[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Crisis Series Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: TimeCrisis.jpg (40KB, 516x401px) Image search: [Google]
TimeCrisis.jpg
40KB, 516x401px
Loved playing these games at the arcade years ago. Considering getting a TC1 cabinet one day.
>>
File: 118124216915.jpg (19KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
118124216915.jpg
19KB, 180x320px
Silent Scope was so much better.

>tfw playing on the arcade cabinet
>get to use that big sniper rifle
>the LCD in the scope makes it feel like a real rifle
I'd love to play it again.
>>
Loved Time Crisis, 2 was the best, 3 was cool for letting you switch weapons. Recently played the 4th one for the first time in the god forsaken tiny arcade in my small ass hometown, sadly the second player's gun was broken, so I didn't wind up playing for very long. I loved light-gun games like this, House of the Dead, and Silent Scope, but they always seemed to be broken in some way or another. Crisis Zone was really cool too, especially with the ballistic shield.
>>
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Time Crisis has always some of the best little attract movies in any given arcade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EW2E-u_YFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4wJ31CuJes
>>
>>2764924

See, I thought 2 was really easy, even on single-player.
>>
Went out of my way to get a 36" in CRT, guncon with recoil and pedal, and Time Crisis 1-3, Crisis Zone and Project Titan.

Shit is CASH

2 is the best, 1 pretty tough, Project Titan is underrated.

Also have the Xbox OG light rifle/shotgun. Works great with House of the Dead, but for some reason you have to adjust the brightness for Silent Scope to an ungodly bright level for it to be playable.
>>
>>2764993
Oh hell yes dude. The Time Crisis 1 attract still gives me chills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzUPMhsgC4
>>
>>2765020
Yeah, it's kind of just mindless fun, also the one I played the most.
>>
>>2764890
Silent Scope has a great concept but I feel like its execution, and especially the level design, isn't as tight as the Time Crisis games.
>>
>>2765115
>YFW nobody will ever call you "The One Man Army" Richard Miller
>>
>>2765206

>You will never truly kill Wild Dog.
>>
>At NeoDyne Industries Ltd., we have successfully completed a global network consisting of 64 satellites. The project is named "StarLine Network"! This is a monumental achievement.
>Starline... will unite the world!
>>
>>2764874
>cabinet
Do they even build them anymore or you mean.. used ?
>>
>>2766431
He would probably have to buy it used
>>
>>2764874
easily the best shooter series along with uhh... what's that cartoony one... buster bros? panic bros? something like that. those games are fucking fun too.
>>
File: Crisis%20Zone[1].jpg (297KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crisis%20Zone[1].jpg
297KB, 540x600px
Anyone remember Crisis Zone? Had the best light gun of any arcade shooter. It weighed like 15 pounds.
>>
>>2764874
Time Crisis gets my blood pumping every time I play it man.
I get so focused it feels like I get kinetic vision or something.
>>
>>2764874
MAD DOG
>>
>>2767896

It was rather heavy, but I don't think it was 15 pounds. It's also a nice variation of the Time Crisis game and it's fun as fuck.

That also being said, I liked the first three games a lot, and the PS1 version of TC1 was very tense, much like the arcade version.

How is it again that Wild Dog manages to survive everything?
>>
>>2767896
Shit yes. A go-kart place in my hometown had one of the huge cabs. It was glorious.

>that loud as fuck CLAKCLAKCLAKCLAKCLAKCLAK so every kid in a 6-mile radius away knew what you were playing
>>
>>2764874
played the shit out of this and point blank
whatever happened to lightgun games? do they still make them but only for jap arcades or something?
>>
There he is! Catch 'em!
SHEEEEEEEUCKS!
>>
>>2765117
>Yeah, it's kind of just mindless fun,
I wouldn't go that far i mean it still takes some fair memorization.
>>
File: Samsonite.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Samsonite.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>2767396
>>2768089
point blank is the one i was thinking of. i was way off.
>>
>>2768089
I think cause its hard to get them to work on flat screens, but you can use the ps move controller on house of the dead 4 and it works fine
>>
>>2764874

Virtual Cop was so much better.
>>
>>2772671
>sega's original idea is better than the obligatory namco clone
what is new?
>>
File: robert_baxter.png (227KB, 611x324px) Image search: [Google]
robert_baxter.png
227KB, 611x324px
>>2765445
>I don't think so...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.