[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USUM Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1478743646725.png (635KB, 799x412px) Image search: [Google]
1478743646725.png
635KB, 799x412px
So far, we have seen Kommo-o and all the Lycanrocs get their own Z-move. And if the first trailer feauturing Mimikyu was anything to come by, it's also very likely going to get a Z-move too.

With all of that out of the way, I also believe that the E4 will have their Pokemon learn these new Z-moves. Hala's hypothetical Kommo-o will learn Clangorous Soulblaze, Olivia's Lycanroc will learn Radial Edge Storm and Acerola's hypothetical Mimikyu will learn whatever its Z-move is called. The only one missing is Kahili, which will probably mean one of the Pokemon she owns (most likely Toucannon) will get its own specific Z-move. But at the same time, Kahili has been shown outside the League in some USUM trailers, which suggest that she might not be part of it in this game.
>>
>>33553262
Kahili is no longer an Elite 4 since in the trailer she is seen outside. On another note Acerola could be out of the Elite 4 as well since she keeps saying she prefers to be a Trial Captain than an Elite 4 member is she can choose.
>>
>>33553262
How about Mina as a replacement for Kahili? Could use a Ribombee as her signature.
>>
Hala might not be an elite four member either since he's seen outside, and apparently that's not possible for an elite four member.
>>
>>33553262
I wonder if they fixed that Flying z move animation.
>>
>>33553283
That would be cool.
>>
Olivia is not a part of the Elite 4 either. I know this because she is involved in a small quest in which you battle various male trainers to find her a boyfriend. Because she is seen outside the League, she is not a part of the Elite 4.
>>
>>33553294
Could this be the unbirth of a new epic maymay?
>>
>>33553262
NPCs don't use Exclusive Z moves because the animation is made for the player character,
thats also why Kukui only uses regular Z Stones
>>
So here's a thought. A lot of Gen 7 mons have their own exclusive moves, giving these pokemon an obvious base move should they get theit Z crystal. Now, this doesn't reelly mean much since mimikyu doesn't have an exclusive move (note that Lycanroc uses stone edge because midnight doesn't get accelerock), but I thought I'd look at it anyway.

>Beak Blast
Could happen, but I'm not expecting Toucannon to get shilled like that
>Ice Hammer
Same as Beak Blast
>Revelation Dance
This I could see happening, especially since a specialized Z-revelation dance would be the only way for Oricorio to use its non flying stab z-move
>Pollen Puff
Not sure if Ribombee is popular enough to justify it, but it could be mechanically interesting
>Baneful Bunker
An exclusive status z-move would be interesting, but I'm not sure what it would do on a protect variant
>Solar Blade
GF fucked Lurantis so much I'm not even gonna hope for it
>Strength Sap
Could be interesting, but nobody cares about Shiinotic
>Trop Kick
I could see Tsareena getting one. It's only a matter of time before the anime starts shilling it and it makes up for its lower power than Lunge
>Floral healing
I'm not expecting it
>Instruct
I have no idea how it would work
>First Impression
I'm actually fully expecting this sine Golisopod seems to be getting some attention. No idea how it's gonna work though
>Shore Up
Same as Floral healing, I'm not seeing it.
>Purify
Given its normal Z effect, I'm not expecting anything else.
>Multi-attack
An exclusive Z-crystal would clash with Silvally's gimick so I'm not expecting it.
>Shell Trap
Maybe? The anime could actully be hinting at it.
>Zing Zap
The trailer makes it seem likely.
>Anchor Shot
I could see GF tossing Dhelmise a bone after practically neglecting it in SM
>Fleur Cannon
Magearna still has that unreleased form left. I wouldn't count this out just yet.
>Dragon Hammer
Exeggutor is one of the faces of Alola. I could see this.
>Shadow Bone
Maybe? Alolawak is pretty popular too.
>>
>>33553350
>GF's so lazy they're unable to copypaste NPC models on the player skeletons and tweaking them a bit to correct height differences and clipping
>>
>>33553262
>Kahili has been shown outside the League in some USUM trailers, which suggest that she might not be part of the E4 in this game.
How does that work? Hala, Olivia and Acerola can be found outside of the League and they give you their Z-Crystal in SM and still be part of the E4 but Kahili can't do that in USUM?
>>
File: 1505425440540.jpg (183KB, 601x850px) Image search: [Google]
1505425440540.jpg
183KB, 601x850px
>>33553262
Golisiopod next I hope. Give him something that makes him viable
>>
>>33553397
That image in hindsight really does look like it was hinting at z-moves, but I have no idea what's going on with it. It looks like it's using First Impression but with water.

>yfw Z-First Impression turns Golisopod's ability into Water Bubble
>>
>>33553430
Make it Z-Liquidation and have the ability change happen first
>>
>>33553430
He's using a bug move, you can tell by the hexagons.
>>
File: 1502447824507.png (67KB, 318x217px) Image search: [Google]
1502447824507.png
67KB, 318x217px
This topic reminded me just how disappointed im gonna be when i find out that theyre gonna pretend the league isn't built yet even in USUM. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>33553461
The league is already on USUM's map.
>>
>>33553472
Yes, and pelago isn't semi-hidden anymore. It's just because they don't need to hide them on the map anymore. (Also, Volcano has no smoke on the map but we all saw it was still active in-game)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.