[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lusamine takes a chill pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: lCn4nPW.jpg (46KB, 960x346px) Image search: [Google]
lCn4nPW.jpg
46KB, 960x346px
>Necrozma overtakes Nebby at altar od the Sunne/Moone

Maybe Lillie took Nebby to keep it safe from Necrozma, and the reason you go to Ultra space is not to fight Lusamine, but to fight Necrozma.

This leak keeps getting more real.
>>
>>33561110
>Hau better clothing
>Lusamine still has an important role
He literally wears the same shit in the cutscenes. This leak is bullshit. Fuck off.
>>
>>33561117
Blue changes clothes in his league battle in Gen 1... so that.
>>
>>33561110
no, the pokemon website says lusamine forced nebby to use its power in usum too. She doesn't take a chill pill
>>
>>33561117
Blue wore different clothing in the originals when he was champion (maybe in the remakes too?), Wally had his shirt open in ORAS' Victory Road battle and Lillie changed clothes late in the game too.
>>
File: excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me but what the fuck?.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>33561117
>We literally already have an important character in SM who completely changes her outfit partway through the game

>HUH DUH, WE'VE ALREADY SEEN HAU IN HIS OLD CLOTHES SO THAT MEANS HE'S STUCK IN THAT STATE FOREVER HUH DUH

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>
>>33561117
Its real.
>>
>>33561130
hau is now with hala in the cutscene where a ub shows up on melemele. It could be that he gets a makeover after that encounter and pulls a blue.
Lusamine doesn't take a chill pill, though.
>>
>>33561110
In the longer trailer, at the very end where the release date is printed, we see Dawn Wings Necrozma open an Ultra Wormhole and fly off into Ultra Space, with a new cutscene showing it actually transgressing worlds instead of warping in and out. Chances are, it's probably still taking you somewhere away, most likely to Lusamine since we know she still uses Nebby's power.
>>
>>33561140
We don't know to what extent she does in USM. Maybe she is less crazy about it or she eventually sees the fault in her plan when it's already too late.
>>
Necrozma's role is going to be interesting if not a bit confusing here if the story is an exact retread, because you have to wonder how he'll fit in assuming a few major questions: Will he have a connection to Lusamine? Will he be present or mentioned throughout the story? Why include this very antagonistic Pokemon in a plot if he has no relation to the main villain?
>>
>>33561140
It may be she that she takes a chill pill mid-story, instead of after the fact.
Alternatively, it could just be a fake thrown in with real info, certainly not the first time that's happened.
>>
>>33561158
i believe that's the titlescreen sequence because the rendition looks more 3d-ish than in-game cutscenes. It's still true that the absorbed legend goes through the newly opened portal though.
>>33561169
well i sure hope the story isn't a literal copypasta with an added necrozma bit, but yeah.... it's interesting we haven't seen a sign of team skull in any footage yet. And the rain over po town is gone from the new map.. I hope it means something relevant
>>
>>33561179
>i believe that's the titlescreen sequence
You can see the Moone Altar in the background. It replaces the wormhole sequence in SM.
>>
File: 1501027021452.png (135KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
1501027021452.png
135KB, 372x362px
>>33561170
In any case, Necrozma better be our true first Pokemon antagonist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_gg13fu2PM
>>
>>33561204
yeah, that's the other one.. I was thinking of another, but anyway, the legend does enter the portal
>>33561230
it will be a misunderstoof villainmon that later turns good and the fusion with the legend becomes "ethical" probably
>>
>>33561230
>Implying Nihilego wasn't the real antagonist of SM.
>>
>>33561117
you seem angery, maybe get some fresh air and calm down kiddo
>>
Given the overall tone of the post, I still hold that the leaker is just making a cheeky pun and Lusamine just gets frozen at some point. Probably in the same way she freezes the Pokemon.
>>
>>33561237
Putting it that way, I can see Necrozma trying to help out the heroes by fusing with Solgaleo/Lunala to give them a boost into Ultra Space so they can confront Lusamine. The fight between it and the mascot legends would just be a simple misunderstanding.

I really hope it doesn't go that way. Alternatively, Necrozma could be like Giratina, in that it's pissed off with the main villain and is trying to take matters into its own hands by forcefully possessing the legends so that it can attack Lusamine. Realizing her mom is in danger, us and Lillie either jump through the portal after the Necrozma-fused legend to prevent it from BTFOing Lusamine or try to calm it down and convince it that we will handle the Ultra Space invader
>>
>>33561269
No, I meant to say that necrozma is a true-blue villainmon who absorbs the box legend in each game and takes over their body, but at the end of everything, it turns good because it turns out that it was just hostile for the same reason UBs are hostile- they're not in their own world and don't want to be in this world. Something happens to calm necrozma down and then the whole fusion will happen of the box legend's own volition to make it morally acceptable...or some shit.
I personally hope Necrozma leads a fullblown UB invasion but yea
>>
>>33561256
That's also possible.
>>
>>33561256
>Necrozma is tired of Lusamine's shit and just freezes her on the spot
>>
What the fuck are you idiots talking about?
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/ultra/en-us/alola-region.html
This page references the events of SM not USUM when it talks about Cosmoem and Lusamine
>>
>>33561464
it doesn't specify, and you can see the gallery shows usum pictures with your char and lillie when talking about how you meet cosmog. No logic behind doing that if they're just talking about SM and you can thus assume the cosmoem pics are from usum too
>>
>>33561117
And Lillie stated in one outfit the entire plot of SM too, right?

See how stupid you are, retard. Fuck off.
>>
>>33561508
Yes but they are talking in past form
it doesn't make sense
>>
>>33561516
it doesn't make sense to have a random picture from usum while explaining how the player met cosmog in sm as well. I wanna be hopeful as well, but given the footage and pictures, i don't think that part will change. Maybe at best lusamine won't be involved with nihilego this time
>>
>>33561514
Who rapped you in the morning and forgot to wear a condom?
>>
File: retard.jpg-large.jpg (44KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg-large.jpg
44KB, 400x551px
>>33561528
>rapped
>>
>>33561548
I go by what I said. Bad rap music can make anyone grumpy.
>>
>>33561342
Just like Zinnia getting Fug'd, Lusamine deserves to suffer for what she did, I don't care if that would make Lillie sad
>>
>>33561110
>yfw Lusamine doesn't become less crazy, but ironically accidentally gets cryogenically frozen at the end, thus taking a "chill" pill.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.