[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him. Few know the truth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kain.jpg (29KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
kain.jpg
29KB, 300x262px
Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him. Few know the truth. He was mortal once...as were we all.
>>
Moot was deified. The chans tell tales of him. Few know the truth. He was an underageb& weeb once...as were we all.
>>
>>2767440
Over time we became less human and more...autistic. Moot would enter the state of change and emerge with a new board. Some years after the master, our evolution would follow.
>>
>>2767335
Got bored of spamming this shitty thread on /v/ so you thought you'd give it a go on /vr/?
>>
>>2768086
I just wanted a LoK thread. I don't go to /v/
>>
>>2767335
Just bought the collection on steam. Never played defiance before. Is it just as good as soul reaver?
>>
>>2768086
>outing yourself as a /v/ poster
good job you sperg
>>
CAST HIM IN
>>
>>2770410
The games are on steam?
>>
>>2770446
blood omen 2, soul reaver 1 and 2, and defiance. all for 5 dollars right now
>>
>>2770446
>>2770475
I wouldn't go with those, Soul Reaver 1 doesn't work on my Win7 system, the PC port is fucked and the soundtrack goes cacophonic because they screwed up the sound. It turns into a Tony Jay rap whenever there's a voiced cutscene because the game decides that sounds will carry over forever on top of each other.

There is no Blood Omen 1 for Steam either, and yet BO1 on PC is the best way to play (relatively easy to run with fan patches and no loading times).
>>
"As long as a single one of us stands, We. Are. Legion."

Fuck me, but I love that game, and the line above gave me chills the first time I heard it. Simon Templeman was the GOAT voice actor.
>>
File: Raziel02.gif (50KB, 205x302px) Image search: [Google]
Raziel02.gif
50KB, 205x302px
Every time I play a Legacy of Kain game, I'm left with the bitter taste in my mouth of remembering that the entire series stopped getting made just before the final game, Tony Jaa died, and now the series is an online third person shooter.
>>
>>2771475
>Soul Reaver 1 doesn't work on my Win7 system
It works on mine, but the Dremcast version is much better.
>>
>>2767335
Soul Reaver/Legacy of Kain needs a good reboot so fucking bad. Why don't they make it? Could be great.
>>
eidos has been teasing in the tomb raider games with LoK stuff but i doubt theyll ever follow through
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.