[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games only you played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 21

File: a1246534875.jpg (66KB, 924x693px) Image search: [Google]
a1246534875.jpg
66KB, 924x693px
Can you recommend it?

My pick is Adventures of Rubble Saver 2 on the Game Boy, localised as fucking Max, who was resposible for this? Anything would've been better than Max. To the game itself, it's a decent action platformer. The outstanding feature is the grappling hook, which is sadly underused. Overall not very challenging or pretty and they reused some level sections at times, like in SML1.
>>
I've completed Martian Gothic on the ps1 multiple times. Fuck no, I don't recommend it.
>>
File: Shit.jpg (40KB, 286x514px) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
40KB, 286x514px
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R on the SNES. Do yourself a favor and don't play this piece of shit. You can beat this shitty brawler for the most part just jumping and kicking with Sailor Mars, it's ridiculous.

Play something else, like Double Dragon, or even the Kamen Rider games on the same console.
>>
>>2779032
Well, I know there are other Sailor Moon beat'em ups on the system. None of them any good? Weren't some even released in Europe? France I think?
>>
>>2779043
Pretty Soldier R is the upgrade of the original Pretty Soldier IIRC, so you aren't going to get something better, really. Just stay away and try something better.
>>
>>2779032
>Game based on a popular franchise for a popular system
Yeah, I really doubt you're the only one who's played that, you special snowflake you.
Maybe if you had said the 3DO Sailor Moon fg...
>>
>>2778926
ITT: Games lost of people played, cancer

Unless you wrote a game and no one else played it you're a faggot if you post ITT.
>>
>>2779065
I have a 3DO, is the Sailor Moon fg worth a burn?
>>
>>2779234
Of course he is being hyperbolic. That being said there are probably many shougi, pachinko, mahjong, and horse racing games that maybe only one person on /vr has played, if anyone on here has played them at all.
>>
>>2779234

No one on /vr/ has played BAAL, I guarantee it.
>>
File: dis nigga got blade arms.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga got blade arms.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
Ninja Warriors
>>
>>2778926
Horrible OP Pic. Why not just post a /vr/ related pic. Delete thread and start again. Sigh.
>>
>>2779282
I dunno, there's a lot of weebs here.

>>2779282
Did you make it and never let anyone play it? If not I'm pretty sure someone here has played it.
>>
File: hyperzone-02.png (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hyperzone-02.png
253KB, 640x480px
Hyperzone on SNES, like fzero mixed with space harrier, not complicated or long but pretty entertaining for a run through and great fucking music

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HGmcSOGpaOw
>>
File: baal_01.png (5KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
baal_01.png
5KB, 320x200px
>>2779325
I have
>>
File: 250px-BattleHunter_cover.jpg (20KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
250px-BattleHunter_cover.jpg
20KB, 250x251px
This. I still own the game, though it's localised in the UK as The Hunter.
I played it as a kid with a friend but other than him I've never met anyone who's even heard of it
>>
File: Adventures of Star Saver 2.jpg (63KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
Adventures of Star Saver 2.jpg
63KB, 640x648px
>>2779904
At first I wanted to pick the actual cover art, but I thought it would look boring and unremarkable. Then I thought I use some hipsterish looking dude for the selfie-irony. You know, going in public and claiming to be the only one who has ever played the game. That's already pretty hipster.
>>
>>2780339
only wankers care about thread pic anyway
>>
>>2780340
There does reach a point however where an OP pic can be so irrelevant and uninteresting on its own that people don't even read the thread.
>>
File: Wild 9 [U] [SLUS-00425]-front.jpg (199KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
Wild 9 [U] [SLUS-00425]-front.jpg
199KB, 600x587px
wild 9, pretty deece besides the 90s tude
>>
>>2780194
I always rented but never owned that game. Used to play that with my dad and family when i was younger.

>>2781035
I currently own that game. Great that someone else played it.
>>
File: 64814484.jpg (31KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
64814484.jpg
31KB, 500x387px
>>2778926

is that fuckin mc fitti? what the hell OP ?
>>
>>2781085
Funfact, Wild 9 uses the Buttville track from Earthworm Jim.
>>
>>2778926

>T.R.A.G

It's a PS1, kinda sorta survival horror game. The vibe is basically Resident Evil 1 meets Diehard. IT has character swapping (we all know how well THAT ever worked...), but it otherwise an actually fairly decent game. As long as you're not an "OMFG NO!!!!! I HAET TANK CONTRRRLZ!!!" kind of retard.

I'd at least recommend it for people who liked Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, Dino Crisis and etc, and want more similar fun.
>>
>>2780112

I'm honestly shocked anon

PC or Amiga or Atari ?
>>
File: saint dragon.jpg (34KB, 320x383px) Image search: [Google]
saint dragon.jpg
34KB, 320x383px
Good port of a good game that is unknown even to the shmup community.
>>
>>2779325
Stop showing off how young you are. Anyone who had an Amiga growing up played it.
>>
>>2782680

That's bull, and I'm 34. BAAL was NOT a popular game, Amiga, Psygnosis or otherwise. It didn't even use the Psygnosis name, it was published by "Psyclapse". You are probably thinking of Shadow of the Beast, which everyone with an Amiga really did play.
>>
>>2782982
Top kek kid. If you're 34 then you were just out of diapers when the Amiga came out. Not a lot of 8 year old had Amigas and HSTs when that game came out so no surprise you think no one played it. I guess I should be more specific. Anyone who had an Amiga and pubes when the game came out played it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1152x720px
Millennia - Altered Destinies. It's kind of an adventure game, were you have to travel through time and decide the history of four alien civilization at key points so that after 10,000 years they'll be strong enough to fight alien invaders.

I really like the adventure aspects, but there are some dead ends and super horrible action parts. Worth a try if you want to play something different.
>>
>>2782374
Another lackluster Euroshooter?
No thanks.
>>
>>2785198
>Euroshooter
>Jaleco

Put some more effort into your shitposting idiot
>>
>>2779254
In a fire, maybe.

I used to play the PSX port tho. Was kinda fun if a bit slow at times. and it had Sailor Saturn's transofrmation, even the anime didn't have that.
>>
Dune
>>
>>2785558
The ps1 game was a different game with cgi graphics.
>>
File: LegendOfTheRiverKing.png (288KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
LegendOfTheRiverKing.png
288KB, 400x338px
I am pretty sure nobody else played that games beside me. None of the people I know ever got to know Legend of the River King - it came out late shortly before the GBA was released and moreover nobody cared about that type of game. I have never been an angler in real life, just liked the concept of a fisher RPG. I think I am going to replay that soon.
>>
File: dior-dune-woman-edt-100ml.jpg (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dior-dune-woman-edt-100ml.jpg
53KB, 800x800px
>>2785680
What kind of post is that?

Elaborate on the game or leave it.

I am not sure what you meant with your post

>Dune

because if you meant the game there would actually be a SHITLOAD of people who played the game. Are you an autist or an underage idiot who has just discovered the old genesis of your dad on your fucking attic.

>pic related is what a person in his right mind would think you meant, when posting in the context of 'things only you did', because you are a faggot?
>>
>>2785680
or did you mean pic related???

because you think you are the only sandnigger here living in the desert?
>>
File: dune-1024.jpg (67KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dune-1024.jpg
67KB, 1024x768px
>>2786473
forgot pic
>>
File: dunegenesis.jpg (68KB, 355x480px) Image search: [Google]
dunegenesis.jpg
68KB, 355x480px
>>2785680
I am pretty sure you didn't mean the game 'Dune' because LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE FUCKING KID AT THAT TIME PLAYED THAT GAME. I don't know anybody who isn't familiar with the series. And then there is you underage faggot who thinks he is special because he plays retro games. WE ALL PLAYED THAT GAME; I REPLAYED THAT GAME ABOUT 10 FUCKING TIMES AND THERE IS REALLY REALLY NOTHING I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT SERIES AND YOU WANT TO TELL ME YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAYED THAT GAME. FUCK YOU ANON LITERALLY FUCK YOU!
>>
>>2786493

Umm I pretty sure he meant Cryo Dune. It's not so popular as Dune II, but still.
>>
>>2785680
So these are the results when googling 'Dune'. So please can you pick the picture of what you meant to tell me what the fuck you meant with the four letters you posted? I really want to know it now that you keep everything surrounding 'Dune' to yourself. You mysteriously withhold information for the public in a thread that is actually intended to share the information. There must be more when you post 'Dune' in threads as such.

>pic related
>>
>>2786493

Also

>M-13

Fucking seriously?
>>
>>2786531

But only one game with exact name exists. And yes, it's just 'Dune'.
>>
>>2786493
I remember when that game came out. Me and my friend rented it on a whim. It was really fun. But this idea that it was popular is utter nonsense.
>>
>>2786470
my mom has that in her bathroom
>>
>>2786532
>>2786538
>>2786540

My point is he should elaborate on his post instead of writing only one word, not wether which part of the series is more popular than another. This would be the topic for the next Dune thread.
>>
File: 30998_front[1].jpg (65KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
30998_front[1].jpg
65KB, 640x906px
Except for the Master System
I remember the back of the game said there were something like 60 different attacks you could do but I couldnt even figure out more than 10, im pretty sure they were bullshitting.

Game was average, title screen had an awesome track. C64 sounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8LOEyPUCWg
>>
>>2786550

Even though I'm a Segafag I always like the SNES version more than MD
>>
>>2786557
I havent played it, ive heard all iterations were shit.
Ill check it out on emulator though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>2778926

Monkey Hero PS1.
If you want a solid Zelda clone with good music, give it a try.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGqbEQDz52c
>>
>>2786470

> an old genesis of your dad

I don't even want to know
>>
>>2786596
cmon dont act like a retard. Probably just a foreigner trying to say he found his dads old genesis in the basement. Pretending to be dumb is still being dumb.
>>
>>2786571
this game was and always will be shit.

Theres a reason you can get a sealed copy for 5 bucks on ebay.
>>
>>2786604
>Theres a reason you can get a sealed copy for 5 bucks on ebay.

because Nintendo didnt release it
>>
>>2783067

Guess it sucked for them too, because BAAL is actually broken, and you it's impossible beat the first level without cheating.
>>
>>2786612
>>2783067

Oh, and trivia time, the guy who programmed BAAL is also partly responsible for Goat Simulator (he's a projects guy at that company).
>>
>>2786604
Last time I checked the lowest price for a sealed copy was about 20U$. Nice try.
Besides, price does not translate to quality, specially for retro games. we wouldn't have so much crap being sold at absurd rates otherwise.
>>
File: 220px-Claymates_Coverart.png (68KB, 220x152px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Claymates_Coverart.png
68KB, 220x152px
>>
File: adventures-of-willy-beamish.png (687KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
adventures-of-willy-beamish.png
687KB, 569x800px
Not sure how popular this is but have never come across someone on vr bring it up. I dont remember much but it being a point and click and having to sneak out of class in the beginning.
>>
>>2786931

I played it a little on PC. I think I had a disc-based version and one of the discs got corrupted.
>>
>>2786941

I mean diskette.
>>
>>2786612
I'll take your word for it. I didn't spend more than a few minutes on that steaming turd.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 449x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 449x328px
Civilization for SNES.
This did not get a PAL release. I was the only person I knew that imported it.
Coupled with an Action Replay 3, this game was the bomb!
It even impressed my friends that played it on PC/Mac. My cheats were better than theirs!
>>
I'm probably the only person over the age of 3 who played and finished Big Bird's Hide and Speak for NES.

I was really impressed with it, hearing all of that digitized speech and seeing the fun little victory animations was cool.
>>
>>2786831
At my local game store a guy sold the owner a brand new fucking case of like 40 of them, all sealed.

The dude couldn't move them and ended up giving one away for free with every purchase over 50 bucks.
>>
>>2786969
Remember playing this at college. wouldn't say its that obscure though. I'd put it at the same level of popularity as Gemfire.

>>2787007
My cousin owns a gamestore, he's had quite a bunch of guys selling games that cheap to get rid of them fast. Seems like its a common thing actually.
>>
>>2788020
>Remember playing this at college. wouldn't say its that obscure though. I'd put it at the same level of popularity as Gemfire.

Civilization was rare outside of NA. It never received a PAL release. In PAL territories it would have been obscure.

Certainly not obscure in NA. I played it also a lot. A bunch of my friends has it too. Although I loved Sim City more!
>>
>>2778959
Why not?
>>
>>2779282
When I was a kid I had a lot of SFC roms for some reason, one of my favorite games was a horse racing game where you actually controlled your little guy rider, it was pretty fun.
>>
>>2788167
I'm European and I used to play Civilization on DOS. Probably pirate copied from someone else who pirate copied it, but whatever, that was how you got many of your PC games back then.
I don't think it was particularly rare, maybe on console.
>>
>>2788020
>>2788167
>obscure
Please stop it. It hasn't been called that since like two summers ago. It's called a "game no one has ever played but lots of people have and that's what you really meant because everyone knows what you really meant"
>>
>>2786927

I owned it as a kid
>>
Soulbringer. I don't know anyone who even ever heard of the game, let alone played it as much as I did. Until it was released on Gog recently, I had actually forgotten it ever existed.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.