[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ljvzD_gU.jpg (24KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
ljvzD_gU.jpg
24KB, 394x394px
>>
>>33552673
Are all women this beautiful in Japan?
>>
>>33552673
He's actually really cute. Not necessarily sexy, but at least cute. I wish he'd participate in the games' creation more, I want some of his original vision back.
>>
>>33552681
He's moved on from Pokémon.
>>
>>33552691
When did he leave the series?
>>
>>33552697
He left after finishing Gold/Silver.
>>
>>33552673
Rest in Peace
>>
>>33552697 #
>>33552691 #
According to Colgate-san, Tajiri literally just shits around on the Internet and only may occasionally put minor input on something if he's interested.

He's rich and doesn't have to do shit, so he let Masuda take over after GSC. Though I'd love to see a new game through the vision of Tajiri in the modern age of Pokemon
>>
>>33553281
livin the fucking dream
>>
>>33552681
I had an IP conference this week about how start ups can be successful and the one conclusion they made is that after a certain point the founder needs to step down and start delegating functions to specialized people to avoid being overwhelmed and to stop R&D until the company grows more. The whole time I was thinking about Pokémon and Satoshi San and how in the end it was a good idea to baton pass the series and delegate to others.
>>
>>33553297
>and how in the end it was a good idea to baton pass the series and delegate to others.
Someone isn't playing the same game series as everyone else...
>>
>>33553331
You can be as cynic and contrarian as you want, but Pokémon being a multi million dollar franchise is proof of a good decision
>>
>>33553281
Same. Would love to, either.

>Colgate-san
Kek.
>>
He's aged extremely fucking well. I'm only 25 and I look older.
>>
>>33552691
>>33552697
He's still employed at Game Freak. According to a recent interview with Masuda, he still contributes to the development of the games if he finds something interesting, but otherwise spends most of his time "researching various forms of media".

read: He sits in his fucking gigantic Tokyo office playing games and watching anime all day. Pretty sure this guy was confirmed to be autistic too so it makes sense.
>>
>>33553572
Moisturizer and sleep well
>>
>>33553593
and shitposts on 2chan, don't forget that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.