[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PokeStar Studios

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

I know its a meme to hate on this but you know what I really liked about PokeStar Studios that I thought it should've expanded on?

That it had a couple of characters from the previous games like Sabrina and Brycen. PWT was a really nice touch but I thought it could've been interesting if every movie you shot had an old character. It was really cool seeing that Sabrina is an actress outside of just being a Gym Leader.
>couldve shot a war movie with Lt Surge
>>
I enjoyed Pokestar studios. First fucking time I played White 2 I just spenty time doing all the movies I could before moving on with the story. Had a lot of lemonades.y only real issue with it I see the mandatory tutorial. It's not necessary. At the very least have the tutorial there when you choose to enter the studio but make it so you don't have to go there to move on to Castelia
>>
>>33552460
Wow, I feel like I had a minor stroke typing that.
>>
PokeStar Studios was the best part of BW2. I can't even tell you how much time I put into that place.
>>
>>33552396
I agree. The Giant Woman should've starred Maylene.
>>
>>33552460
lol I did the same exact thing. my autism wouldn't let me continue through the game without completing all the movies
>>
>>33552396

>wrestling show with Crasher Wake

It was one of my favourite, if not the best side activity. 2nd would be the original contests on RSE
>>
>tfw no mafia movie with Giovanni
>>
I loved Pokestar studios aesthetically but it just played out like a really long winded tutorial.
>>
For a while I have been thinking if making a fan game with the studio "pop up" character windows could be possible (when a pokemon is on low health for the opponent, last leader pokemon etc.) . It would make for more powerful story driven and cool hacks.
>>
>>33552396
Playing as the girl enhanced the experience. Also it was the only moment in the game where you fight non-pokemon.

seriously, Fuck Robo-Groudon and Fusion Lusamine
>>
>>33553082
Robo groundon? Mystery dungeon? As i know its not a main series game that has that in it so i need context as i have not played many of the spinnofs
>>
If the game didn't force this down your throat right after the 2nd gym, people (myself included) might've gone back and given it a chance.
>>
I can't imagine why would someone like this. It basically takes Pokemon battles, and TELLS you how to do them, and the "stories" they show had ridiculous premises, but everything else was shit. All you do is follow orders and complete boring battles. I have played TUTORIALS that were more enjoyable and fun and gave me more freedom.
>>
>>33553181
It was in Pokemon XD
>>
>>33553202
>not knowing about the alternative endings
>>
>>33553245
>XD
Fuck off
>>
>>33553423
the GameCube game anon. Pokemon X-D Gale of Darkness
>>
>>33553455
>X-D
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>33553468
>>
>>33553423
>>33553468
Such a shitty stale meme.
>>
>>33553478
Oh no no no BUZZ LOOK A REDDITOR
>>
>>33553423
>>33553468
Fuck off underage, you didn't even exist when that game came out.
>>
>>33552396
You can't just say any gym leader you want is suddenly an actor; that would take away the coolness of Sabrina being one. At most, I could see Wallace or Crasher Wake showing up.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.