[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will USuUMo be able to hold you over until 2019 for gen 8 on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: goose.jpg (16KB, 220x301px) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
16KB, 220x301px
Will USuUMo be able to hold you over until 2019 for gen 8 on the switch?

I'm thinking of just selling my 3DS and just playing on showdown for my pokemon fix until then
>>
What pokemon would Ryan Gosling fuck?
>>
>>33556837
Humanoid pokemon are the only fuckable ones
>>
>>33556837
>>33556853
He is handsome so he would probably want a bara daddy
>>
>>33556830
No, but it doesn't matter since I have other games to play and look forward to
>>
>>33556879
This. There are actually some of us here on /vp/ who can survive a year without Pokémon because we don't just stick to a single video game series.
>>
I play the other games besides Pokemon. So don't care

If a mystery dungeon game comes in 2018. Then awesome way more hyped about that possibabilty than usum
>>
>>33556830
>implying I'm buying USUM
Anyone who does this is just supporting Gamefreak making bad games and not listening to their fans
>>
>>33557237
if sonic fans completely gave up on the franchise after 06 we wouldn't have gotten the Rush series, Unleashed, Colors, Generations, Sonic Boom TV show (and the games are average desu), Mania, and Forces

We owe it as fans of the good times to ride it out during the bad. Look at metroid fans, they stayed dedicated and now Samus Returns is legitimately great

It's only 40 dollars for a game that you'll be playing for 1-2 years. That's less than a penny per day if you amortize it out.
>>
>>33557358
Fuck off shill, Sun and Moon didn't even last me 2 months nevermind 1-2 years, and the series has been getting progressively worse with GF listening less and less to fans.
You might eat shit, but I won't, and you're not understanding the big difference between Sonic and Pokemon: Sonic stopped making money and getting critical acclaim, forcing Sega to change. Pokemon still makes money and has mostly positive voices behind it, so no, there's not going to be some miraculous change, the series will continue in this direction until the day people like you finally stop buying turds.
For as long as the series continues its path and for as long as the games are like the way Sun and Moon were, I am not supporting the series.
>>
>>33557424
I can't imagine how you were a fan in the first place with such a pessimistic outlook like that.
>>
>>33557479
>you're not a true fan if you don't eat up everything related to the series
Sun and Moon apologists are the worst.
ORAS lasted me until Sun and Moon came out. Same with X and Y to ORAS. Gen 4 games last me so long that I completely skipped Gen 5. And you like to say it's my fault I didn't play Sun and Moon for as long when the games are just shit now and supporting the shit won't change a thing.
>>
would sun and moon be able to battle vs USuUMo?

That probably determines it.
>>
>>33557503
This
>>
>>33557507
>Battling on cartridge

fucking why

take the showdown pill
>>
>>33556837
Ducklett, of course
>>
>>33557632
>showdown
Gross, don't feel like fighting the same teams over and over and meme rulesets against a bunch of sweaty 16 year olds
>inb4 verlisify boogeyman
>>
>>33556830
>USuUMo

cringe
>>
>>33557862
>Gross, don't feel like fighting the same teams over and over and meme rulesets against a bunch of sweaty 16 year olds

What the fuck do you think you get on the cartridge?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.