[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finish the sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: caitlin.png (391KB, 1065x593px) Image search: [Google]
caitlin.png
391KB, 1065x593px
"Who are you? How impudent you are to disturb my sleep. Hmf... You appear to possess a combination of strength and kindness. Very well. Make your best effort not to bore me with a yawn-inducing ______. Clear?"
>>
benis
>>
yawn
>>
>>33554685
How unprofessional is the League to let her just sleep on the job?
>>
>>33554685
POOP
>>
>>33554695
As long as she's a competent battler and wakes up whenever a challenger enters her chamber, why should they care?
>>
>>33554750
Because she was woken by the challenger, and gets snippy about being woken up.
>>
>>33554695
Maybe that's why she isn't a Frontier Brain anymore, or was it just the butler?
>>
>>33554783
According to Bulbapedia she's Head of the castle but the butler Darach was the actual Frontier Brain.
>>
>>33554783
>>33554794
He actually mentions that Lucas/Dawn aren't allowed to battle her for reasons he's not allowed to tell.
>>
>>33554804
>it was because she was sleeping the whole time
STEEPEST FLOOR
>>
>>33554811
I think it's because she's an elite four member, she was actually awake the whole time in Platinum since she judges your battles.
>>
>>33554811
Well you can see her standing behind him in battle, so nah.
>>
>>33554695
thats normal anon
>>
>>33554783
>>33554794
>>33554804
>>33554811
>>33554823
>In Pokémon Black and White, Caitlin appears as a member of the Elite Four of Unova; she traveled to the region alone in order to develop her skills further. It is revealed that she possesses some sort of psychic powers, and that in the past, she had an explosive temper that would erupt if she lost a battle causing her psychic powers to cause a lot of damage. This may be the reason why Darach fought in her place in Generation IV. It may also explain why she was quite impatient, as she demanded that Darach give the player Castle Points "at once!" after each victory in the Battle Castle.
She later appears in a villa that she is lending to Cynthia, as do the other female Gym Leaders and Elite Four members. She also mentions her time at the Battle Castle while in the villa.

There you go faggots
>>
>>33554969
So who did she meet or what did she do in Unova to control her powers, just sleep? You beat her all the time.
>>
>>33555002
Sabrina appears in BW2 and she also has trouble controlling her powers, that's why she wears those bracelets, maybe it was here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.