[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Deerling and Sawsbuck forms are permanent now It still hurts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2925.png (256KB, 495x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2925.png
256KB, 495x427px
>Deerling and Sawsbuck forms are permanent now
It still hurts
>>
File: TuApluv_d.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
TuApluv_d.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>
good now i can keep it to the form i want
>>
>>33556735
>Ruining the only interesting gimmick they ever had
Lmao
>>
>>33556735
Hope you like Spring, then.
>>
>>33556589
I want seasons back, they were so cool
>>
>>33556790
I want seasons back
I want real time clock back
I want hidden bases and pokeathlon back
Yet GF pretends they have to """"change"""" every new release rather than add more stuff because EVERYTHING CHANGEZ meme
Reminder that changes aren't always for the better
>>
Gen 8 is going to be on a home console. They'll have plenty of space to work with so I see them bringing back lots of gimmicks they've gotten rid of. Triple battles, rotation battles, seasons, night and day, tall grass that starts double battles.
>>
>>33556834
Please don't get your hopes up, it's for your own good.
>>
>>33556834
There was already enough cartridge space since the gameboy, deluded fuck.
Gameboy cards could hold up to 8 megabytes, but they just used like 1 mb for red and blue.
>>
>>33556834
you will be disappointed
>>
I forgot to play my gen V games in August to get winter Deerling & Sawsbuck for my Pokébank Living+Forms Dex.
I hope I dont forget this December.
>>
>>33556932
Just change the system clock :^)
>>
>>33556787
i got multiple ones with the GTS, they should make all of them catchable in different areas of the regions though

>>33556784
not really interesting, it was just an easthetic change, other pokemon get different typings/stats/moves when they change forms. But if you are talking about seasons in general yeah the concept was interesting but limiting it to one single pokemon was lame, pic related
>>
File: torterra-seasons-pokemon.jpg (31KB, 736x201px) Image search: [Google]
torterra-seasons-pokemon.jpg
31KB, 736x201px
>>33557124
woops
>>
>>33556834
Deerling might work as a Gen 8 starter if it gets a third stage fitting the "waifu" part of the trio
>>
>>33556854
If GameFreak pulls the same shit out of their ass on the switch it'll hurt the franchise. There's no excuse that something like Digimon cyber sleuth goes all out on a shit budget compared to Pokemon that has millions it could put into it their game
>>
Deerling a CUTE!
>>
>>33557823
Why don't you udnerstand that people will buy these games no matter what they do at this point?
>>
>>33558758
But it'll get bad reception they can't let their image to shit
>>
>>33558830
Their image is already shit. The only reason people don't talk about Gamefreak being incompetent is because Niantic is infinitely worse, and they made a Pokemon """""game""""" too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.