which at this point is looking like a flop. Neither are exactly PS2 levels of success.

>>2779803

Because Miyamoto wished it to be so, and it was.

Really, the man has entirely too much influence in the company beyond his forte.
>>
>>2779812
But the N64 is the same way. It's not as if what console you choose alters your daily schedule.

That's why I think the American and European versions had the perfect compromise with the owl statues. It didn't make the game any less tense, since you could only reload the file one, and it practically just froze the game until you came back.

Just as convenient, much more tense.
>>
>>2779820

Really, if they'd handled it like the OOT port I could've been more forgiving of the butchered atmosphere. But when you do an enhanced port a big no-no is fucking with the gameplay and making your modifications mandatory.
>>
>>2779803
>begs the question
You mean raises the question, you philistine.
>>
>>2779839
I apologize. I'm not a native English speaker.

Looking up the phrase now, I see that the usage was inappropriate in that context.
>>
File: 1444600548917.jpg (42KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1444600548917.jpg
42KB, 300x283px
Not to be a troll, but I seriously liked the 3ds version better. The graphics are a hell of a lot prettier and I found most of the changes to make the game better or somewhat new all over. Don't get me wrong, I love the original. Actually, majora's mask is my favorite zelda game (Just ahead of Ocarina and A link to the past)... but I don't see a reason for me to play the original again, except for nostalgia. It's like Pokemon red compared to fire-red... well sorta.
>>
>>2779863
Everything besides the Zora swimming was minor and understandable. But I probably won't play the 3DS version again because of how bad the Zora swimming is. The boss fignts are also much worse in the 3DS game.
>>
>>2779863

>It's like Pokemon red compared to fire-red... well sorta.

I disagree. It's more like Pokemon G/S/C compared to Pokemon HG/SS. Both have their good points, and the graphics are a hell of a lot better from a technical standpoint in the latter case. But they ruined the art direction (everyone looks like the biggest butt-pirate in HG/SS) and the translation turns your former-vicious rival into skim-milk.

(And then there's all the content from the shitty later games that keeps trying to sneak in to the nostalgia party. -_- )
>>
>>2779867

Those were two of the biggest bullshit changes. But the one that really got me was having the Happy Mask Salesman give you the Bomber's Notebook.
>>
>>2779867
The Zora swimming was a pain. The timed part on the moon was pretty bad, I already suck at trying to "free-willey" jump from water to land... but trying to do it 3 times in a row while timed (4 if you want the heart piece) was bullshit. I just got my copy for ocarina on 3ds, I hope it's good.
>>
>>2779881

Dude, if you thought Zora swimming was "a pain" then why the fuck even play the game? I sucked at Zora swimming and still found it immensely enjoyable.
>>
>>2779901
The swimming part on the moon was a pain, the end of the fucking game. I love Zelda games. But if you've never played a game with a segment you didn't find annoying, you're full of shit.
>>
>>2779910

Everything on The Moon was a pain.

It is the end of the game. It is supposed to be difficult. 0-0
>>
I have nostalgia goggles for alot of games that have been fucked with for remakes so understand and respect all of your opinions, but I prefer both remakes over the originals.
>>
>>2779920

I really don't think you can call it "nostalgia goggles" when we all acknowledge that the remake has things going for it, yet still manages to miss the point of the original game entirely.
>>
>>2779506
Why do you shitpost? What do you gain from it? Your post has literally no purpose other than to reduce the overall quality of this board.
>>
>>2780026

He got you to respond.

Feeding trolls = BAD
>>
>>2779817
>Neither are exactly PS2 levels of success.
Welp, 6th genner who thinks everything has to be the best in order to be objectively successful, detected. I guess Microsoft and Nintendo did nothing but lose money during and since that generations.
>>
The 3DS has sold more than Super Nintendo, and will sell more than the current X Box one, should end around 65 million units, which is pretty much the same the Game Boy sold between 1989 and its commercial resurrection with Pokemon in the late 90s.
>>
>>2780286

I love how you jump to one extreme or the other...

"Commercial hit" implies that they were a runaway success, like the PSX, like the NES, like the Atari. However, it does not by default mean that all other contenders _weren't_ successful- they just didn't achieve the success of the lucky fuck who sold enough consoles to populate a small orbiting moon.

...Do you understand now? There is nuance here that you are not getting.
>>
>>2780304

>The 3DS has sold more than Super Nintendo...

Combined, just New, or just Old 3DS?
>>
They made the moon way less scary.
>>
>>2780304
With that outrageously low build quality I wouldn't be surprised if half of those units were sold due to 3DSs breaking just after the warranty expired.
My nephew is at his third 3DS, my GB was still going after 20 years and I assure you I did mistreat it just like the average stupid kid would.

Quality builds are really rare these days.
>>
>>2780364

why do you think PS1 and 2 sold that much?
>>
>>2780364

No kidding. It's like after the DS Phat they just completely shit the bed on making long-lasting electronics.
>>
>>2780365

Not him, but that's a fair point. Sony has always been plagued with build quality issues.
>>
>>2780371
I'm like on my fourth Xbox 360. The original Xbox was probably the only console that legitimately had a fault that could burn your house down (hence why replacement power cords with fuses were offered).

Everybody except Nintendo seems to make faulty pieces of shit, and even Nintendo is going that way.

Retro is love on the other hand.
>>
>>2780026
>You don't like what I like
>It's automatically shitposting.
>>
>>2780365
I don't really know about that though, my PSX only had the usual problem with the laser, but it was like, 8 years after I bought it, I do know that certain batches were made with really low end components and even the good batches are average at best.
The PS ONE, has a great build, one of my pals has two of those and they still work perfectly, even the cables are still the original ones.

My PSP 2000 is in mint condition after 10 years or so, my 3000 is breaking down, quite literally, because the plastic casing is absolute garbage, but really, the lowest of the low I've seen was the 3DS and DS, it's like they made those out of recycled Mattel plastic for some reason, they're so fucking fragile.

A shame really because the library isn't even that bad.

The original GB though, that thing could take a bullet and still work, no joke.
>>
>>2780365
My PSone and slim PS2 are working just fine.

I'm on my second PS3 and my PS4 needs surgery, though.
>>
>>2780365
>>2780389
I went through seven Playstations. SEVEN. Most unreliable piece of shit I've ever owned.
>>
>>2780445

The DS Lite is the one made out of fucking Pringles potato chips. The original DS ("DS Phat", informally) still has Nintendium in it yet.

The Playstation line has always had manufacturing problems. Usually they fix it in a later hardware revision, which is still a rather shitty way to treat your customers, admittedly. The PSX and PS2 both had laser issues, the PS3 had overheating due to including too god-damned many additional chips in an effort to maintain backward compatibility.

I don't know about the PS4, but it isn't retro anyway.
>>
>>2780445
>The original GB though, that thing could take a bullet and still work, no joke.

How about take a fucking bomb:
http://geekologie.com/2008/03/gameboy-survives-bombing-still.php
>>
>>2780447

The PS One and PS2 Slim are both known for their reliability. Not surprising.
>>
File: Mandrama intensifies.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Mandrama intensifies.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2780453
>Yfw survive bombing
>Find your GB under the rubble
>Plastic looks a bit melted but ehhhhh should be fine
>Cartridge looks fine too
>Turn it on
>FUCK YEAH IT WERKS
>Buttons melted into the casing
>Can't push buttons
>yfw survived bombing but can't play tetris

The worst kind of hell
>>
>>2779504
thats good to know op do you want a fucking medal ?
>>
>>2780310
>>2780364

I think 50 millions are of the old 3ds and 6 millions of the new 3ds. The only 2 new 3ds exclusives I can think of are the port of Wii Xenoblade, and a port of that anti religion indie Zelda clone whose name I cant recall.

I bought one in late 2013 and never had problems, although it definitely doesnt feel like a brick.
This year I only used to for Sega 3d classics.
Next year I will get the new Fire Emblem and (crossing fingers) the new Dragon Quest.
>>
>>2780461
It's fake
>>
>>2779718

They added polygons to his face which look like shit. Honestly he looks like shit all around in OOT3D
>>
>>2780307
so "commercial hit" means ps2 levels now?
Who decided this? You?
>>
>>2779504
I prefer hamburgers over hotdogs.
>>
Thought /vr/ didn't allow 3DS dialogue?
>>
>often fucked the atmosphere, though this is subjective (I'm still right though)
>didn't add any dungeons, sidequests, content (besides FISHING)
>graphics kind of with the atmosphere thing, they got it wrong in places

on the plus side it runs at 30fps, with less input delay, and good gyroscope controls
>>
>>2781545
>with less input delay
What's it like to talk out of an ass?

The N64 version may display at 20fps but the game engine reads input at 60fps.
>>
>>2781580
i wonder who is talking out of an ass here.
60fps input is useless if you input @1/60 second but you see the action @20/60 second , that is kinda defeating, unless you are of course some kind of freak who predicts the future and plans moves ahead and is like some kind of autist in the game. 20fps is 20fps.
>>
>>2781586
>>2781545
I don't think you understand how lag works.
>>
>>2781587
i think you are stupid if you think 20fps=60fps
>>
>>2779703
It's a shame, but it's a technically necessary one.
3D works extremely poorly on dark colours, so they have to brighten it up.
It's not unlike how all the GBA ports are a lot brighter.
>>
>>2781586
>>2781636
You really just don't understand how games work.

It's well known that many N64 games were severely fill limited.

Ocarina of Time processes some game logic (including input) at 60fps, but the actual display framebuffer is filled at 20fps. That is, the display is only updated once for every 3 input frames.
>>
>>2781695
yes, and that sucks. 30 fps is superior. 60fps is gold. and 120/144fps is ultimate.
>>
>>2781721
Yes, but we are dealing with old 3D consoles. At least Nintendo made the effort to reduce input lag.
>>
>>2781754
no we were talking about the remake which runs at 30fps, which is superior. At least Sony made the effort to feature more than 70 games running at 60fps, although the PS1 has weaker hardware than the N64, ouch.
>>
>>2781758
>no we were talking about the remake which runs at 30fps, which is superior.
It's only 10fps higher. Should have been 60fps in 2D mode desu. It's only an N64 game after all, should have been cake for 3DS.

>At least Sony made the effort to feature more than 70 games running at 60fps
That's because the majority of PS1 games play like 2D games that happen to have some polygons (JRPGs for instance), instead of open 3D games which comprised the majority of the N64's library.
>>
>>2781762
>It's only 10fps higher.
TOP KEK. I fucking laughed!!!
30fps is underwhelming. How underwhelming do you think 20fps is?
If the change between 24fps and 30fps in movies is drastic, how the hell can put out a statement like "It's only 10fps higher" ?

Even 48fps looks fucking ugly compared to 60fps, although speaking in your language "it's only 12fps lower" ...
>>
>>2781770
It doesn't really matter because it's a Zelda game not Street Fighter, there's no input lag thanks to 60fps inputs, and because the engine is designed to cap at 20fps anyway so performance is fairly consistent.

The 3DS version has too many shitty things to make it better. Maybe if it was 60fps that might have been a good argument since that's an extra 40fps, but I just don't think an extra 10fps is a good enough trade for worse almost everything else.
>>
>>2781794
Honestly I never even realized OOT ran at such a low fps. Plays fine the way it is.
>>
>>2781795
That's because as I wrote above, the engine is capped at 20fps. The human eye notices more than anything the inconsistency in framerate more so than the actual number of frames per second.

A game with a "variable" unlocked framerate that varies between 30 and 20fps averaging around 25fps will actually look less smooth than a game with a consistent 20fps framerate.

OoT has a couple of random spots where the framerate drops, like the entrance to the Water Temple, or when you blow up bombs right in your face, but for the most part its pretty damn consistent.
>>
>>2781385

That was my understanding of the phrase, guy. You're more than welcome to show me the error of my ways, though (instead of acting like a sour cock about the whole thing).
>>
>>2781806

>The human eye notices more than anything the inconsistency in framerate more so than the actual number of frames per second.

Correct for everything except EXTREMELY low (<10FPS) framerates.

Carry on.
>>
>>2779504
I like the look of both. I find the original N64 graphics to have a really satisfying aesthetic, almost because of its jaggedness. But the 3DS is really nice looking too.
>>
I haven't played the remake but I always thought that Majora's Mask was one of the few games that benefits from being a fifth gen game graphically speaking. The simpler models and blurrier textures kinda add to the feeling of uneasyness if you ask me. So taking that away already seems like it'd hurt the game's atmosphere, and then you get into all the other issues mentioned in this thread.
>>
File: zora.jpg (48KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
zora.jpg
48KB, 500x551px
I really liked the OOT remake on 3DS and I'm sure the MM remake is good too, Grezzo are good devs and there's a few details that make gameplay actually better, the gyroscope controls to use first person items like the bow or the hookshot actually comes very handy, I actually could complete the gerudo horseback minigame easily thanks to it. You can still aim with the stick though, so it's good that it's optional if you don't feel like moving your 3DS around.
I've read it was Shiggy who suggested and challegnged Grezzo to include the gyro controls, so good for Shiggy.

As for MM, I've heard they fucked the swimming mechanics for Zora Link, not sure how true is that since I haven't played it myself, but I really, really loved swimming as Zora Link on MM, it was one of my absolute favorite parts in the game, I'd just go around swimming on the beaver rapids just for fun.
For those who played MM3D, how fucked are the swimming controls actually?
>>
>>2781927
Yeah I agree, though it could be nostalgia bias for me. Shadow of the Colossus is another good example of this.
>>
>>2779761
30fps vs 20fps is the same difference as 60 vs 30.
>>
>>2781580
I'm just going based on my experience.
>>
>>2781806
>the human eye only notices
oh, you were wrong the whole time, I see now
>>
>>2781976
Nice mathematics

>>2782013
Nice reading comprehension
>>
File: 1368594770624.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1368594770624.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>2782018
1/20 - 1/30 = 1/30 - 1/60
>>
The original just looks better, the shitty graphics just add to the atmosphere so well.
>>
File: majora21.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
majora21.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>2782034

I don't think the graphics are shitty at all.
It still looks pretty nice on my CRT.
>>
>>2782041
I love the graphics don't get me wrong. Early PS1 and N64 are my favourite. I just meant "shitty" in terms of today.
>>
>>2782041

Beautiful....
>>
>>2782024
20/30 ≠ 30/60
>>
>>2779857
Don't worry about it a lot of native speakers use it wrong too.
>>
>>2779873
I always liked Pure Silver or Crystal Emu Edition better than HGSS. Something about them just felt way overdone to me, I think it might've been the redone music sounding way more grandiose than the originals (even if there was that GB Player).
>>
>>2782024

HE HAS THE WAY OF THE WITCHCRAFT!

Burn him!
>>
>>2782069
>Pure Silver
My nigga.

I love how you can get the missing Pokes through actual events and lore. I like Emu Edition too because it has the Battle Tower, but it feels lazier in comparison, and it's weird not getting Mareep right after the first badge.
>>
It's too bad N64 emulation on PSP has stopped. Though I'm still not sure how the controls would map out since PSP has less. And the Vita STILL hasn't been hacked.
>>
>>2781770
>>2781758
>>2781721
>>2781636
>TOP KEK

Big surprise this idiot has no idea how lag works. 15 year old hipster with memes.

Unless you show your set up on how you're measuring the lag of button press to display on a 3ds your full of shit.

Already shown to have no clue how input lag works.
>>
Link's hat wobbles around too much in the remakes. It's off putting.
>>
>>2779510
It wouldn't have been a remake then, it would have been an enhanced port like OoT3D was.

That being said I wanted an enhanced port. Fuck MM3D
>>
>>2781964
ew. shadow of gaylossus. i hate that game. it's so fucking boring and uninspiring.
>>
>>2782104
have fun with your 10fps games. lol. i'm sure it looks like 60 fps if you believe hard enough
>>
>>2781954
They aren't as tight and the dashing drains the fucking meter too fast.
>>
>>2782767
Have fun changing numbers to make yourself sound right. Maybe you should try changing some other numbers in your head and see how that works, like pretending the number of girlfriends you've had isn't zero.
>>
>>2782825
No thank you, I have 120 fps and I am very happy.
>>
Do any of you believe in the Tower of Babel theory?
>>
>>2780026
>Why do you shitpost?
The only reason it's a shitpost is because he's literally talking about shit(s)

Quit getting bent out of shape because someone else doesn't like what you like, jesus christ
>>
>>2780365
>why do you think PS1 and 2 sold that much?
Ease of piracy.
>>
>>2780364
>>2780368
My 10-year-old DS is still in almost perfect condition. I'm not sure how it's managed to last this long.
>>
>>2782931

No. It's only a lovely bit of fan-theorizing, nothing more.

>>2782951

Which model? I'm guessing a Phat since you don't call it anything other than a 'DS'.

>>2782938

That's _one_ of the reasons, sure. Others were a fuckhuge gaming library and lower game cost.
>>
>>2782978
I don't think any other versions were out 10 years ago.
>>
>>2779506

why would i compare majora's mask to your posting?
>>
>>2779735
for some reason Gannon looks a lot less intimidating then the original N64 one.
>>
>>2782991
I don't know, why would you? I never said to compare it to anything.
>>
>>2782996
Less poly counts means an edgier look.
>>
>>2782996
Yeah, in the original he's just a dark silhouette, and you can only really see him when lightning strikes.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.