[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS, LOOK If you preorder the USUM in Itso-Yokaido 7 Eleven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1505508680604.jpg (16KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505508680604.jpg
16KB, 552x310px
GUYS, LOOK
If you preorder the USUM in Itso-Yokaido 7 Eleven in Japan you're going to get this.

Lugia for moon and Wowo for Sun

I think this 2 pokemon will be very important for the plot in the new games.
What do you think?
>>
>>33556296
WHY DO I NOT GET ONE TOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33556296
>I think this 2 pokemon will be very important for the plot in the new games.

It'll probably be so that you can catch box legendaries like HGSS and ORAS did.
>>
>>33556296
>worse versions of the HGSS figures
but why
>>
>>33556296
>I think this 2 pokemon will be very important for the plot in the new games.
I do remember that prior to Move 20, the TCG released some packs featuring Ho-Oh and Necrozma, which made sense since one represents a rainbow and the other a prism.

I'd love for a plot with the Johto legends, since these two have the least connected lore. I don't know how Lugia can fit in, however. Rainbows are a theme in Alola, but not storms.
>>
>>33556296
7 Eleven sells video games in japan?
>>
>>33556323
I mean. Lugia is the guardian the ocean and the moon affects the tides. Just a thought. I don't know how they would tie that together tho.
>>
>>33556370
7-Eleven does everything in Japan
>>
You know the pre ordering of usum starts on September 22nd in Japan right, same day as gold and sliver
>>
>>33556296
Alola forms for them. The only way to get the old forms is buying GS vc. Good luck.
>>
Do the patterns on the base have any significance?
>>
>>33556547
yes that you are a tripfag
>>
>>33556296
why do they have to cram half of the legendaries into every gen now?
>>
>>33556296
Well be able to catch in a random encounter in post game
>>
>>33556592
wanna help me come up with a nice trip?
>>
>>33556683
Are you going to an obnoxious attention whore?
>>
>>33556714
You're the one who instigated it, dumbass.
Trips have been a thing on this site longer than you've been here, btw.
>>
>>33556742
That was my first post in the thread I was just asking a question there's no reason to be so rude anon. I liked how you immediately jumped to calling me a newfag btw. Do you need a hug?
>>
>>33556771
Nope, no hug.
You do need to know your place, though.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>33556788
>You do need to know your place, though.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo scared, watcha gonna do about it?
>>
They're probably leftovers from a canceled GS VC promotion.
>>
>>33556296
Those things look like complete shit
>>
>>33556296
Bumping
>>
File: hgss preorder.jpg (55KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
hgss preorder.jpg
55KB, 500x424px
what happened to good preorder figures?
>>
These are the same style as a bunch of collectable miniature figures here in Japan, hence why they're small and crappy looking.
>>
>>33556296
Those figures are ugly as shit.

Might have been slightly tempted to preorder Moon if that Lugia didn't look like ass. And what is with that base?
>>
>>33560047
Probably works with the pokeball and pokecentre-pokedex toy-thing you can buy from the Pokémon centres.
>>
>>33558192
They have more elaborate figures like that of the new Necrozma forms for bonus places also. Those figures in the OP are from the Moncolle Get line, which are like little gachapon toys with chibi/SD elements to them. I personally have a few because they're pretty cheap and I like the style. Definitely not the same price point or kind of toy, and they ain't replacing anything.
>>
>>33556800
embarrassing
>>
>>33556296
>Wowo
Is that really what it's called in Japanese
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.