[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UB: ASSEMBLY IS BIG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1505467416639.jpg (352KB, 2620x1474px) Image search: [Google]
1505467416639.jpg
352KB, 2620x1474px
What route is it? Someone can recognize it?
In wich part of SM story were Hala, Hau and the UB all together?
Why neither Burst nor Assembly are numbered?
Maybe the SM ultrabeast are repleaced with 7 new UB?
>>
Its falling from the sky
>>
>>33552751
Yes yes i know, but look at the shadow, even at that height it's big. I guess it's Celesteela level
>>
>>33552748
I would be more than happy with 7 new ultra beasts. By far the most exciting new designs in pokemon
>>
>>33552748
I want to fuck her!
>>
>>33552748
This is the same part of the story where Hala encounters Pheromosa/Buzzwole. The only change is that Hau is with him now and it leads us to speculate whether Hau might have a change of character after his encounter with a UB (or even change his looks and pull a blue).
Story might be a copypasta at its core with Nebby/Lillie/Lusamine, but at least some things changed based on that pic. Hopefully it's more relevant than the same scene was in SM
>>
>>33552845
How dare you speak about my wife like that
>>
>>33552858
Given its pretty clearly an enhanced version along the lines of Crystal/Emerald/Platinum, I would suspect its largely the same right up until a critical moment. If the leak is real perhaps Lusamine wakes up to her mistake when the UBs appear since she's more "chill" and sane(or perhaps Necrozma is calling them this time and Lusamine didn't do anything), while Hau decided he needs to get serious to fight the UBs and pulls a transformation like Lily had in SM.
>>
>>33552900
I'm not sure the whole Nihilego ultra space thing even happens. We see that Lunala/Solgaleo clashes with NEcrozma at the altar and presumably get absorbed soon after (what looks to be titlescreen of the games shows necrozma enter a portal as necrolion/necrobat ) so maybe that entire part will play out differently.
We do know for sure that Lillie stole Nebby and that Lusamine did not take a chill pill, though. At least up the point where Nebby becomes Cosmoem. Every leak has some false info in it anyway so that's not so concerning, Hau can still have his own much-needed transformation
>>
>>33552900
But her insanity is the focal point of the story, even with little changes in USUM
>>
>>33552924
Are we sure we know that? Only Aether Foundation footage I saw was them looking where Nihilego used to come out. It may not even be Nihilego this time.

>>33552933
You do bring up a good point, however I feel Necrozma is going to do something before we use the Sun and Moon flutes to awaken the legendary.
>>
>>33552939
yes, look in the galleries of the pokemon website for USUM. They show Lillie stole Nebby again and that story is the same. They also show (and say) that Lusamine forced Nebby to use its power and it became Cosmoem (with pictures identical to the corresponding scenes in SM)
>>
So UB Assembly is actually a diff form of Pheromosa and UB Burst of Buzzwole?
>>
>>33552939
>>33552945
Imean, I agree it might not even be Nihilego this time, but Lusamine is still unhinged in USUM, so whatever happens in the story, she certainly doesn't take a chill pill
>>
File: letgo.gif (949KB, 320x191px) Image search: [Google]
letgo.gif
949KB, 320x191px
>>33552958
Stop this meme. They're brand new UBs and hence, brand new Pokemon. Accept it, let go, and move on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.