[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I noticed something...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nv.png (512KB, 639x356px) Image search: [Google]
nv.png
512KB, 639x356px
In the latest episode they talked about the gyms and they were going to a 'Gym Center' when seeing the gym center I noticed something...4 familiar colors on the building...Yellow, Red, Purple, Pink - The Alola colors...

By the looks of it, this 'Gym Center' in the anime not only has a rock battlefield for Brock but also has Staryu/Starmie decor, so unless Brock and Misty now share a gym, could this 'Gym Center' be something that will feature in USUM? It would explain why we saw LT.Surges gym in the trailer, could the 'Gym Center' be a facility in the games where we can battle different gym leaders with the gym changing every now and then to a different leader?

Problem with this is that there are way too many gym leaders and we know GF are too lazy to make models for all of them so I'm guessing we might see only Kanto gym leaders in USUM?
And to tie into the anime promotion, could we see an announcement before/after the episode airs?
>>
File: 1505208245977.gif (1MB, 482x269px) Image search: [Google]
1505208245977.gif
1MB, 482x269px
>gyms and leaders swapped out like HGSS safari zone
>>
>>33551787
>Generic Gym background found in SM's arena files
>the Surge gym was shown to have that same sort of architecture, only with the trash bins added and colored yellow
>Leaker-kun mentioned a "new facility"
Custom gyms confirmed, baby.
>>
>>33551787
>Kanto gym leaders in USUM?

Well the "leak" that got the name and new pokemon right mentioned Giovanni coming back, so possible. Maybe the new facility is a Gym Center that houses 2 gym leaders as bosses alas Red and Blue in the battle tree.
>>
>>33551804
>>33551806

I just found it strange that the 4 colors they chose to put on the building were the 4 Alola colors, I'm betting on this being a hint for USUM, why show off gyms in the show when they have nothing to do with the games...

I mean it wouldn't be too hard to have a different gym leader feature on different weeks, changing the layout of the gym with it wouldn't be hard either, time events would keep players interested.
>>
>>33551787
Great, more Kato nostalgia, thats what SM was lacking right?
>>
>>33552105
Let's be honest, it's something they will do if this Gym Center thing appears in USUM
>>
>>33552265
Ok sure but i wouldnt mind if this was for other gym leaders from other regions aswell

More Kanto shilling is just annoying. They're advertising GS right now and ignore Johto but even more promote Kanto Thats stiupid
>>
>>33552296
Not as stupid as you, apparently.
>>
>>33551787
>they were going to a 'Gym Center'
They said "gym sen". Which is nip for "gym match" or "gym battle".
>>
>>33552319
this is an discussion thread, don't bring your trolling in here.

>>33552296
while I can see them only bringing the Kanto gym leaders, I wouldn't say no to them bringing back popular gym leaders from each region.

>>33552449
You sure? Sounded a lot like 'Gym Center' the subs I saw said the same...
>>
>>33552971
I'd like to see a vast array of leaders but I just can't imagine them remodelling some of the gen 5/6 gyms. Something like Grant or Ramos' gym just seems a bit excessive to include in an auxiliary feature.
>>
>>33553031
Which is another reason Kanto Gym leaders would make sense since their gyms aren't complicated, though, they could always just make the gyms a room that has features from their gym, like Grants could have mini rock walls around the walls of the gym.
I honestly don't think they'll do anything but Kanto, if we're lucky, they might add in popular gyms/gym leaders from each of the regions.
>>
>>33553040
>I honestly don't think they'll do anything but Kanto

But that would be a horrible idea, people were already disappointed with alola forms being Kanto only. Whats even the point of bringing back people like Cynthia, Wally or Grimsley if the upgarde game focuses only on one region?
>>
>>33551787
I think this is Cerulean Gym but they just/made an etxra arena for Brock

We've seen this in the anime several times when the league arenas had different types

The LT Surge gym replica in USUM is probably just that: a replica and on top of that there are Alola NPCs there and no Surge in sight, Instead a Blackbelt stands in his place
>>
>>33551787
>>33552971
I watched the recent episode just to check the "Gym Center" thing. If it's Kukui's line at the end you're talking about, he clearly says "Denkousekka de Hanada Gym ni iki, Gym-sen da", "We'll Quick Attack our way to Cerulean Gym and have Gym battles." Early Youtube subtitles are notoriously spotty.
>>
>>33553086
Ah I see, Gym-Send da sounds a lot like Gym Center haha

>>33553051
This is Gamefreak we're talking about, anything to shill Gen 1.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.