[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Information on the pokemon switch games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5177.png (46KB, 342x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5177.png
46KB, 342x220px
Hello /vp/, I'm posting here today to give you guys some information on the pokemon games coming to the switch. Unfortunately I can't give you a source for my information as it might get me in trouble with the law, but I assure you everything I am about to tell you is true.

First off, the games are scheduled to be released around the end of September 2018, most likely the 28th or 30th. The region is based off of New Zealand, and there are (currently) 23 new pokemon, including the starters, the legendaries, and the pseudo-legendaries, and a few new regional formes.

The fire-type starter is a small snake with embers running along the side of its body. As it evolves, it gains the poison type and a large wreath of fire around its head. The grass-type starter is a deer like animal with fangs and a bush of flowers on its neck. It gains the fighting type and large, flowery antlers in its final evolution. The water-type starter is a sea urchin, with a large eye in the middle of its face. In its final evolution, it resembles a large golem with the original urchin on top of its body, and two more urchins for hands that it uses as ball and chain like weapons. It also gains the rock type.
>>
ES FAKE
>>
Bullshit unless your dad works at gamefreak.
>>
>>33561947
this is some serious shit tier leak right there
>>
>>33561963
Fuck off panchito
>>
>>33561947
>sea urchin
yeah this is fake
All starters are supposed to be cute or cool
>>
>>33561947
Knowing GF they probably haven't even decided the new region yet
>>
>>33561963
>>33561990
Qué mierda de fuga falsa
>>
>continued

The first route pokemon pattern is broken this generation, with the normal type pokemon evolving twice and the flying type evolving once. The normal type is based on a groundhog or gopher and It gets the ground type as it evolves. The flying type is an emu that gains the fighting type. There is also a single stage cassowary pokemon that is rock/ flying type.
>>
>>33562015
The legendary gimmick this generation is rain and shine. The rain legendary is an eagle with dark storm clouds for a tail, and they surround its neck. It is dark/electric type. The shine legendary is a cobra with its hood being a corona. It has all the colors of the rainbow running down its body. It is dragon/fairy.
>>
>>33562056
The pseudo legendary is a dragon/steel type pangolin with it's scales forming a suit of armor and a crown. Its signature move is a setup move called royal scales which is a dragon type stealth rock. It is not affected by Defog or rapid spin.
>>
>>33561992
>Torterra
>Cute
>>
>>33562110
Right now there is only one line for regionals, but I'm sure more will be added later. That line is the garchomp line, which have adapted to the fierce currents of the region. They are dragon/water type, and they get a new ability called riptide, which doubles the damage of moves like whirlpool, and make their effects last for twice as long. Rough skin is its hidden ability. It is able to mega evolve, although the mega is relatively the same, it's a little bit faster and gets swift swim as it's ability.
>>
>>33561947
>but I assure you
Oh ok then, I believe you now.
>>
>>33562154
That's all I know so far. I'm willing to answer any questions you guys may have, or clarify anything if I need to
>>
>>33561947
>Fire Poison (Resist 4x Grass)
>Water Rock (Resist 4x Fire)
>Grass Fighting- MY MOM'S CHESNAUGHT
>>
>>33562110
I know it's fake but
>2 favourite types
>Favourite animal
Orgasmic.
>>
>>33562056
You tell these lies of a dark/electric type. This saddens me since I know it's false.
>>
>>33562015
I was going to try and take this seriously, but NZ, emu and gopher made me laugh.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (2KB, 167x90px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
2KB, 167x90px
I doubt the legitimacy of this, OP. Why aren't you willing to speak more?
>>
>>33562258
I am willing to speak more, I said it here>>33562199
>>
Ok OP, I'll bite...are they starting with all new graphics and models or is it just a polished version of Sun and Moon or USUM?
>>
>>33562265
Oh, alrighty. Are you saying they are making a main game for the Nintendo switch? I somewhat doubt that would want to start releasing main games which have always stayed true to handhelds to a console hybrid. Also if this IS true, then why would they be releasing a sequel to SM? And how would battling with the handhelds work?
>>
>>33562278
Right now the game is just some concept art and a few demos to see how it runs on the switch, but I would assume the models from SM and USUM stay the same.
>>
>>33562265
What are the legendaries?
>>
File: 1504828647122.jpg (39KB, 452x495px) Image search: [Google]
1504828647122.jpg
39KB, 452x495px
How bored are you people that you post """leaks"" on a chinese cartoon forum?
>>
>>33562286
I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking why they are releasing a sequel to SM on the 3DS and not the switch?
>>
>>33562296
>>33562056
>>
>>33562320
Yes, and the fact they would ALREADY talk about another game while SM2 is in development. it seems pretty sketchy to me OP.
>>
>>33562293
The game comes out in a year and all they have is concept art and demos? They're going to build a whole new region, new characters, and fill out a whole new Pokedex in a year and make it a polished Switch game to start out Generation 8? Highly unbelievable.
>>
>Grass Deer as a starter
>When a Grass Deer already exists
>>
>>33562354
>>33562293
> Doesn't want to tell sources for new pokemon game.
> Is only concept art
> mfw doubt consumes my soul
>>
>>33562354
they most likely already have about a 4th of the pokedex done, so one year to do everything else seems pretty reasonable
>>
>>33562372
>Vulpix
>Fennekin
This is fake as fuck, but don't be retarded.
>>
>>33562343
they announced the switch game just a few days after USUM were announced, so i dont really know what theyre planning.
>>
>>33562379
id rather not have a lawsuit thrown my way, i just figured i would share this info with some other people
>>
>>33562464
Unrelated to the so called switch game-
Now that you guys have introduced a new mon mid gen, will ya release new mon in every new game instead of in new generation?
>>
>>33561947
OK, assuming this true, give us the name of the project name.
>>
>>33562662
i dont work at game freak, i just have a source thats providing me this information
>>
I'll take whatever drugs I can get. Thanks OPee.
>>
>>33562354
They work on 2 pokemon games, gen 8 was moved from stars
As they successfully got sun and moon running.
Back in 2016

Also back in March Game freak posted the job ad for an rpg project

http://gameranx.com/updates/id/99219/article/pokemon-home-console-title-job-listing/

Position ends after March 2018
>>
>>33562199
Does the Fire starter cobra look more like a physical attacker or special attacker? Does the Bara, waifu, edgy pattern still apply to them?
>>
>>33562110
>A game in development stages and already has localized names for random ass moves
>>
>>33561947
>only 23 new Pokemon
Jesus Christ this might be true...
>>
>>33562801
it could go either way, but i would say physical
>>
>>33562814
keep in mind that this is a year away from release
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.